剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
就能读取声波震动
and read the sound vibrations.
我喜欢
I like it.
胡佛 你是这家该死的公♥司♥里
Hoover, you're the only person
我唯一可以信赖的人
I can trust at this goddamn company.
有个朋友真好
It's good to have a friend.
我十分理解 先生
I understand that, sir.
盖文 你在这
Gavin, there you are.
我不想打断你和胡佛的谈话
I don't want to interrupt your talking with Hoover...
总是有各种事情要谈啊谈的
and talking and talking about things,
但我有确凿的消息
but I have some concrete news.
-关于什么 -杰克·巴克
- Regarding? - Jack Barker.
不要再用那些科技手段
By forgoing Western gadgetry,
我只在他办公室门口蹲守了半天
simply stationing myself in the hall outside of his office,
就听到他亲口和别人说
I was able to overhear him speaking
要如何出手对付你
of his plans to move against you.
他甚至还叫你盖文·死臭尔森
He even referred to you as "Gavin... Smellson."
我就知道 干得好 丹波克 干得好
I knew it! Good work, Denpok.
走 我们去好好教训下这混♥蛋♥
Good work. Let's go slice this bastard in half, huh?
等等 我们还没证据
Hold on. We need proof.
他一口否认怎么办
Otherwise, he'll just deny it,
到最后就成了众口一......雌了
and it'll just be a case of he said/she said.
有道理 丹波克 他和谁说的
That's a good point. Denpok, who was he talking to?
可惜 我当时所处的地点无法看清
Alas, I could not see this from my hidden vantage point.
我去查下记录 看看谁去他办公室了
I'll check the logs and see who was in his office.
不行 因为
No, because...
当时办公室没有人
no one was there.
我不明白 他当时是在打电♥话♥吗
I'm confused. Was he on the phone?
是的 您真有洞察力
Yes. Very perceptive.
-这好办 我去调他的通话记录 -不行
- Easy. I'll just pull up his phone records. - No.
不是我们说的那种电♥话♥
Not the phone phone.
那他到底在干什么 视频聊天吗
So what was he doing? Was he video chatting?
是了 门徒
That's what it was, chela.
那更简单了 我去调聊天数据
Even better. I'll pull up the chat data.
还可以这样吗
You can do that?
只要用的是互利聊都行
Well, as long as he was on HooliChat,
但那混♥蛋♥
but the bastard kept
总当着我的面狂夸魔笛聊如何好
grinding in my face how much he loved PiperChat.
-万一他用的是 -没错 就是魔笛聊
- What if he was using... - PiperChat. Yes.
-妈蛋 -他说他们的分辨率
- Fuck! - He said the resolution
比互利聊好多了 高清鲜活
was so vivid and superior to HooliChat.
他绝对在和某个人聊天 但很遗憾
Sadly, now we'll never know the identity of the person
这下我们永远无法知道对方是谁了
with whom he was definitely talking.
-除非 -除非什么
- Unless... - Unless what?
迪尼希
Dinesh?
哥们
Hey, man.
你怎么样
How's it going?
糟透了
Bad.
我懂 我也经历过
Well, look, I've been there, man.
-肯定没有 -不 我也经历过
- No, you haven't. - No, I-- I have.
我们给罗斯洛马做公♥司♥介绍的时候
One time when we were pitching at Ross Loma...
我吐到裤子里了
I threw up in my pants.
你是想说吐在裤子上了吧
Don't you mean "On"?
不不 我就是 就是吐裤子里了
No. No, I mean-- I mean "In."
我们正讲着 当时情况反馈不是很好
We were pitching and... well, things weren't really going well,
我就开始紧张 我也不清楚
I was getting nervous and-- I don't know,
可能当天也吃坏肚子了
I think I must've eaten something bad that day.
但反正突然胃特别不舒服
Anyway, my stomach was upside down,
我直奔厕所 进了隔间
so I made a beeline to the stall.
但等我脱下裤子 坐下
But then I pulled down my pants, sat down...
没拉出来 却吐了 全吐裤子里了
but instead of shit, I threw up... into my pants.
好吧 但我首席执行官才当了11天
Well, I was CEO for 11 days,
就侵犯了五万名小姑娘的
and in that time I violated the rights
的合法权益
of 50,000 little girls,
使她们易受性犯罪者的侵害
exposed them to sexual predators,
可能招致的罚款堪比一个小国的GDP
and racked up fines the size of a small nation's GDP.
没错 但我还吐裤子里了呢
Yeah. I threw up in my pants.
