剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
也许我们需要新的切入点
Perhaps we need a new angle.
-我假装抽风 -什么
- I'll fake a seizure. - What?
魔笛手吗 你们好 我是丽兹·西戴尔
Pied Piper? Hi. I'm Liz Tinsdale,
通用真理公♥司♥的合规主管
head of compliance here at Fiduciated General.
我是埃利希·巴♥赫♥曼
Erlich Bachman.
我是理查德·亨德里克斯
And I'm, uh, Richard Hendricks.
-人都到齐了吗 -是的 到齐了
- Are we all here? - Yes, yeah, we are.
抱歉 跟你交个底吧
Uh, sorry, full disclosure:
盖文·贝尔森已经离开公♥司♥了
uh, Gavin Belson has left the company.
-我懂了... -是他的损失
- I see. Well... - His loss.
今天下午
He won't be...
他不能跟像你一样
sitting across from someone
迷人的美女面对面了 对吧
as charming as yourself this afternoon, will he?
好吧 你们大老远的来了
Okay. Well, I mean, you did come all the way here,
不如就跟我过来吧
so why don't you follow me?
我愿跟随你到天涯海角 我们走吧
I'd follow you to the end of the Earth. Shall we?
-你干什么呢 -我怎么了
- What are you doing, hmm? - What?
如你所见 你们的数据会更加安全
So, as you can see, your data will be even more secure,
因为是存储在众多设备上
because it will be stored on multiple devices.
我们的报价也非常有竞争力
And we can offer you a very competitive rate.
花在存储上的费用预期每年可节约...
You can expect to see storage savings annually of...
25%
25 percent.
这真的很了不起
That's very impressive, all of it,
但是你们得理解像我们这种公♥司♥
but you guys have to understand that companies like ours
特别需要规避风险
are particularly risk averse.
你是有点爱达荷口音吗 丽兹
Is it a slight Idaho accent, Liz?
是蒙大拿
Oh. It's Montana, actually.
那更好 蓝天之州 太棒了
Even better. The big blue sky state. Yeah.
我就知道你一定是从天上来的
Well, I knew you had to have come from above.
说到天堂
Well, uh, speaking of heaven,
可能那种感觉就是
that's probably where you'll think you are
在数据存储上省下25%支出时的感觉
when you start saving 25 percent on your data storage.
就从这开始吧
Get an upgrade from there.
丽兹 你皮肤很美
Liz, you have beautiful skin.
-谢谢...你 -你 是的
- Um, thank-- thank you. - You, uh-- yeah.
你们两个
Both of you.
听我说 我觉得我知道他要说什么
Listen, uh, I think I know what he's gonna say,
但是请让我把技术总监找过来
but let me see if I can pull my CTO in here.
你能稍微收敛一下吗
Can you... reel it in a little?
我们在谈生意 不是帮你约炮
We're trying to make a business deal, not get you laid.
我没想约炮 理查德
I'm not trying to get laid, Richard.
很明显 她的性生活压抑很久了
Clearly, she has a lot of pent-up sexual energy,
很可能是因为在这样一个破公♥司♥里
likely from working in this worm farm,
所以那只是我用的手段
so that's the angle I'm taking
因为我不能装抽风
since I'm not allowed to have a seizure.
再说 她会为我们说话的
Besides, she's going to bat for us.
你应该感谢我 技术总监就要来了
You should be thanking me. The CTO is on the way in.
是的 那是因为我们的技术
Yes, because of the technology
和我们的商业提案
and because of our business proposal.
就这一次 能求你
Look, can you just please, for once,
不要总想着你的小兄弟吗
keep your dick out of the equation?
我也希望我能 但是我的小兄弟
I really wish I could, but my dick is the abacus
-正是这一切的根基 -二位
- upon which this equation will be-- - Guys.
这是我们的技术总监
This is our CTO.
太好了
Great.
你们好
Hello.
我是丹·梅尔彻 见到你们很高兴
I'm Dan Melcher. Nice to meet you.
你好
Yeah. Hello.
你好啊 丹
Hi, Dan.
-你们互相认识吗 -不
- Do-- Do you guys know each other? - No.
我刚说了我叫丹 他这才知道
I just said my name was Dan, that's how he knows.
我不需要继续浪费你的时间了
I don't need to waste any more of your time with this.
接下来交给我吧
Why don't I-I-- I'll take this one from here.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? Oh. - Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥的在这里做什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
好没礼貌啊 丹尼尔
Very rude, Daniel.
