剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
这还真是蛋蛋着火了才有的表情
Oh! You only make that face when your dick is on fire.
你确定吗
So, you're certain?
绝对没错
Definitively.
互利大会上爆♥炸♥的36部互利手♥机♥
The 36 HooliPhones that blew up at Hoolicon
以及美国其他地区爆♥炸♥的17部
and the 17 that blew up around the US
上面都有我们的代码
all had our code on them.
理查德 这都是真人 裤裆里也是真蛋
Richard, these are real people with real crotches,
他们的蛋蛋着火了
and they're burning.
我们必须说出去 这是我们的错
We have to tell someone. This was our fault.
不 基南的演示得1万美元的设备才跑得动
No. No, no. Keenan's demo was built to run on a $10,000 rig.
杰克只用了四天就把他转到了手♥机♥上
Jack ported it to a phone in four days.
他们的垃圾代码在不断连接天线
They wrote sloppy code that's pinging the antenna constantly,
寻找VR眼镜
looking for the goggles.
一定是这个导致了手♥机♥的天线
That had to have caused the phone's antenna to
占用了过多的电量
draw too much power...
造成质量本来就不好的电池过热
Which would overheat the subpar battery.
我们再把我们的网络加上去...
And when we pinged our network on top of all that...
火烧蛋了
Dick fire.
理查德 不是说过要重新做回好林肯吗
Richard, what happened to being Honest Abe from now on?
我们犯了罪
We committed a crime here.
-这不算 贾里德 -我们黑了这些手♥机♥
- Barely, Jared. - The fact that we hacked those phones
其实对我们有利 我们所有的代码都是隐藏的
works in our favor. All of our code is hidden.
同意 当互利
Agreed. And when Hooli
发布新软件升级来修复这些手♥机♥
launches a new software update to fix the phones,
我们的网络依然能用 梅尔彻会开心
our network will still be functional, Melcher will be happy,
莫妮卡会给我们注资 这事神不知鬼不觉
Monica will fund us, and no one will ever know what we did.
-我知道 -我也知道 但我不介意
- I'll know! - Yes! I'll know too, but I'm okay with it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is this?
我每开始一份新工作都会写三封信
I write three letters every time I start a job...
一份个人行动计划
a personal action plan,
一封致40岁的我的信
a letter to my 40-year-old self,
还有那个 一封辞职信
and that, a resignation letter.
我会把我的东西搬回家里
Uh, I'll be moving my things back into my condo.
-霸占你家的人呢 -他走了几个月了
- What about your squatter? - Oh, he's been out for months.
他去吉斯通输油管抗♥议♥游♥行♥卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥了
He left to go sell cocaine at the Keystone Pipeline protests.
我住车♥库♥只是为了享受孤独
I've just been staying in the garage out of solidarity.
你不能走
You can't leave.
-别求我 理查德 -我没有
- Don't beg, Richard. - I'm not.
根据雇员手册
According to the employee handbook,
你写的那本 员工离职
which you wrote, an employee cannot leave
必须提前两周告知雇主
without giving two weeks' notice.
你 你看了那本手册
You-- you read the handbook?
-是的 -好吧
- Yeah, I did. - All right, fine.
我会抗♥议♥ 但也会履行义务
I'll fulfill my duties under protest,
但我拒绝做任何非法和不道德的事
but I will not do anything illegal nor unethical,
我也不会撒谎
and I will not lie.
我的良心被50多个人的蛋蛋拷问着
I already have upwards of 50 burnt perinea on my conscience.
理查德 够了
Richard, that's enough.
刚就是提前两周通知你了
Consider that my two weeks' notice.
好的 盯着互利新闻
All right. Keep an eye on HooliNews,
杰克公布互利手♥机♥更新后通知我
and let me know when Jack announces the HooliPhone update.
你不准备发布更新软件是什么意思
What do you mean you're not issuing a software update?
谁能说清为什么盖文·贝尔森推向市场的手♥机♥
Who can say why the phone Gavin Belson brought to market
附加了
started exploding
基南·菲尔德斯帕的技术后就会爆♥炸♥
when we put Keenan Feldspar's technology on it? Huh?
是盖文的错 还是基南的锅
Is it Gavin's fault? Is it Keenan's fault?
一半一半吗 谁知道
Is it 50-50? Who knows?
故事不能这么讲
We need to change the narrative here.
有谁最近坐飞机出差了吗
Has anyone flown commercial recently?
我也没有 但现在登机口还有公告
Nor have I, but apparently they're still making the announcements
禁止携带三星Galaxy Note 7登机
at the gate about Samsung Galaxy Note 7 being banned.
绝不能让人们认为我们的手♥机♥能炸飞机
We can't have people believing that our phones blow up airplanes,
不论盖文和/或基南多么希望看到这一幕
no matter how much Gavin and/or Keenan may have wanted it.