该死
Fuck.
我怎么办啊 理查德
What do I do, Richard?
哪条路都不对
There are no right answers.
我当首席执行官的时候发现
You know, when I was CEO...
没有正确的出路 怎么选都是错
I found that it was more about choosing
最后只能选条你还算能忍♥受的
the one wrong answer that you can live with.
我真的很喜欢那个视频聊天软件
I really loved that video chat.
您好
Hello.
我就是
This is he.
什么
What?
是盖文·贝尔森
It's Gavin Belson.
是他妈的盖文·贝尔森
It's Gavin fucking Belson.
您好啊 盖文·贝尔森
Hey, Gavin Belson.
怎么了 天哪
What's up? Oh, my God.
我们好得很
We're crushing it all the time.
我在浴缸里呢
I'm in a bathtub.
当然可以 那太好了 再见
Yeah, of course. I'd love to. Bye.
他今晚想见我 在约瑟芬餐厅
He wants to meet me at Josephina's tonight.
我答应了吗
Did I say yes?
老天
Holy shit.
盖文·贝尔森想收♥购♥"魔笛聊"
Gavin Belson wants to acquire PiperChat.
他当年想收♥购♥"魔笛手"
He made the same call to me
也给我打过完全一样的电♥话♥
back when he wanted to make an offer for Pied Piper.
他想从迪尼希这里
He could take this entire shitbomb
接过整个屎挑子吗 那就没戏看了
off Dinesh's hands? Where's the fun in that?
更重要的是 这下我能回本了
More importantly, I could get all my money back,
没准还能赚 可以狠坑他一笔 各位
maybe even more. We could 10X this motherfucker, gents.
-然而 -然而什么
- Although... - Although what?
我不想总当乌鸦
Well, I'm sorry to play the Cassandra again,
但迪尼希不能把公♥司♥卖♥♥给盖文
but Dinesh can't sell Gavin the company.
-为什么 -对啊 为什么
- Why not? - Why the fuck not?
会有尽职调查 盖文谁都不信任
It's due diligence. Gavin doesn't trust anyone.
给他工作的时候 他甚至想给我装微芯片
When I worked for him, he tried to microchip me.
他敲定任何一桩收♥购♥前
Before he finalized any acquisition,
他的法律团队就会发现我们的不当行为
his legal team would uncover our malfeasance.
随便一查就能发现用户年龄问题
They'd sniff out the user issue immediately.
可能还会举报你们 那就更糟糕了
And they'd probably turn you in, and you do not want that.
而且还会有道德困境
I mean, there's also the moral quandary.
迪尼希已经深知公♥司♥的软件
Even if he could get away with it,
基本就是性变♥态♥们的自助餐厅
could Dinesh really sell the company, knowing it's basically
他真能忍♥心瞒着转卖♥♥给盖文吗
a Sizzler buffet for the sexually deranged?
当然可以了
Of course he could.
哪怕只有百分之一成功的可能
Because even if there is a one percent chance of success
而面对百分之99失败蹲监狱的可能
and a 99 percent chance of failure and prison,
他也会做出正确选择把我的钱捞回来
he will do the right thing and get me my money back.
抱歉 埃利希 我已经决定了
I'm sorry, Erlich. I've made my decision.
我要拒绝盖文·贝尔森
I'm gonna say no to Gavin Belson...
把应用停用 然后走一步算一步
shut it down, and just see what happens.
他妈搞什么 去你妈
What the fuck, huh? What the fuck?
杨建
Jian Yang!
盖文
Hey, Gavin.
迪尼希
Well... Dinesh.
多谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
听着盖文 我仔细想过了
Listen, Gavin. I've thought about it,
如果这是为了你买♥♥'魔笛聊'的事
and if this is about you buying PiperChat--
我今天不是来买♥♥你公♥司♥的
I didn't come here today to buy your company.
你不是
You didn't?
不是 我是来接管它的
No. I came to take it.
我以为我得买♥♥下你的公♥司♥
I thought I'd have to buy you out,
然后我想弄明白要对付的首席执行官是哪种人
and I wanted to know what kind of CEO I'd be dealing with,
所以我让公♥关♥部搜集了有关你的所有新闻
so I had my comms people pull your press,
你如你跟科技博客做的这个采访
like this interview you did with TechCrunch
这里你说'魔笛聊' 用你的原话
where you described PiperChat as, and I quote,
"跟'互利聊'一模一样
"Exactly like HooliChat,
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表