剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
He and his-- his posse of-- of bandits and cutthroats
会立马背叛你的
will turn on you in a second.
你需要我...
You need me...
需要我这个会做任何事支持你的
the half-crazed, half-Apache
半疯半阿帕切人
who will do anything to get your back.
如果有必要的话
I'll scalp Gavin if I have to,
我会剥下盖文和那些狗♥娘♥养♥的小白脸的头皮
and all the rest of those paleface sons of bitches.
我会用刀 用枪杀掉他们
I'll kill them with knives. I'll kill them with guns.
我会用双手杀掉他们
I'll kill them with my hands.
我会说服他们自杀 怎么死都行
I'll talk them into suicide. It doesn't matter.
可以 贾里德 我想你要说的是...
All right, Jared, I... I think what you're asking is...
你想要份工作
you want a job?
如果你觉得可以为我找到合适的岗位
If you think you can find a place for me--
当然了 贾里德
Yeah, of course, Jared. Yeah.
非常欢迎你来为这个项目工作
You're more than welcome to work on this.
但先说清楚 你不会刺伤任何人 对吧
But just to be clear, you're not gonna stab anyone, are you?
笑的感觉真好
It feels good to laugh.
那么 不会刺的是吗
So... So, that's a no then?
理查德
Richard.
那我们不会看完这部电影吗
So, we're not gonna finish the movie?
是的 抱歉 我这里的同事坚持认为
Yeah, sorry, but my colleague here was pretty adamant
要更好利用课上时间
that a better use of class time
最好是带着任务 边学边做
might be to learn while accomplishing something.
现在每人拿一张 顺着传下去
Now take one, pass it all the way down.
我们要从网上爬下来
We're supposed to scrape the Internet
上千张食物图片吗
for thousands of food images?
是的 你们可能搜到
Yeah. So you'll find, like,
五千 三万张食物的图片
five or 30,000 pictures of your food,
然后把图片放到以食物名称命名的文件夹里
and then put them in a folder with that food's name on it.
如果你们找到 比如
And it's good if you get, like,
角度或者打光比较奇怪的更好
weird angles or lighting of your food.
这应该会很有趣的
So it should be pretty fun.
所以我们要收集训练数据
So we're gathering training data
来运行卷积神经网络
to run through a convolutional neural net.
就像一个图片分类器吗
Like an image classifier?
谁想要西兰花
Who wants broccoli?
给女生西兰花吗 西兰花
Broccolini for the ladies? Broccoli.
只是想让你知道 这并不意味着我不信任她
Just so you know, this does not mean I don't trust her.
我这么做 你就会闭上嘴不来烦我
I'm just doing this so you'll, like, shut up and leave me alone.
米娅 如果你在听 你非常漂亮
Mia, if you're listening, you're so pretty.
你们都去盖文家吗
You're both headed to Gavin's?
是的 又在一起了
Indeed we are. Together again.
小霸王和他的企业发展规划领导
Butch Cassidy and his head of business development.
19世纪末美国西部的火车大盗
又回到狂野西部了
Another Western reference.
我们出发吧
Let's go.
-你知道吗 他也会雇你的 -什么
- You know, he'd hire you, too. - What?
你只要承认你想要这个工作
All you have to do is admit that you want the job.
而且 双膝跪下乞求
And, like, get down on your knees and beg.
拿着手♥机♥跟妹子谈情说爱
Says the guy who's romancing a woman
结果手♥机♥都没开 还说我
through a phone that isn't even on.
他私下和我描述那个女人
A woman that he described to me in private
就是一台性♥爱♥小马达
as a skinny little fuck factory.
不 我没有 天啊
No, I didn't. God.
米娅 我再也不会那么说了
Mia, I would never do that.
理查德 布雷特·萨克斯比管理
Richard, Brett Saxby ran my
我的数据分♥析♥团队三年了
data analytics team for three years.
没别的意思 但我觉得放弃他是个错误
Respectfully, I think passing on him is a mistake.
是的 我见过布雷特·萨克斯比了
Yes. Well, uh, I met with Brett Saxby,
说实话...
and, um... to be honest...
说实话 我觉得他不是我们需要的人
To be honest, I don't-- I don't think he's our man.
好吧 这个表上还有许多很好的可选之人
Fair enough. There are plenty of good alternatives on this list.
但是 我对你在一些人上
Although, I'm a little confused
写的备注有些困惑
by your notes on some of these people.
"大卫·伯纳姆 烦人的懒汉 一塌糊涂的长相
"David Burnham. Annoying slob, fucked-up face.
我用屁♥眼♥都能写出更好的Python
I could write better Python with my asshole."
你知道吗 我想...你拿的是我的名单
You know what? I think... I think you have my list.
没错 我的速记都很奇怪
Yes, I have a very weird shorthand.
