剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表
I was skimming this again for leads on the Firebird,
然后我想起了 一个关于书翰宝剑的传说
then I remembered a legend about a sword from Shu Han.
-内什利亚 绝情剑 -你知道?
- Neshyenyer. The Relentless Blade. - You know of it?
我当然知道 那是个民间传说
Of course I do. It's a folktale.
造物师阿可用齿轮和骨头 创造了一支不死军团…
The Fabrikator Kho created an unkillable army made of cogs and bone...
直到造物师内亚尔 铸造了宝剑内什利亚
Until the Fabrikator Neyar forged Neshyenyer.
“当内亚尔战斗时 她手上的剑散发着光芒
"When Neyar fought, her blade flashed so brightly
目击者均声称她手里有闪电”
that people watching swore she had lightning in her hands."
能够斩断影子的利刃
A blade so sharp it could cut shadow.
这就是个睡前故事 书翰有着最好的神话故事
It's a bedtime story. My culture has the best myths.
海鞭原本也是个神话
The Sea Whip was a myth.
牡鹿也是 现在它们都成真了 她杀死了不死军团
So was the Stag. And they were real. She killed an unkillable army.
这说不定就是 我们对付奇利甘的怪物所需的武器
This could be the weapon we need against Kirigan's monsters.
这本书说它就藏在阿姆拉珍的寺庙里
And this book says it's in a temple in Ahmrat Jen.
我想它应该不在那里
No, I doubt that.
据传展出的那把是仿品
The one on display is widely rumored to be fake.
那我们怎样才能找到真品?
Okay, how do we find the real one?
谁有资金和手段 去获取有价值的武器?
Who has the money and means to acquire valuable weapons?
放在阿姆拉珍的剑确实是仿品
The blade in Ahmrat Jen is indeed a replica.
真品在很久以前就被盗走了 我想它应该从未离开书翰
The original was stolen long ago. I suspect it's never left Shu Han.
如果它出现在更大范围的黑市 斯特姆洪德肯定会有所耳闻
If it turned up in the wider black market, Sturmhond would've heard about it.
这说不定是唯一能够 杀死奇利甘的影子怪的武器
This could be the only weapon able to kill Kirigan's shadow creatures.
我们必须找到它
We need to find it.
那确实是一把价值连城的古剑
It's a valuable old sword, sure.
但这并不意味着它背后的故事是真的
That doesn't mean the story is true.
有机会总比没机会好
Any chance is better than no chance.
这话真有斯特姆洪德的风格
That's a very Sturmhond thing to say.
如果他在这里 他肯定会表示赞赏
Were he here, he would surely commend you.
听你用事不关己的语气谈论他 让人心里毛毛的
It's unsettling how you talk about him like he's someone else.
他也会建议说 我们在凯特丹的共同朋友
And he would suggest that our mutual friends in Ketterdam
也许是执行这项任务的最佳人选
might be the perfect crew for the job.
告诉你们老板 我带了他想要的东西
Tell your boss I have what he wants.
你连一个摄心者 都搞不定啊 布瑞克?
No match for a Heartrender, are you, Brekker?
真正的老大 应该懂得如何激发手下的忠诚
A real boss knows how to inspire loyalty in his people.
-对吧 伙计们? -对
- Isn't that right, boys? - That's right.
干得好 丫头 接下来就交给我吧
Good job, lass. I got it from here.
嘿!
Hey!
敢动一下手 你就会失去它们
Move those hands and you lose 'em.
我要让你后悔背叛我的那一天
I'm gonna make you regret the day that you crossed me.
有人吗?
Hello?
帮帮我们 求你了
Help us, please.
嘿!
Hey!
没事的 我带你们离开这艘船
It's okay. I'm going to get you off this ship.
跟我来
Follow me.
来吧
Come.
让他站起来
Get him on his feet.
我们有言在先的 我已经履行了约定
We had a deal. I did my part.
那个待会再说
We'll get to that.
首先…
First...
我得教训一下这只耗子 以儆效尤
I need to make an example out of this rat.
你会付出代价的 你这个两面派巫女!
You'll pay for this, you double-dealing witch!
并不会
No, she won't.
等我揍完你之后
After I beat you,
我就会把你的尸体挂在柱子上
I'm gonna hang your body on a post as a reminder
以提醒那些健忘的人…
to anyone who forgets...
我是这座城市的王
that I'm king of this city.
尽管使出你最狠的招
Do your worst.
停止下注
No more bets.
你脸上那是什么?
What's that on your face?
不!
Oh, no!
他们得了火痘!
They have pox!
是火痘!
Firepox!
快跑
Run!
那是什么警报?
What's the siren for?
是火痘 孩子 随拉夫卡的船只传进来的
Firepox, boy. Brought in on a Ravkan ship.