不过 在'科技博客'创业展你揍了我之后
Although, what can we expect after TechCrunch Disrupt
我们还能指望你怎样呢
when you sucker punched me in the god damn face?
你上了我的老婆
You fucked my wife.
我上了你的老婆们 不是一个
I fucked your wives. Plural.
两个都上了
Both of them.
埃利希 顾客永远是对的
Erlich, the customer is always right,
所以我们就不要加"们"了 就这样
so let's just leave it at "Wife," Singular, and be done with it.
好吧
Okay.
我需要你们仔细听清楚
I need you to listen to me very carefully.
我在被'甲骨文'公♥司♥解雇后
It took me a very long, long time
花了很长时间才重新站稳脚步
to get back on my feet after I got fired from Oracle,
而且 技术公♥司♥都不愿意接触我
and... tech firms wouldn't touch me,
但是我在这里安定了下来 有了生活
but I've managed to find a home here, a life.
好吧 这是保险业 这并不理想
Okay, it's insurance. It's not ideal,
但是 这还算可以
but, you know, it-- it's something.
而且我不在乎你们来这里推销什么
And I don't care whatever it is that you're selling here.
我不会买♥♥的
I'm not buying it.
这可是非常有突破性的技术
Well, it's a pretty groundbreaking technology.
把嘴闭上吧
Oh, shut the fuck up.
-好吧 -看我
- Okay, yeah, d-- uh-- - Look at me.
永远不会 好吗
Never gonna happen. Okay?
-永 远 不 -丹
- Never going to-- - Dan?
你早上给狗吃药了吗
Did you give the dogs their medicine this morning?
没有 我应该那么做吗
Uh, no, was I supposed to?
是的 你还记得吗 因为我要回去
Yeah, because, remember, I had to go back
那个餐馆取你忘记的信♥用♥卡♥
to the restaurant to get your card that you forgot.
是啊 抱歉
Uh, yep. Sorry.
我想我可以飞奔回家
Um, I s-- I mean, I guess I could run home.
-你们结婚了吗 -还没 我们订婚了
- You two married? - Oh, not yet. We're engaged.
-见到你们两个很高兴 -再见 丽兹
- Well, it was nice to meet you both. - Bye now, Liz.
-好的 再见 亲爱的 -再见
- All right, bye, honey. - Bye.
丹
Oh, Dan.
丹 那个丹
Dan, Dan, Dan.
丹·梅尔彻 把你揍出翔那个人
Dan Melcher? The guy who beat the piss out of you?
如假包换
The very same.
我看着他的眼睛说
I looked him dead in the eyes, and I said,
"丹尼尔 你之前两任妻子我都上了
"Daniel, I've fucked every wife you've ever had.
想来个三发三中吗"
Care to go three for three?"
毫无疑问 他并不想
Needless to say, he did not.
你可没你吹的那么厉害
You don't come off in that story as well as you think you do.
那么 为了避免第三次戴绿帽
So, to avoid being thrice made a cuckold,
他接受了我们的提议
he agreed to a deal?
还没有 梅尔彻其实同意签约了
Well, uh, not yet. Melcher actually signed off on it,
但他的未婚妻想确认
but his fiancée wanted to certify
我们正在做的东西
that what we're trying to build complies
符合他们的数据处理和安全协议
with their data-handling and security protocols.
我们明天就要去核查一遍
We're reviewing it all tomorrow, actually.
我等不及了
Ah, I can't wait.
明天才是真正好玩的时候
Tomorrow the real fun begins.
-不 不 你不能去 -为什么
- Uh, no. No. You're not coming. - Why not?
为什么 怎么说呢
Why not? Uh... jeez.
你上了丹上一任妻子
Well, you fucked Dan's last wife
还是他担任创业展会评委前一夜
the night before he was our judge on the TechCrunch panel,
丝毫不考虑你的行为对我们公♥司♥的影响
with absolutely no regard for what that meant to the company.
对公♥司♥的影响
What it meant to the company
就是我们冲进了决赛 赢下了展会
was that we went to the finals, and we won.
因为技术够好
Because of the tech.
我们是因为技术好赢的 记得吗
We won because of the tech, remember?
我们也是因为技术好才能和他们签约
We're getting this deal because of the tech.
我不会让你搅浑的 好吗
I'm not letting you fuck this up, okay?
我知道你想找事情做
I know you're looking for something to do,
但你不能这么做
but this is not it.
你说我想找事情做是什么意思
What do you mean, I'm looking for something to do?
我在你这浪费这么久是你的荣幸
You're lucky that you've garnished this much of my time.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表