是的
Yeah.
好的 下一个
Okay, next.
贝卡--
Becca Th--
不 大伙 那个是在日光室
No, guys, that goes in the-- the sunroom.
我带你们去
I'll show you. All right.
马上回来
Back in a flash.
各位 这边来
Come this way, gentlemen. Here.
老天 后面好几页都写满了骂人的话
God, there are pages of graphic insults here.
妈的 这吉尔弗约尔
Fucking Gilfoyle. Right?
理查德 你介意雇吉尔弗约尔来吗
Richard, would you be open to having Gilfoyle on the team?
当然不介意 我很乐意请他来干活
Well, yeah, of course. I mean, I'd hire him in a second,
但他肯定不会来的
but he'd never do it.
理查德 吉尔弗约尔是个很傲娇的人
Richard, Gilfoyle is a man of intense pride.
所以当他管一个潜在雇员叫做
So, when he refers to a potential employee
"猪头操蛋"的时候
as a "Pig-faced fuck nose,"
在我听来 这就是在说 我想被人需要
what I hear is "I need to be needed."
好吧 我听着就是"猪头操蛋"
Well, what I hear is "Pig-faced fuck nose."
没错 其实吉尔弗约尔骂人
Exactly. I mean, Gilfoyle's insults
用词之精准 几乎充满诗意了
are normally well crafted, almost poetic.
上周他提到我的时候 说我是
Last week, he referred to me as
弗兰肯斯坦的厌食症闺女
"Frankenstein's bulimic daughter."
也是 我明白你的意思了
Yeah, I get what you mean.
所以我该怎样 贾里德 去求他吗
So what do you want me to do, Jared, beg him?
我认为 至少稍微主动一点
Well, I... I think a little outreach
会对公♥司♥有很大帮助的
would be in the company's best interest.
你看看 "菊花屌♥"都叫出来了
Really? "Butt-dick"?
你看他多煎熬
The man's in pain.
我知道布置的作业有点费解
I know this system is super confusing,
但一份完成的作业都没有收到
but we don't see any completed assignments.
甭磨叽了 成果呢
Cut the shit. Where's the work?
其实那天下课后我们大家聊了一下
Well, we all got to talking the other day after class.
我们不太清楚你到底是谁 助教吗
We couldn't figure out if you were, like, a TA
以及你凭什么给我们布置作业
or why you were giving us assignments,
但我们都觉得你跟达头蒂教授
but we all agreed we didn't like the way
-说话时的语气太差劲了 -我习惯了
- that you were speaking to Professor Bighetti. - I'm used to it.
所以我们就去在投项目大全搜了下你
So we searched your name on PitchBook,
弹出来说'拉维加'投资了你的'嗨鲜食谱'
and that SeeFood app you got funded at Raviga popped up.
在投项目大全 你们怎么能上在投项目大全
PitchBook? How do you have access to PitchBook?
你那个点子太普通了
Your idea was so simple.
就好像是开会时在屋子里
It was like something you could come up with
现想出来的一样
in the room during a meeting.
周五计算机本科联谊会的时候
Which is what Garrett from Coleman Blair told us
科尔曼布莱尔的盖勒特就这么说的
at the CS undergrad mixer on Friday.
你好 埃利希
Hey, Erlich.
这里呢 06届的
Here I am. Class of '06.
-红衣主教队加油 -红衣主教队加油
- Go Cardinal. - Go Cardinal.
总之 我们创立了新的食物界的沙赞
Anyways, we founded our own Shazam-for-food company,
-他是投资人 -没错
- and he's funding us. - Mm-hmm.
-哇 恭喜啊 -等等 你们这是偷窃
- Whoa, congrats! - Wait, that's stealing.
不是 达头蒂教授给我们看的电影里
No. It's exactly what Mark Zuckerberg did to the Winkle guy
扎克伯格就是这么对付温克莱斯们的
in that Facebook movie Professor Bighetti had us watch.
那部电影里 显然他才是胜者
And he was the hero of that film.
而且有我们齐心协力
And with all of us working together,
轻易就能让产品比你们早上市
we'll easily beat you to market.
结果就这样了吗 是吗
So, that's how it goes, huh? Hmm?
盗窃他人创意 让人家的公♥司♥变成废铁
You steal a man's idea, rendering his company worthless.
我读过很多贬低你们这代人的文章总结
I've read a number of disparaging articles about your generation
在大西洋网和Slate网上
in The Atlantic and Slate.Com summaries.
微软旗下一个意见较为独特小众的杂♥志♥网站
看来都是真的
It's all true.
预警一下 去你♥妈♥的♥
Trigger warning: fuck you!
达头蒂教授 我们家里见
Professor Bighetti, I'll see you at home.
你要道歉吗
You apologize?
这次的确是 我道歉
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表