剧集 | 女大当自强 | 导航列表
and I hit my head on the counter, going down.
-我以为他中风了 -爸
- I thought he had a seizure. - Dad!
再过几分钟他们会给我做检测
Ah, they're taking me in for tests in a few minutes
为了确保
just to make sure.
确保什么
Wait, but make sure what?
不是因为别的原因
That it isn't anything more.
-没事 没事 -好
- It's fine. It's fine. - Okay.
我们玩得很开心 我好哥们罗恩在这儿
We're havin' fun, right? I got my buddy Ron here.
我还需要什么
What else could I want?
你记得我第一任妻子吧
You remember my first wife, right?
我在医院认识她的
Yeah, I met her in a hospital.
我记得我在担架上
And I remember I was on this gurney,
我因为药物而神志不清
and I was so out of my mind on the drugs and everything,
我看着她 我以为她是女巫
and I looked at her, and I thought she was a witch,
不过是漂亮的那种
but, like, the good-looking kind.
我的天
Oh, my God.
等等
Wait.
-杀了我吧 -我爸出生在医院
- Kill me now. - You know, my dad was born in a hospital.
很多人都是
Yeah, a lot of people are.
靠 转去语♥音♥信箱了 操
Damn, she sent it to voicemail. Fuck.
你知道 这算是你的错
You know, it's kinda your fault.
你跟大家说
I mean, you were telling everybody around
我们在办公室里做了爱
that, like, we had sex in the office.
这 这不是我的错
Hey! This--this-Man, that's not my fault.
我 我没法保密
It's the--I can't-- I can't hold secrets in.
我再跟你说件事
And I'll tell you another thing, all right?
是你让波被开除的
Dude, you are the one that got Beau fired.
你才是卧底
So you're--you're the fuckin' narc, dude.
我只是替代了他 天
I just replaced him. God.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
终于来了
Fucking finally.
过来 过来 对 对 停
Hup, hup, hup, yep, yep, hup, hup, stop!
靠 凯文
Fuck, Kevin.
我只希望安妮能跟我说话
I just wish Annie would talk to me.
我总是搞砸我关心的事物
I'm always fuckin' shit up that I care about,
我很爱她
and I love her, like, so much.
瑞恩
Hey, Ryan.
这段话说得很好
That's a truly gorgeous statement.
谢谢
Thanks.
我是真心的 我受够了做一个废物
I mean it. I'm just tired of being a fuckup.
我想振作起来
I wanna get my shit together.
怎么了
What?
我很高兴你给我打了电♥话♥
I'm just so glad you called me,
因为我讨厌你们瞒着我事情
'cause I hate when you guys don't tell me stuff.
我知道 你说得对
I know. You're right.
我需要在这陪你♥爸♥ 但是
I need to be here for Dad, but...
我也需要你
I needed you.
安妮 我得跟你说件事
Annie, I have to tell you something.
我去温哥华
When I went to Vancouver,
我不是想逃避你♥爸♥或者你
I wasn't trying to get away from Dad or from you.
好吧
Okay.
我在你这么大的时候
You know, I lived in Vancouver for about a year
在温哥华生活了大约一年
when I was about your age, actually.
然后
And, um,
我在一家印度餐厅里打工 我是服务员
I worked in this Indian restaurant, and I was a waitress,
我当时跟那里很多的服务员
and I think I was dating many of the waiters there
-交往 -好吧
- at the time. - Oh. Okay.
实际上 我还跟其中一个订婚了
Um, in fact, one I was engaged to.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
我不知道你订婚过
I didn't know you were engaged.
大概就三周
For about three weeks.
-他叫什么 -巴德
- What was his name? - Bud.
-巴德 -巴德
- Bud? - Bud.
总之 巴德和我分手了 然后
Anyway, Bud and I broke it off, and then...
我进入了波特兰的护理学院
I got into nursing school here in Portland.
然后我认识了你♥爸♥ 很快就有了你
And then I met your dad and before I knew it, I had you.
然后 我的天 我好老
And then, oh, my God, I'm fucking old.
我不觉得你老
I don't think you're old.