这样的公♥关♥是致命的
It's lethal PR.
我们必须先行一步
We need to get ahead of this one,
所以我要召回
which is why I am going to pull
所有有问题的互利手♥机♥
every last affected HooliPhone out of circulation
并予以更换 三天之内完成
and replace it in the next three days.
那得有900多万部
That's over nine million devices.
盖文·贝尔森使足了劲 中国的工厂
Gavin Belson had to move heaven and earth to get our China plants
日产量才200万部
up to a capacity of two million per day,
他跟工人方谈判的时候还非常有技巧
and his negotiations with labor were extremely delicate.
那是中国还没有和杰克·巴克谈判过
Well, China has never negotiated with Jack Barker.
你的提议贵得吓人
What you're proposing is staggeringly expensive
可以说是不可能的
and borderline impossible.
我们不会同意的
We won't approve it.
我明白了
I see. Uh...
小故障 我已经安排我的新闻团队
Slight hitch. I may have instructed my comms team
发布一篇宣布回收的新闻稿...
to issue a press release announcing the recall...
应该发布于...
and it should be going out at...
-已经发布了 -杰克
- Yeah, it's out. - Jack.
告诉你们吧 把互利飞机加满油
I'll tell you what: Let's just gas up that HooliJet,
我要出发去中国了
and I am going to go ahead and go to China!
硅谷
第四季第十集
那他妈我们用的每一台互利手♥机♥
So, every fucking HooliPhone
都要停止工作 被一台新的
that we're on is being pulled out of service and replaced
未植入我们代码的手♥机♥代替
with a new one that doesn't have our code on it.
我们的一半的存储量就没了
Half of our storage capacity just gone.
那我们把梅尔彻的数据放哪里去
Where the fuck are we gonna put all of Melcher's data?
等等 我们车♥库♥里还有一个服务器群吗
Wait. We have a server farm in the garage, right?
要是安东能救我们
Now, don't you think if Anton could've saved our ass,
我不早就说了
I would've suggested it by now?
-为什么不行 -你♥他♥妈♥是傻♥逼♥吗
- Why can't it work? - What are you, fucking stupid?
为了承受住那么多数据
In order to hold that much data,
硬盘就只能用RAID0排布 还没有备份
we would have to go RAID zero, no backup,
一片磁碟出了问题
so if we lose even one platter,
梅尔彻的所有数据就永远消失了
we lose Melcher's data... permanently.
此外 以安东目前的状态看
Plus, in Anton's present condition,
我都怕他彻底崩溃
I'm afraid he might totally melt down.
我们给梅尔彻打电♥话♥
We have to call Melcher.
不 不能打给梅尔彻
No, we are not calling Melcher.
这件事跟他说一个字就等于自杀
If we tell him about any of this, that would be suicide.
要是完了就乖乖认命
Look, if we're gonna die, let's just die.
干嘛要带着安东陪葬
Why do we have to take Anton with us?
天啊 兄弟 你知道那玩意没生命吧
Jesus, man. You know that thing's not alive, right?
-操你的蠢机器 -等等 不是吧
- Fuck your dumb machine. - Wait. Do you?
你真的操了你的蠢机器了吗
Do you actually fuck your dumb machine?
-那就是你手♥机♥里的秘密吗 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- Is that the secret on your phone? - Fuck you.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ 你没带套吧 -各位 各位
- Fuck you! Do you raw-dog it? - Guys. Guys. Guys!
还是你给小♥弟♥弟♥带上了套
Or do you put a condom on your tiny penis
在安全模式下操的
and fuck it in safe mode?
-快互操一遍赶紧完事 -"安东 快上我"
- Just fuck each other and get it over with. - "Oh, Anton, fuck me!"
只要你们肯闭嘴...
I will fuck both of you...
-先生们 这是格拉蒂丝 -操
- Gentlemen! This is Gladys. - Fuck you.
她来面试我的职位
She's interviewing to be my replacement.
你好
Hello.
我喜欢你的毛衣
I like your sweater.
我们还是出去谈吧
Maybe let's talk outside.
-好的 -从这里走
- Great. - It's just right through here.
吉尔弗约尔 安东会没事的 好吗
Gilfoyle, Anton is going to be fine, okay?
来试一下 行吗
Just spin him up. Please?
好了 伙计
All right, buddy.
来看看你多大本事
Let's see what you're made of.
真棒
Outstanding.
很抱歉让你目睹了里面的场景
I'm sorry that you had to witness that scene in there.
刚才也许会给你留下
It probably gave you the impression
这个公♥司♥很混乱的印象
that the company is in disarray,
但我保证 我一句话就能解释清楚
but I can assure you, there's a very simple explanation for that.
-就是很混乱 -什么
- It-- it is. - Sorry?
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表