剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表
in a moment when he still thought of me, before she was born.
我非常珍视它 就像父亲珍视她一样
I cherished it the way he cherished her.
在她六岁那年的某一天 她弄断了天鹅玩偶的脖子
One day when she was six, she broke its neck.
我猛地朝她使出了劈裂
I lashed out with the Cut.
把她那幼小的身躯劈成了两半
Tore her small body in two.
那肯定是个意外
Surely it was an accident.
这重要吗?
What did it matter?
破坏已经造成了 我被赶出了家门
The damage was done and I was banished.
这不是回家
This isn't a return home.
而是重返犯罪现场
It's a return to the scene of the crime.
就像是地球吞噬了他们
It's like the earth ate them up.
科尔姆森孤儿院就在北边
The Keramzin orphanage is north of here.
我们今晚就在这安营
We stay here tonight.
这里?
Here?
在攻陷孤儿院前夕?
Before we take the orphanage?
但将军 我们还希望…
But, sir, we were hoping...
希望是谎言
Hope is a lie.
是幻觉
An illusion.
凡事皆有时 急不得
All in good time.
去除希望
Eliminate hope.
思维自然会清晰起来
You gain clarity.
韦伦!
Wylan! Wylan!
托利亚?
Tolya?
托利亚!
Tolya!
空气中有毒气!它正在杀死我们!
The air is poisoned! It's killing us!
托利亚!
Tolya!
杰斯帕!
Jesper!
有谁在吗?
Anyone?
有人吗?
Hello?
“愿漫漫长夜…”
"Long may the night..."
塔玛?
Tamar?
姐!
这是谁干的?
Who did this?
你干的
You did.
托利亚?
Tolya?
杰斯帕?
Jesper?
有谁在吗?喂!
Anyone? Hello!
杰斯帕!
Jesper!
让我看看你的能耐
Let's see what you got.
我有一位优秀的老师
I had an excellent teacher.
我教你的东西 你都能轻松掌握
You were such a natural at everything I was teaching you.
勺子变戒指
Spoons into rings.
硬币变钥匙
Coins into keys.
然后你突然就不学了
And then you stopped.
因为你离开人世了
You were gone.
在那之后 爸爸就让我承诺 把能力隐藏起来
After that, Dad made me promise to hide it away.
这样就不会有人拜托我冒险去救别人
So that no one would ask me to risk my life to save someone.
你一直都在为朋友冒生命危险
You risk your life for your friends all the time.
但他们并没有要求我这么做
But they didn't ask me to do it.
而且这跟我的驭物师身份无关
And it's not because I'm a Durast.
我只是碰巧长得帅且枪法了得罢了
I happen to look fantastic while being an excellent shot.
这就是你中毒身亡时的感受吗?
Is this how you felt when the poison killed you?
如果你不是格里莎 你现在还会活着
If you weren't Grisha, you'd be alive.
如果我没有把她那幼小身躯里的毒 转移到我身上
And if I hadn't drawn the poison from her small body into my own,
她可能已经死了
she would have died.
我当时只是个孩子
I was just a kid.
我也需要你
I needed you, too.
你当年生我的气
You were angry with me.
现在或许还在生气
Maybe you still are.
你有这种想法是很正常的
And it's okay to feel that way.
很抱歉我离开了你 小兔子
I am sorry I left you, little rabbit.
但你必须明白一点
But you must understand.
我们生前所做的一切
What we do while we're alive,
我们的身份 我们的真心
who we are, our truth,
这些都是我们能够掌控的
that is all we can control.
是我们的一切
That is all we have.
隐藏真实的自己不会给你带来救赎
Hiding who you are won't save you.
摩若佐瓦死后 这里就荒废了
This was abandoned after Morozova's death.
你觉得铁链能把他困在河底吗?
Do you think steel chains could've held him in the river?
-你觉得他活下来了? -我早就离开了这个地方
- You think he survived? - I moved on from this place.
其他日记却浮出了水面
Other journals have surfaced.
里面记载着 亚历山大用来创造黑幕的禁术
Merzost teachings Aleksander used to create the Fold.
一个从未被纠正的遗祸
A legacy of wrongdoing never made right.
孩子 帮忙清理一下入口
Boy, clear us a way in.
-这门要用推的还是… -扶我上去
- Do I push it or... - Help me up.
把刀给我
Give me your blade.
这门只有摩若佐瓦一族能打开
Only a Morozova can open it.
把提灯给我
Give me the lantern.
点燃火把 孩子
Light the torches, boy.
这是你妹妹?
Your sister?
还有我母亲
And my mother.
在我被逐出家门之前 她就感染火痘死了
Died of the pox before I was banished.
我母亲非常惧怕我
How my mother feared me.
她总说我是我父亲的禁术之一
She always told me I was one of my father's abominations.
她错了
She was wrong.
她是对的
She was right.
你到底有没有认真听我说?
Have you not been paying attention?
摩若佐瓦被禁术腐蚀了
Morozova was corrupted with merzost.
禁术已渗透到他所创造的每一样东西
Seeped into everything he created.
你确定火鸟诞生于此?
Are you sure the Firebird was made here?
面对牡鹿和海鞭时 我都能听到某种特定的频率
With the Stag and the Sea Whip, there was a frequency I could hear.
我在这里什么都听不到
I don't hear anything in this place.
跟我来 你留在这
Follow me. You, stay.
翻阅一下他的日记 看有没有关于火鸟的记述
Start sorting through his journals for any mention of the Firebird.
玛尔 等一下
Mal, wait.
不行
I can't.
求你了
Please.
如果我现在放纵自己的感情
If I let myself feel a thing,
我可能就再也无法 集中精神寻找火鸟了
I may never claw back focus to find the Firebird.
那是你唯一需要的东西
The one thing you need.
我需要你
I need you.
我想要你
I want you.
没错 我想得到火鸟的力量
And I want the power of the Firebird, yes.
我想借助它的力量打破现状 重建更美好的未来
I want to use it to tear everything down and rebuild it for the better.
那需要上百年的时间
That will take 100 years.
是的
It will.
而我不能失去你
But I can't lose you.
自从你来到科尔姆森 我第一次见到你开始
From the first time I saw you when you arrived at Keramzin.
我就知道我们注定会找到彼此
And I knew we were meant to find each other.
我也是
I knew it too.
从一开始就知道
From the beginning.
现在就只有我们两个
Right now, it's just us.
让我们来创造无数个这样的今天吧
Let's stack up a thousand todays.
你和我一起
Together.
圣阿丽娜
Sankta Alina.
拉夫卡应该感到无比幸运
Ravka better know how lucky it is
因为他们有你为他们修复破碎的国家
to have you as the person to stitch it back together again.
缝合破碎的心
Two sides of a broken heart.
我可以碰你吗?
May I?
可以
Yes.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
我们就在这里 伊奈什
We're here, Inej.
我想要你
I want you.
这不是…
This isn't...
这不是真的 这是…
This isn't real, this is...
这不是真的
This isn't real.
这是…
This is...
这是毒药的作用
This is the poison.
这不是…
This isn't...
托利亚 我在这里
Tolya, I'm here.
-卡兹? -杰斯帕?
- Kaz? - Jesper?
剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表