当你结婚或者有了孩子后
You know, when you get married, or have a baby,
你就会全身心投入
you commit yourself to caring
去关心一个人 超过你自己
for someone more than yourself.
我想在那一刻 我...
And I guess, in that moment, I just...
想稍微花点时间关心自己
wanted to care about myself for a minute.
我懂
Yeah, I get that.
我只是不明白你为什么不能告诉我
I just--I don't understand why you couldn't just tell me that.
我想是因为我觉得很丢人
I think it's because I was embarrassed.
我开始开车 我开到了温哥华
I started driving, I drove to Vancouver,
我去了那家餐厅
I went to the restaurant.
现在已经不是餐厅了
It's not even a restaurant anymore.
总之
Anyway,
我该告诉你的 我真的该告诉你的
I should've told you. I really should've told you,
但我没有 我很后悔
and I didn't, and I regret that.
好吧
Well,
我也有事要告诉你
I--I also have something to tell you.
我去堕胎了
I, uh, I had an abortion.
-亲爱的 -不过挺好的
- Oh, honey. - But it's good, actually.
那是正确的事
Like, it was the right thing, you know?
我感觉挺好的
And I--I really-I feel good about it.
我很为你骄傲 天呐
I'm so proud of you. Oh, my God.
你可以跟我说的
You know, you could've talked to me about it.
我会理解的
I really would've understood.
我知道 我想我只是
No, I do know that. I think I just...
需要自己去做
needed to do it myself.
-但我知道 -亲爱的
- But I know that. - Aw, honey.
亲爱的
Oh, honey. Oh.
看样子你♥爸♥爸回到病房♥了
Well, looks like your dad's back in the room.
我今晚会在医院里陪你♥爸♥
I'm gonna spend the night with him in the hospital tonight.
好 我也要留下来
Okay, um, well, I'll stay here tonight, too,
因为我想看到他拿到检测结果
because I wanna be here when he gets his results.
不 你不用的
Oh, no. I don't think you should.
要是有问题的话我会给你发短♥信♥
I mean, I'll text you if there's something wrong.
你在这里没什么可做的
But there's really nothing you can do, and--
你该回家
You should just go home.
-真的吗 -真的 真的
- Really? - Yeah, really, really.
-我会给你发短♥信♥ -好
- I'll text you. - Okay.
-回头见 -好
- I'll see you later. - Okay.
天 这地方就是个迷宫
Oh, God. This place is a maze.
终于来了
Finally!
她穿上了她的派对衣服来参加派对了
She puts on her party dress and joins the party.
首席女傧相来了 那我们开始吧
The maid of honor is here, let's get this thing going.
我得说 我以为派对的规模会更大
I have to say, I was imagining a much bigger party.
不 我只邀请了最亲近的朋友
Nope, just my nearest and dearest
以及75块钱的烟花
and $75 worth of fireworks.
烟花
Fireworks?
我在冰淇淋里放了酒精
I put alcohol in the ice cream.
-耶 -我在大♥麻♥里放了大♥麻♥
- Yay! - I put weed in the weed!
我们去找座位吧
Let's find some seats.
-叮叮叮 -开始了
- Ding, ding, ding. - Here we go!
各位 我把你们叫过来 我最好的朋友
Guys, I've gathered you here, best friends
最重要的是 都是我没发生过关系的
and most importantly, no one I've ever fucked.
你那次在我旁边自♥慰♥呢
What about that time you masturbated next to me?
-那不算 -算
- That doesn't count. - That counts!
-不算 -算
- It doesn't count. - That counts.
好了 这是弗兰节 所以不算
Okay. This is Fran Fest, uh, it doesn't count.
总之
Um, anyway, uh--
我最近在经历一些事
I have been going through some shit,
关于我的生活我思考了很多
and I've been thinking a lot about my life
以及为什么约会很垃圾
and why dating is such trash.
英式英语应该说"乐色"
The British term is bin rubbish.
谁邀请你来的 你认识这里的谁
Who invited you, actually? Who do you know here?
我意识到我是个很特别的生物
剧集 | 女大当自强 | 导航列表