剧集 | 女大当自强 | 导航列表
女大当自强
第二季 第四集
好的 还有什么
Okay. Uh, what else?
好 谁把走廊厕所里的蹲凳拿走了
All right. Whoever took the Squatty Potty from the hallway bathroom,
-放回去 -拜托了
- just put that back. - Yeah, please, huh?
不会过问
No questions asked.
继续 有问题吗
Moving on. Questions?
我想打肉毒针
Oh. Um, I want to get Botox.
能让《荆棘》给我出钱吗
Can I get "The Thorn" to pay for that?
这问题要阿马迪来回答
That would be for Amadi.
我只负责创意或者存在主义方面的问题
I'm only entertaining creative or existential questions.
-可以吗 先生 -当然不行
- Uh, can I, sir? - Absolutely not.
我的天 真是无情 阿马迪
Oh, my God. That is ruthless, Amadi.
呸 阿马迪 呸
Boo, Amadi. Boo!
-呸 阿马迪 呸 -好了
- Boo, Amadi. Boo. - Okay. All right.
在我们结束前
Before we finish up,
我想欢迎我们的安妮·伊斯顿回归
I just want to welcome back our very own Annie Easton.
是的 安妮求我让她回来工作
Yes. Annie begged for her job back.
我答应了 她回来了 一切都很好
I said "yes," she's here, and all is well.
是的 那个
Yes, and uh, you know,
我知道我离开了一个月
I know I've been away for a month,
但我希望感觉就像我从没离开过一样
but I hope it's like I never left, so--
《荆棘》之宝来了
The jewel of "The Thorn" has arrived.
正是在下
Guilty as charged.
我想给大家说早安
I want to say good morning to everybody, all right?
-早安 大家 -早安
- Good morning, my people. - Good morning.
抱歉我迟到了 盖博
I'm sorry I'm late, Gabe.
没关系
Never a problem.
安妮 这是日程科迪
Annie, this is Calendar Cody,
我们现在的日程编辑
our current calendars editor.
从没有人叫过我日程安妮
Nobody ever calls me Calendar Annie.
那是因为你只列出活动
Well, that's because you just list the events,
而科迪本身就是活动
whereas Cody is an event.
-盖博 别这样 -我是认真的
- Gabe, come on. - I'm serious.
-不 -我们要收尾了吗
- No! - Okay. Should we probably wrap it up then?
好 会议结束 如果你不介意的话 科迪
Oh, yeah. Uh, meeting's over. If that's okay with you, Cody.
嗯 我们去工作吧
Yeah. Let's get to work.
-好 -好
- All right. - All right.
安妮
Annie.
-就想跟你打个招呼 -你好 你好
- Just wanted to say "hey." - Hey. Hello, hello.
你日程编辑得很好 真的
You did a great job with the calendar, truly.
我其实根本不用做很多工作
I didn't have to do much work at all.
只需要仔细检查下布局
Just overhauled the layout a bit.
看样子你做得很出色
Yeah, well, it seems like you're killing it.
人人都爱你
Everybody loves you.
谢谢夸奖
That's really great to hear.
我为舞台而活
You know, I live for the scene.
我为夜晚而活
I live for the night.
我为音乐而活
I live for the music.
我也一样
Well, same. Same.
夜晚 音乐 舞台 当然了
The night, the music, and the scene, of course.
他走了
He's gone.
他跟他外婆住一起 她是他最好的朋友
You know, he lives with his grandma, and she's his best friend.
超酷
So cool.
我两个外婆都去世了 我很想她们
Yeah, well, both my grandmas are dead, and I miss them a lot.
非常想
So much, so...
别说出来 恶心
Keep it to yourself. Gross.
我的天 科迪发糖时间到了
Oh, my gosh. It's Cody's Candy Time.
安迪 过来拿点巧克力
Andy, get over here and get some of this chocolate.
这其实是给你的 你拿到了
Yeah. This is for you, actually. Okay. You got it.
我嘞个去 他在发糖棒
Good God damn it, he's just handing out candy bars.
皮纳塔时间
It's piñata time.
安妮
Annie!
我就在这儿
Yeah. I'm just right here.
很好
Great. Okay.
你每周五要写市议会会议的报道
You're gonna be writing up the city council meetings every Friday,
然后你将有幸负责《荆棘》的"每周怪胎"
plus you have the honor of doing "The Thorn's" Freak of the Week.