老板 火痘回来了
Boss. Firepox is back.
我们都听到警报声了 埃迪克
We can all hear the bloody sirens, Edyck.
-别告诉我只有这么点消息 -据说是从德拉肯纳莎号♥上传开的
- Hope you brought more than that. - Word is it started on the Drakonasha.
-第五港口 -船就停靠在…对
- Fifth Harbor. - Docked in... Yeah.
潮汐委员会已经关闭了该港口 任何船只都不得进出
The Council of Tides shut down the harbor. No ships in or out.
该死的!
Damn it!
夏伊说兽园和糖果店均遭到了重创
Shay said the Menagerie and Sweet Shop both got hit bad.
-糖果店? -对
- Sweet Shop? - Yeah.
那不在港口附近啊
That's not near the harbor.
你所有的经营场所都将会爆发疫情
There will be outbreaks at all of your establishments.
有且只有你的
And only yours.
传染途径再清晰不过
The path of contagion will be clear.
一艘停靠在你港口的船 将疾病传播到你的俱乐部
A ship in your harbor spread the disease to your clubs.
你干了什么好事 小子?
What did you do, boy?
他在说谎 谁也没有能力 从地狱之门捞人
He's lying. No one has the power to spring a prisoner from Hellgate.
即便是佩卡
Not even Pekka.
他的心率证实了他的说法
His heart rate confirmed that.
但如果我不照做 那…
But if I don't deliver, then...
他会兑现他的威胁 伤害马塔亚的
He can make good on his threat to hurt Matthias.
等除掉佩卡后
Once Pekka's out of the way,
我就会收买♥♥守卫 让马塔亚远离角斗秀
I'll pay the guards to keep Matthias out of the fights.
但我需要你帮我做一件事 而且必须力求逼真
But I need you to do something for me and I need you to make it look real.
我需要一种能模拟火痘症状的东西
I need something that mimics Firepox.
一种便于散布的粉末
A powder that we can spread easily.
虽然它能模拟火痘的外观和感觉 但一天左右就会失效
Well, it will look and feel the same, but it wears off after a day or so.
不过这点时间也足够瞒天过海了
But long enough before anyone realizes that it's not the real thing.
岛国最害怕的就是疾病
There's nothing an island nation fears more than disease.
商会定会要求彻查此事
The Merchant Council's going to want a proper investigation.
Hmm.
你引起我的注意了
You got my attention.
但你根本不值得我花时间 给你的脑袋来一枪
But you're not worth the time it'll take to put a bullet in your head.
第五港口被关闭 你的生意也被毁了
Fifth Harbor is shut down. Your businesses are tainted.
我的生意将会安然无恙
My businesses will be fine.
Hmm.
-可你呢? -你最好想清楚
- But you? - I'd reconsider.
如果你还想见到你的凯利希王子的话
If you want to see your Kaelish prince again.
Oh.
你打算怎么做?又炸掉它吗?
What are you gonna do? You gonna blow it up again?
你该学点新花招了
You need to learn some new tricks.
你的“另一个”凯利希王子
Your other Kaelish prince.
爱吃甜食 一头金发
Fond of sweets. Blond hair.
阿尔比
Alby.
我要抹杀掉你所爱的一切 布瑞克
I will kill everything you love, Brekker.
不爱任何东西是成功的关键
The trick is not to love anything.
而你的失误就在于 你让他人闯入了你的生活
Your mistake was that you let someone get in.
一个让你甘愿为之牺牲一切 让你变得软弱的人
Someone you'd sacrifice everything for and it makes you weak.
那我杀了你不就得了
Then I'll just kill you.
杀了我
Do that
你就别想及时找到你的儿子
and you'll never find your son in time.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我把他埋了
I buried him.
埋在了六英尺深的土里
Six feet deep.
他非常听话地钻进了那个箱子
He went into that box so easily.
甚至不哭不闹
Didn't even cry,
直到我从他手里夺走这个
until I took this from him.
我儿子在哪里?
Where's my son?
做出明智的选择
Make smart choices,
你也许还能在氧气耗尽之前找到他
and you might just reach him before the air runs out.
你这个卑鄙无♥耻♥的巴罗垃圾
You trifling piece of Barrel trash.
-你到底想要什么? -我要你记起来
- What the hell do you want? - I want you to remember.
醒醒
Wake up.
记起什么?
Remember what?
乔迪 你醒醒啊!
Jordie, wake up!
你曾对两个农场男孩…
A con you ran...
-快醒醒! -…两个孤儿
- Wake up! - ...on two farm boys.
-设下的骗局 -醒醒 乔迪!
- Orphans. - Wake up, Jordie!
你承诺会代替他们失去的家人
A promise to replace the family that they'd lost.
剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表