剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表
太阳召唤
我们发现这一情况后 就觉得必须通知您回来
Once this was discovered, it felt vital to call you back.
虽然我们失去了大部分研究成果
While we did lose most of what we were working on,
但多亏我有先见之明 把这个放在了身边
I had the foresight to keep these close.
我会继续我的加乘器…
So I will be continuing with my amplifier...
试验的
...experiments.
(根据雷巴杜戈小说改编)
将军
General.
什么事?
What?
我们的侦察兵没有发现太阳召唤者
Our scouts found no sign of the Sun Summoner,
或尼古拉王子一行人的踪迹
nor Prince Nikolai's group.
那就继续搜索
So keep looking.
将军 我们几乎灭了 拉夫卡的王族一脉
Sir, we've nearly rid Ravka of the Royal line
还逼得尼古拉王子落荒而逃
and have Prince Nikolai on the run.
为了进一步削弱他的势力
We'd diminish him further
我们应该把精力转移到 瓦解第一军团的残余力量
by shifting our efforts towards dismantling what is left of the First Army
以及摧毁他们的营地上
and their encampments.
这样更具策略性
It would be the more strategic move.
只可惜小王子和他的同伴身边 有我的太阳召唤者
Except that the Little Prince and his caravan are with my Sun Summoner.
阿丽娜斯达科夫的价值胜过任何军队
Alina Starkov is worth more than any army.
所以我再不厌其烦地重申一遍…
So at the risk of sounding repetitive...
把她找出来
find her.
玛尔?
Mal?
天啊 见鬼
Oh, fuck!
玛尔?
Mal?
没事的 阿丽娜 他不在这里
It's okay, Alina. He's not here.
-你知道他在哪儿吗? -他想必还在地面上
- Do you know where he is? - He must be above ground.
塔玛?
Tamar?
虽然我们离开了纺车宫一段距离
We're some distance from the Spinning Wheel,
但等我们处理好这边的情况后 我们会找到他的
but we'll find him once we have a better handle on things.
把死者安葬在地下墓穴
Entomb the dead in the catacombs.
尽快动员所有人前往塞迪亚
I want us moving towards Zvedya as soon as possible.
-没事的 -对
- It's okay. - Right.
-好的 -准备好了吗?
- All right. - Ready?
阿丽娜
Alina.
我会回来找你的
I'll be back for you.
-刚刚是怎么回事? -没什么 我只是被吓到了
- What was that? - Nothing, I was just... startled.
是啊 你刚刚差点释放力量 把我们所有人埋葬在此
Yeah, and very nearly buried us all with your light.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
Uh...
找到玛尔 我就会没事 他不在派对现场
I'll be fine once we find Mal. He wasn't at the party.
他没准受了伤 我们不知道他在哪儿
He might have been injured. We don't know where he is.
-他总能找到我… -我们会派侦察兵寻找他
- He's always found me... - We'll send a scout.
但现在 我们必须专注于手头的任务
Okay, but for now, focus on the task at hand,
拯救拉夫卡
saving Ravka.
我们必须克制自己的情绪
We have to keep our demons at bay.
乔迪?
Jordie?
我必须承认
I must admit,
我挺喜欢你早上的样子的
I quite like the way you look in the morning.
你饿吗?
- You hungry? - Mm.
妮娜曾经提到过一家早餐店 会把华夫饼点燃后再上桌
Nina once mentioned a breakfast place that set waffles on fire.
还是香肠来着?
Or was it sausages?
-我想不起来了 我当时没认真听… -我…
- Nah. Can't remember, I wasn't listening... - I...
我觉得我还不想吃早餐
I don't know if I'm really ready for breakfast just yet.
Oh.
不!
No!
立刻到楼下来
Downstairs, now.
拉夫卡需要拯救
Ravka needs saving.
内什利亚?圣内亚尔的剑?
The Neshyenyer? Sankta Neyar's blade?
看来你还没有完全忘记 在小王宫学到的知识
So, you haven't forgotten what you were taught at the Little Palace.
-只是忘了对拉夫卡的忠诚 -谢谢
- Just your loyalty to Ravka. - Thank you.
是拉夫卡还是奇利甘? 在他摧毁一座城市之前
Ravka? Or Kirigan? It didn't take him destroying a city
我就知道自己认错主了
for me to question my loyalty.
现在我们都知道你们俩有过节了
So, now that we all know that you two have history,
这个任务的报酬是多少?
what's the payment for this job?
随你们开价
Name your price.
此事关系重大
It matters that much.
-那是兰佐夫家族的族徽吗? -这么丑 一眼就能认出来
- Is that the Lantsov crest? - You know it is because it's hideous.
