剧集 | 女大当自强 | 导航列表
我想
I want to.
我真的想
Like, I really want to,
但是我处于一段感情中
but...I'm in a relationship.
而且是很认真的那种
And it's kind of a serious one.
我懂 没关系
I get it. It's totally fine.
我只是很高兴你抛弃了那个
I'm just glad that you ditched the guy
把你当垃圾一样对待的家伙
that was treating you like trash.
嗯 就是那个人
Yeah, well, it is that guy.
是同一个人
It's the sa--it's the same guy.
什么 那个王八蛋
What? That piece of shit?
但他现在变了
But he--he's really different now.
你开心就好
As long as you're happy.
我只是觉得你值得更好的
I just think you deserve more.
但我确实开心
Okay, but I am happy.
他和我 我们彼此相爱
And he and I-we're actually in love,
我觉得这就够了
so I actually think that's enough.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
妈
Mum?
弗朗西丝
Frances.
我能坐下吗
Can I sit?
听着 我不希望我们的关系恶化
Look, I don't want this to fester between us, okay?
抱歉 我不是有意伤害你的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我就不该说什么法学院的
I should never have said anything about law school.
别听你伊雅瓦姨妈的话
And don't listen to your Aunt Iyawa.
你跟我们说你是同性恋的时候
It wasn't easy for your dad and me
我和你♥爸♥并不好受
when you told us you were gay,
我们仍然在试图理解
and we're still trying to understand,
但我们希望你能幸福
but we want you to be happy.
我知道你跟她的思维不一样
I know you don't think like she does.
但我需要你知道我在生活里做什么
But I need you to know that what I do with my life
不是为了让你更艰难
is not to make things harder for you.
是的
Yes,
但有时感觉你做事情是为了反叛
but sometimes it feels like you do things just to be rebellious.
也许年轻的时候是这样
Maybe when I was younger,
但现在 我选择做的事是因为那是我想要的
but now, I do what I do because it's what I want.
我知道 你一向无所畏惧
I know. You've always been unafraid,
所以我们以为你离开
which is why we thought you were leaving
是为了在你的事业里干出一番成就
so that you could achieve something unbelievable in your career.
但是妈 我是有意不当律师的
But mum, I'm not a lawyer on purpose.
理发给我自♥由♥ 我是自己的老板
Doing hair gives me freedom. I'm my own boss.
我觉得这很不可思议
That's pretty unbelievable, I think.
没错
Yes, that's true.
但我难以理解的是
But what is hard for me is
我们以为你到这来
we thought you came here
是为了做你在家乡做不了的事
to do something you can't do back home.
你可以在伦敦理发 但你想来这里
You can do hair in London. But you want to be here.
离开我们
Away from us.
一开始是的
At first, yes,
我以为我是为了逃离
I thought it was to get away,
因为你们对我有很多期待
because there were so many expectations
我知道我永远也满足不了
that I knew that I would never fill.
但然后我离开去上学
But then I went away for school,
我找到了适合我的生活
and I found a life that fits me.
只是刚好离家很远
It just happens to be far away.
但你和爸爸会永远是我的首要家庭
But you and dad will always be my first home.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你跟其他人不一样
You're not like anyone else.
你会永远是那个站在马桶里的宝宝
You will always be the baby standing in the toilet.
弗兰
Fran?
弗兰 你能挪过去一点吗
Fran, can you move over a little?
小心
Be careful.
我第一只熊猫眼就是那样来的 好吗
That's how I got my first ever black eye. All right?
她一动也不动
I mean, she won't even move.
好像她睡觉的时候更加强壮了
It's like she's stronger when she's sleeping.
这样吧 你去睡我的床
Do you know what? Just take my bed.
我睡地板
I can sleep on the floor.
不
No.
不 你不能睡地板
No, you can't sleep on the floor.
我们是成年人 我们可以睡一张床
We're adults. We can share a bed.
嗯 是的
Yeah. We can.
好
Okay.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Yeah, good night. Um...
晚安
Good night.
见到你真高兴
It was so good to see you.
姐姐 别哭 别哭
Come on, sis. Don't cry. Don't cry.
你最好了
Aww. You're the best.
来 把这个带上
Here, take this with you.
如果放进微波炉的话 在上面盖一张厚纸巾
Put a paper towel on top if you microwave it.
能保持湿润
It keeps it moist.
安妮
So, Annie.
我听说你和拉马尔昨晚挨着睡了
I heard you and Lamar slept butt to butt last night.
-不是吧 弗兰 -我没跟他说 我发誓
- Really, Fran? - I didn't tell him, I swear.
再见 安妮
Bye, Annie.
-你为什么这么紧张 -拜拜
- Why are you so nervous? - Okay, bye.
弗朗西丝
Frances.
-快走 -拜托
- Go. - Come on. Man.
别浪费时间
Don't waste time.
你一定累了吧
You must be exhausted.
实际上 我感觉很棒
Actually, I feel good.
甚至有点特别 虽然傻傻的
Even kind of special in my own dumb way.
但我准备好回家了
But I'm so ready to go home.
等下 你还没完全准备好
Well, hold on. You're not totally ready.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你看着好弱智
You look so stupid.
我看上去帅呆了
I actually look incredible.
尽管我想从吃饭直接转入互口
Although I do feel like dine 'em straight into 69 'em--
-这是个艰难的过渡 好吗 -嗯
- that's a rough transition, okay? - Oh, yeah.
准备好了吗
Ready?
-现在你做好准备回家了 -嗯
- Now you're ready to go home. - Yeah.
剧集 | 女大当自强 | 导航列表