剧集 | 女大当自强 | 导航列表
格温 记得 那个胸很大的
Gwen, yes, with the extremely high breasts.
是的 她室友苏·安
Okay. Yes. Well, her roommate Sue Anne
和小维已经在一起三年了
and Vic have been a thing for, like, three years now.
上周 格温跟我说她需要个新室友
And last week, Gwen told me she needed a new roommate,
因为苏·安和小维同居了
because Sue Anne and Vic moved in together.
狗屁
That's bullshit.
不是的
It's not.
可能只是作为朋友而已
Yeah, I mean, it's probably just as friends.
不然她会告诉我的
I think I would know.
好吧 你想看苏·安的Instagram吗
Okay. Do you want to see Sue Anne's Instagram?
-不 -拜托
- No. - Come on.
我们每次出去
Every time we go out,
都能碰到三个你上过的人
we run into at least three people you've fucked.
小维的行为没那么疯狂
Now, what Vic is doing is not that crazy.
她只是在保护自己
She's just protecting herself.
你在给她发短♥信♥吗
Are you texting her?
你觉得是不是
Do you think maybe this is a conversation
该和她面对面进行这个对话
you and Vic need to have in person?
当然没有 我没给她发短♥信♥
Fuck no. I'm not texting her.
我在删她的号♥码
Deleting her number.
屏蔽她所有社交软件
Blocking her on all socials.
屏蔽 屏蔽 屏蔽 搞定
Block. Block. Block. Done.
你还好吗
You okay?
你确定你一点不伤心吗
You sure you're not a little sad?
我当然伤心 我很伤心
Of course I'm sad. I'm very, very sad.
这是件很伤心 悲剧的事
It's a very sad and tragic thing
小维这样年轻的人就这么死了
when someone as young as Vic dies
对我来说死了 不再存在于地球上
and is dead to me and no longer exists on this earth,
但我们得翻篇 继续生活
but we have to move on and live our lives,
因为天知道小维不行
because God knows Vic can't.
露西 那是我的东西吗
Ruthie, is that my stuff?
-那些是我的照片 -随便
- Those are my photos. - Whatever.
我只是觉得放我这更有意思
I just feel like it's funnier if I have them.
搞什么 这是我所有家人
What the hell? This is, like, all my family.
你觉得就因为我是跨性别者你就能拿走我的东西吗
Do you think you can just take my stuff because I'm trans?
不是
No.
那就是因为我是老兵
Then it's because I'm a veteran.
老天 该死 露西 拿去吧
Jesus. God damn it, Ruthie. Here.
你可以留着我家人的这张照片
You can have this one of my family.
我就想要你让我留下这张呢
This is the one I was hoping you'd let me keep.
你看上去很酷 真的很酷
You look so cool there. You look really cool.
我看上去糟透了
I look like shit.
我穿着毛背心 手里拿着复活节篮子
I'm wearing a sweater vest and I'm holding an Easter basket.
我就说这声音很熟 安妮
Oh, hey, thought I recognized that voice. Hey, Annie.
盖博 嗨
Gabe. Hi, um...
我正要走
Yeah, I was just leaving.
我得回去工作了 我要组建一支新乐队
Yeah. I got to get back to work. I'm starting a new band.
你觉得"冗长的文章"这名字怎么样
What do you think about the name "Screed"?
-很酷 -或者"洋洋得意"
- Very cool. - Or "Jaunty."
我也在考虑取名"酒窝"
Hmm? Thinking about "Dimple" also.
好极了
Wow. Awesome.
你怎么样 接下来要做什么
So what's up? What's next?
我要去哪看安妮·伊斯顿的新文章
Where do I get to read the new Annie Easton piece?
我现在是自♥由♥作家了
Well, I'm freelance now,
所以我只用听从自己的兴致
so no whims to answer to but my own.
你可能在说我的兴致 好吧
You're probably talking about my whims. Okay.
我想很多人看了我上一篇文章
Well, I think a lot of people read my last article, so...
当然 你很有才华 但你知道
Well, sure, you're talented, but, you know,
在这儿你有固有读者 在外面 你只有你自己
here you have a built-in audience. Out there, you're on your own.
好吧 我知道我在做什么
All right. Well, I know what I'm doing,
-所以我会去做的 -应该的
- so I'm gonna go do it. - You should do it.
你应该到别处去做 我要进去了
You should do it elsewhere. I'm gonna go in here.
我要写一首歌♥叫做《安妮的未来》
I'm gonna write a song called "Annie's Future."