尼古拉王子需要你们相助
Prince Nikolai requests your services
找到内什利亚并将其带到东拉夫卡 交给阿丽娜斯达科夫
to retrieve and deliver the Neshyenyer to Alina Starkov in East Ravka.
她回来了?
She's returned?
暗主也回来了
As has the Darkling.
带着一支由影子怪物组成的不死军团
With an indestructible army of shadow monsters.
这个消息听起来好糟心
I do not like the sound of that.
她需要那把剑来斩杀这些怪物 那可能是唯一能对付它们的武器
She needs the blade to kill them. It's the only thing that might work.
只要找回那把剑 王子就会给你们想要的报酬
Retrieve the blade and the Prince will pay what you ask.
这个消息倒是深得我心
But I like the sound of that.
我猜你的意见和他一样?
I assume same goes for you?
我很乐意帮你们的王子花他国家的钱
I'd welcome the chance to help your prince spend his country's money.
我不需要钱 我只想从地狱之门救出一个人
I don't need kruge. I need to get someone out of Hellgate.
兰佐夫家族 肯定有办法和科奇政♥府♥进行交涉
Lantsovs must be able to pull strings with the Kerch government.
为了某个菲尔达人吗?
For a certain Fjerdan?
他想必是个野性十足的大帅哥
He must be quite the slab of fur.
一言既出 驷马难追
The offer is the offer.
尼古拉王子是个言而有信的人
Prince Nikolai is a man of his word.
但我们必须立刻出发
But we need to go now.
就这么定了
It's settled.
-任务我们接下了 -你的幻影呢?
- We're in. - And your Wraith?
我还期待能见到她
I was expecting to see her.
她离开了
She's gone.
不 她没离开 目前还没有 她…
No, she's not. Not yet. She's...
不在考虑范围内
Not an option.
“不在考虑范围内”?
"Not an option"?
我懂你的意思 真不知道他是怎么想的
I know. No idea where he could have gotten that idea from.
等我这边完事后
And when I'm done,
她就再也不用听命于他人了
she'll never be an option again.
那是我的帽子吗?
Is that my hat?
你讨厌的帽子
You hate that hat.
可这是关乎太阳召唤者的任务 他为什么不告诉我?
But why wouldn't he tell me about a job for the Sun Summoner?
因为他宁愿把你推开 也不想承认他对你有感觉
Because he'd rather push you away than admit he feels anything for you.
我戳破了不该戳破的事实吗?
Oh, was I not supposed to say that out loud?
我个人倒是很欣赏你的做法
I, for one, love that you did.
好吧 我讨厌这顶帽子
Yeah, I hate this hat.
听着 我不知道你们之间发生了什么
Listen, I don't know what happened between you two,
因为这个破团队里净是心灵受创之人 没有一个能够好好交流
because no one in this bloody band of broken dolls can confab worth a damn.
但我了解卡兹
But I know Kaz.
我也了解你
And I know you.
我想你至少会想知道 我们这次任务的目的
And I thought you would at least like to know why we were doing this.
为了帮助你的圣人
For your Saint.
如果他有你一半坚强 那他肯定能挺过来
If he's half as strong as you, he'll make it.
我真希望我能说他是 但…
I wish I could say he was, but, uh...
托利亚呢?你难道不担心 他现在该如何找到我们?
What about Tolya? Aren't you worried about how he'll find us now?
除非他给佐娅念史诗 否则他不会有事的
Unless he starts reciting epic poetry to Zoya, he'll be fine.
我们自有找到彼此的方式
We have our own way of finding each other.
远处有个地面出口 带上伤员离开这里
There's an above-ground exit farther down. Gather the wounded and go.
你随纳蒂亚一同离开
You go with Nadia.
克里比斯克南部有个堡垒 名叫塞迪亚
There's a fort south of Kribirsk called Zvedya.
去那里找到多米尼克瓦托夫
Go there and find Dominik Vertov.
-但你需要我 -傻丫头!
- But you need me. - Stupid girl!
你打算让我们等多久 才带我们下去?
How long are you planning to make us wait before you show us a way down?
巴格拉?
Baghra?
也许我应该任由亚历山大 把我们通通干掉
Perhaps I should have let Aleksander finish us off.
珍雅!
Genya!
Oh.
谢天谢地!
Thank Saints!
真是松了口气 我不知道你是否… 你在做什么?珍雅?
What a relief, I wasn't sure if you'd... What are you doing? Hello?
能见到你
It was just a relief
真是太好了
to see you.
巴格拉
Baghra.
虽然这里不如小王宫 但我们总算来了
Hardly the Little Palace, but here we are.
-你是那个格里莎老师 -小王子
- You're the Grisha teacher. - The Puppy Prince.
我一直以为你是个神话
I always imagined you were a myth.
剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表