剧集 | 女大当自强 | 导航列表
and now he hates me, and he won't even look at me.
不是的 我跟他共事了很久
No, he doesn't. I've been working with him a lot, okay?
你辞职的时候 让他心力交瘁
When you quit, it spun him out.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
他感觉就像个心胸狭隘的混♥蛋♥
He feels like an old close-minded jerk.
他也许不会承认
And he might not admit it,
但他跟你一样想要从新来过
but he wants a redo just as bad as you do.
-你真这么想 -嗯
- You really think so? - Yeah.
去吃点东西 要回你的工作
Now, go eat some shit and go get your job back.
我刚才看到盖博在更衣室
I saw Gabe a minute ago over by the lockers.
你对我就像天使
Okay, you are such a angel to me.
一个真正的天使
Such a true angel.
-你有电♥话♥ -好的
- And you actually have a call. - All right.
-上帝打来的 -上帝
- It's from God. - Okay. It's God?
祂想谢谢你的服务
And He wants to thank you for your service.
好的 上帝 什么事
Okay. God, what's up, man?
盖博
Gabe?
我们能进来吗
Are we allowed in here?
我就直说了吧
I'm just-- I'm just gonna say it.
我想要回我的工作 我很抱歉
I want my job back, and I'm sorry.
我要坦白
And I also should confess.
我现在醉了
Currently I am drunk.
但我说的话都是真心话
But I do still mean all the words.
然后 然后
And--and--
如果你让我回去
and if you have me back,
你可以尽管给我安排垃圾任务
you can give me all the shit assignments you want.
想安排什么都行 我都会谢谢你
Anything you want, and I will say thank you,
我会带着微笑去做
and I'll do it with a smile.
我只想要有真正眼睛的人
I just really, really, really want people with real eyes
能再次看我的作品 而不是阴♥茎♥机器人
to read my work again and not just penis bots.
-求你了 -我喜欢"求你了"
- Please. - Okay, I like "please."
我喜欢"求你了"
"Please" I like.
我喜欢拉长的"求你了"
I like a long ple-e-ase.
我就不该辞职的
I should have never quit.
我该来找你谈话
I should have come to talk to you,
我一直以为你是最酷
and I always thought you were the coolest,
最真实 聪明 酷的人
the most authentic, smart, cool--
我确实是
I-I am.
是的
Yes.
你绝对是
You--you totally are.
如果我让你回来 安妮
If I was to take you back, Annie,
你就得体验我的...
you would have to experience my res--
你就得尊重我的经历
you'd have to respect my experience,
因为我从事这行已经20年了
because I have been doing this for 20 years.
而你才做了20分钟
And you have been doing this for 20 minutes.
是的 也许你可以接受
Yes, and maybe you could be open to the idea
我有才华 我也值得尊重的事实
that I am talented and I deserve respect as well.
或者不用
Or--or--or not.
这不是关键
It's not a deal breaker.
无论如何我都愿意回来
I'll come back either that way or the other way, with no--
安妮 你得在你打破规则前
Annie, you need to learn what the rules are before you--
先搞清规则是什么
before you just break 'em.
这很明智
That is--that is so smart.
我想做你的导师
I want to be your mentor.
但你不允许我
But you won't let me.
嗯 这意味着我可以回来了吗
Yeah, but does that mean I can come back?
是的
Yeah!
太棒了
Oh, wow, yes.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
我好怕你会说不 我开心死了
I was so scared you were gonna say no, and I'm so happy.
我保证
I-I promise you,
我现在能欣赏《荆棘》的真谛了
I can really appreciate what "The Thorn" is now.
盖博
Gabe?
盖博
Gabe?
盖博
Gabe?
K洞
K hole.
为什么没人帮我
Why won't...anybody help me?
什么
What?
让我逃离我的身体
Get me out of my body.
帮你逃离你的身体
Help you get out of your body?
我想要那玩意
I want that fucking thing, man!
机器接管了世界
Come on! Machines have taken over!
它们粉碎了中西部 阿片类药物疫情爆发
They atomized the Midwest! The opioid epidemic is happening!
把那东西给我
All right, give me this fucking thing!
我相信你
I believe in you!
机器不能控制我
Machines will not control me!
快去拿 给我拿来
Get it! Get the fuckin' thing! Get it!
-我的天 -表给我
- Oh, my God. - Give me the watch!
-就在那 -很好
- Right there. - Yeah!
我们做到了
Yes! We did it!
操♥他♥妈♥的社会
Fuck society!
没错
That's right!
我这是为了你们
I did this for you guys!
-是我... -瑞恩
- I'm the one that-- - Ryan!
该死
Oh, shit.
瑞恩
Ryan!
我爱你
I love you!
你现在是我们的一员了
You're one of us now!
我爱你们 我也爱你们
I love you guys! I love you, too.
-我的头发 -不
- My hair. - No.
不 看到没
No. Okay, see?
盖博 我们会把你安全送回家
Gabe, we're gonna get you home nice and safe, okay?
是的 周一你是我老板
And, yes, Monday you're my boss,
但今晚你是我的宝宝
but tonight you're my baby.
宝宝会被亲吻
You know, and babies get kissed.
看到没
See that? Oh!
我给你叫的车
Here's a car that I called for you, okay?
你好 泰勒
Hi. Tyler?
那个 这是盖博
Okay, you actually-- This is Gabe.
你的车上会迎来一个宝宝 好吗
And you're gonna have a baby on board here, okay?
你得送他回家 好吗
So you need to get him home, okeydokey?
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
盖博
Um, okay, Gabe?
我们周一见 我爱你
I'm gonna see you on Monday. I love you.
拜拜
Bye!
这是我人生里最棒的一晚
Oh, this is the best night of my life!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我好恶心
I'm so disgusting.
拜托别看我
Just, please, don't look at me.
没事
It's okay.
没事的
It's totally okay.
该死
Oh, shit.
我弄断了你的头发
I just broke your hair.
是假的 都是假的
It's fucking fake. It's all fucking fake.
抱歉让你看到我这样
I'm so sorry you have to see me like this.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
但你今晚已经帮我够多了
No, but you already helped me so much tonight.
谢谢你陪我去 因为我很害怕
Thank you for coming with me, 'cause I was so scared.
我尴尬死了
I was so embarrassed,
现在你又在帮我清理呕吐物
and now you're pushing my puke down the drain.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
我好恶心 对不起
I'm so disgusting. I'm sorry.
别这么说
Don't say that.
别说你恶心 我不在乎
Don't say you're gross and disgusting. I don't care.
我有时也很恶心
I'm sometimes gross.
我们可以在彼此面前恶心
We're allowed to be gross with each other.
我会永远陪你恶心 安妮
I'll be gross with you always, Annie.
我爱你
I love you.
什么
What?
我爱你
Yeah. I love you.
我已经知道一段时间了
剧集 | 女大当自强 | 导航列表