会非常短
It's gonna be a short song.
你好 我找凯文··欧唐内
Hi. I'm looking for Kevin O'Donnell.
你是来参加清爆口香糖会议的吗
Are you here for the Clear Blast Gum meeting?
是的 没错
Um, yeah. That's right.
你迟到了 J会议舱 大厅尽头的左边
You're late. Conference Pod J, right down the hall to your left.
谢谢
Thanks.
团队 在我们深入
Okay, team. Before we get too deep
讨论给清爆的点子之前
into any of our ideas for Clear Blast,
我想试试头脑风暴
I want to try a little brainstorm.
-棒 -好吗
- Oh! Yeah! - All right?
我把球扔给你的时候
When I toss you the ball,
你说出一个任何跟口香糖相关的形容词
you say any adjective you associate with the word "gum."
我先来 口香糖很好玩
I'll start. Gum is fun.
-苏珊 -口香糖很有情趣
- Susan. - Um...Gum is flavor.
-很好 -嗯
- Awesome. - Yeah.
口香糖年轻
Oh. Gum is young.
很好 或者说口香糖可口
Awesome. Or gum is "yum."
口香糖无所畏惧
Gum is fearless.
很好 我喜欢
Oh, yes! I love that.
非常好
That's awesome.
这个我要写下来
Okay. Yeah. That is going up on the board.
你们真是火力全开
You guys, you are en fuego.
都是你的功劳 凯文
It's all you, Kev.
-操 -你还好吗
- Fuck! - Are you okay?
抱歉
Sorry.
我的远房♥成年侄女来了 你们继续
My distant adult niece is here. You guys just keep going.
不好意思 我有点震惊
I'm sorry. I'm a little shocked,
因为有段时间... 她很早前消失了
because it's been a little--she disappeared a long time ago,
她其实是瘾君子
and she actually is a junkie.
你们继续谈 我得...
You guys can keep talking about--I have to, um...
你来这干什么 你疯了吗
What the fuck are you doing here--Are you insane?
不 我只想跟你谈谈
No. I just wanted to talk to you.
-你怎么找到我的 -你觉得呢
- How'd you find me? - How do you think?
该死的互联网
Fucking internet.
我不是来检举揭发你的
Well, I'm not here to, like, out you or whatever.
我想写一篇关于这件事的文章
I want to write about what happened,
那晚很混乱
and the other night was so chaotic,
所以我需要来采访你
so I need to actually interview you.
不 你不能这么做 那会毁了我的
No. You can't do that. That would ruin me.
-为什么 -因为会毁了我
- Why? - Because that'll ruin me.
你不能采访我 如果你敢尝试 我就毁了你
You can't interview me. If you try, I'll ruin you.
-你砸了我的车 -那又怎样
- You smashed my car. - So what?
你无数次骂我是猪
You called me a pig, like, a million times,
你还取笑我爸爸得癌症
and you made fun of my dad having cancer.
所以呢 那玻璃是定制染色的
So? That glass was custom tinted.
花了2500修理
It cost $2,500 to get it fixed.
在你支付之前 我是不会让你采访我的
I'm not gonna let you interview me until you pay for that.
我永远不会付
Well, I'm never paying for those,
如果你逼我的话
and if you try and make me,
我就告诉所有J会议舱里的人
I'll tell everyone in Conference Pod J
你喜欢称女人为"吞精的胖子"
that you like to call women "porky cum gobblers."
15分钟后
Meet me outside in the parking lot
到大楼旁边的停车场来见我
next to the building in 15 minutes.
好 会很不错的 对我们有治疗功用
Okay. It'll be good. Be very healing for us.
-15分钟 -好
- 15 minutes. - Okay.
我以为我是个好男友
You know, I thought I was a good boyfriend.
我总是给她买♥♥东西
I bought her stuff constantly.
然后她跟我分手
Then she broke up with me,
我就 我就爆发了
and I just--I don't know. I snapped.
她为了柯林而甩了我 我从初中起的最好朋友
She dumped me for Colin, my best friend since junior high.
听上去很惨 我想我...
Yeah, that sounds very hard. I guess I...
-柯林肌肉发达 -嗯
- Colin's fucking ripped. - Yeah.
大多数柯林身材都很好
Most Colins are jacked as hell.
但是 你知道 很多人都会经历分手
But, you know, a lot of people go through breakups,
但他们不会开始在网上骚扰女性
but they don't start harassing women online.
我不明白你有什么好处
Like, I don't understand what you get out of it.
我不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 女大当自强 | 导航列表