但是"每周怪胎"不是主要是调查吗
Oh, but Freak of the Week, isn't that more like a survey?
不是由安格斯负责吗
And--and isn't Angus in charge of that?
本来是他负责 直到那个女人巨蚺
He was in charge of it until that woman's boa constrictor
看了他一眼
made eye contact with him,
现在他很害怕 所以由你负责
and now he's "scared," so you're in charge.
有问题吗
Is this gonna be a problem?
-没有 没有 -好的
- Oh. No. No, no, no. - Okay.
没有 不用担心 盖博
No, no, no. Do not worry, Gabe.
我保证这会是你见过的
Uh, I promise that this will be the best
最棒的"每周怪胎"
Freak of the Week you've ever seen.
-别坐下 -好
- Don't sit down there. - Okay.
我不想要最好 我想要不错
I don't want the best; I want fine.
我想要它跟从《荆棘》创刊以来的
I want it to be the same that it's been every week
每周都一样
since the beginning of "The Thorn."
好 那就照你说的做
Okay. So then it'll be that then.
我不会乱来 我只是来工作的
I'm not going rogue. I'm just here to work.
你可以走了
Walk--just walk away.
-但我很开心能回来 -走开
- But I'm happy to be back. - Walk that way.
安迪 你是问我让你姐姐怀孕是否合法吗
Andy, are you asking me if it's legal to impregnate your sister?
精♥子♥是给我姐姐的妻子
The sperm is for my sister's wife,
但如果她怀孕了 我不该有陪产假吗
but if she gets pregnant, shouldn't I get paternity leave?
我们能等这事发生了再谈吗
Can we just talk about this if and when that happens?
只是这牵扯到
Well, it's just-it sort of factors into
-整个做决定... -安迪
- the whole decision-making-- - Andy!
我们先把这事搁一搁
We'll put a pin in it.
好的
Yeah. We'll do that.
早上第一件事
First thing in the morning,
我就在跟人谈论精♥子♥了
I'm already having the jizz conversation.
老天 梦想成真
Jeez. Living the dream.
我又成记者了 而你是大老板
Well, I'm a reporter again, and you're the big boss.
-我们回归了 而且比从前更好 -嗯
- I'd say we're back and better than ever. - Yeah. Uh...
自从我去了设计学院
Ever since I went to design school,
我就一直梦想 到公♥司♥
I always dreamed of, like, coming in
改进公♥司♥过时的工薪制度
and revamping a company's antiquated payroll system.
那或许我们可以去吃午餐
Well, then maybe we should go to lunch,
你可以发泄 吼出来
and you can vent and scream it out.
老实说 安妮 我没空做这些
Yeah, honestly, Annie, I don't even have time for that.
我太忙了
I'm just, like, so busy.
我没空大吼
I don't have time to scream, okay?
只是 操 操
It's just--oh, fuck! No. Fuck!
好吧
Okay.
那我就不打扰你了
So then I will leave you,
因为看上去你做的事很难很糟
because it seems like what you're doing is hard and bad,
我去我的办公桌了
and I'll go to my desk.
安娜 抱歉
Oh sh-Annie, shit, I'm sorry.
那办公桌已经不是你的了
That's not your desk anymore.
现在属于日程科迪了
That's Calendar Cody's now.
那我坐哪
So then where do I sit?
别担心
Don't worry.
因为回归你的形象没有在我眼里暴跌
You didn't plummet in my eyes for coming back,
但你不再是我的英雄 只是我认识的一个人
but you're no longer my hero, just someone I know.
好吧
Okay.
你怂出境界了
You pussed out big time.
我知道 你一直说
I know. You keep saying that.
这是你第四次说你怂出境界了
That's the fourth time you've said I pussed out big time.
-我禁不住要去想 -好吧
- I just can't stop thinking it. - Okay.
谢了 莫琳
Thank you, Maureen.
我在考虑给我们买♥♥盏熔岩灯
I was thinking about getting a lava lamp for us,
但我不希望你害怕那是真的熔岩
but I didn't want you to be scared that it was real lava.
我想我会知道那不是真的熔岩
Yeah, I think I would know that it's not real lava.
我想我能推断出来
I think I could deduce that from it.
我今晚穿这身可以去见你父母吗
你在笑什么 傻笑狂
What are the chuckles about, chuckle maniac?
我男友
Oh, um, my-my boyfriend
今晚要第一次见我父母
剧集 | 女大当自强 | 导航列表