剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表
Jesper and Wylan, you're gonna hand out Komedie Brute costumes
分发粗野喜剧团的戏服和小瓶药物
and vials of the compound to all of the Dregs.
我们已经接管了 佩尔哈斯凯尔的渣滓帮
Per Haskell's gang, our gang now.
日落时分 大街上 将会挤满庆祝酒圣节的狂欢者
By sunset, the streets will be crawling with Sankt Emerens revelers.
为我们提供所需的掩护
They'll provide us with the cover we need.
我们要打击佩卡的所有经营场所 俱乐部、妓院
Hit all of Pekka's businesses, the clubs, the brothels.
目标是摧毁佩卡的名声
All to destroy Pekka's reputation.
伊奈什负责第五港口
Inej will cover Fifth Harbor,
混乱开始后
and when the chaos begins,
她就会把字条交给佩卡的司机
she'll hand the note to Pekka's driver.
翡翠宫那边由妮娜和我来负责
Nina and I will handle the Emerald Palace.
咱们在那里见
See you there.
无人哀悼
No mourners.
无需葬礼
No funerals.
你们为什么要那样说?
Why do you guys say that?
为何不说“祝你好运” 或“万事小心”?
Why isn't it just "good luck" or "be safe"?
我们喜欢保持较低的期望值
We like to keep our expectations low.
你一直没有说话
You've been quiet.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
太垃圾了
Absolute rubbish.
那是第二个加乘器
It's the second amplifier.
用牡鹿加乘时 召唤就像呼吸一样简单
With the Stag, summoning came like breath.
而这却像在控制混乱
This is like reining chaos.
这次穿越黑幕简直就是一场灾难
Crossing the Fold was a disaster.
我们会帮助你达成目标的
Hey, we'll get you there.
我可以拿教鞭抽你
I could hit you with a switch
-叫你“蠢丫头” -说不定真得用上这招
- and call you "stupid girl." - It may come to that.
为什么我会觉得 第二个加乘器让我难以承受
How is it I'm overwhelmed by the second amplifier
同时又感觉到第三个加乘器的缺失?
and at the same time feeling the lack of a third?
眼下我们先做好力所能及之事 提高你的攻击精确度吧
For now, let's focus on what we can fix. Your aim, for starters.
作为第二军团的首领 我必须进一步提升能力
As leader of the Second Army, I need more.
我必须学会劈裂
I need to learn the Cut.
那是奇利甘的做法 利用恐惧来领导众人
That was Kirigan's way, to lead with fear.
你可以用心领导
You can lead with your heart.
第二军团会因此变得更强大的
The Second Army will be better for it.
你说得很有道理
You make a good point.
但我不会完全拒绝恐惧
But I wouldn't completely reject fear.
我曾无数次在看了一眼我的宝贝后
Can't tell you how many have taken one look at my girls
重新考虑
and reconsidered.
虽然我不会使用劈裂 那是自然军团的顶级招式
I don't know how the Cut works, that's a top-shelf Etherialki move,
但我知道如何引导力量
but I do know how to direct power.
关键在于意念
It's all about intention.
我喜欢想象我想摧毁的那个人的脸
I like to picture the face of the person I want to crush.
试一下
Try it.
记住现在是谁说了算
Remember who's driving.
不行
No, you don't.
他们是叛国♥贼♥
They are traitors.
虽然不及劈裂 但效果显著
Well, it's not the Cut, but it's effective.
我知道我不该打扰 但他们需要你去一下作战室
I know, not to be disturbed, but they need you in the war room.
大卫
David.
这么说你确实认识他
Oh, so you do know him.
他声称自己 刚从活着的奇利甘将军手上逃出来
He claims to have escaped from a very alive General Kirigan.
他没有反抗就投降了 我们从他身上搜出了这个
He gave himself up without a struggle. We found this on him.
他说这是摩若佐瓦的日记之一
He says it's one of Morozova's journals.
虽然我很想知道更多 但他坚持要跟你说
I, for one, am dying to know more, but he insisted he speak with you.
阿丽娜…
Alina...
我知道我做了对不起你的事
I know I wronged you.
请相信我真的很后悔 自己在其中扮演的角色
Please believe I regret my role in that.
我知道你有理由不相信我 但我对奇利甘将军毫无忠诚可言
I know you have reason to distrust me, but I have no loyalty to General Kirigan.
他躲过了涡克拉的攻击?
He survived the Volcra?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
他也知道你还活着 而且现在就在东拉夫卡
He also knows that you survived and you're in East Ravka.
告诉我们他在哪儿
Tell us where he is.
不
No, no, no.
那是个糟糕的主意…
Mm-mm. That would be a very bad idea...
你不能指望我们相信你 除非你愿意分享信息
You can't expect us to trust you unless you share information.
和他正面交锋无异于自杀
Confronting him would be suicide.
奇利甘利用禁术 在黑幕里创造了一些东西
Kirigan used merzost to create something in the Fold.
对他言听计从的生物 体型是人的两倍
Creatures that do his bidding, the size of two men.
由纯粹的影子组成
Formed of pure shadow.
它们没有呼吸
They have no breath to take,
没有心跳 不会流血 然而它们却有生命
no heart to stop, no blood to drain, yet they live.
不仅有生命 还会杀戮
They live and they kill.
它们是虚无
They are nichevo'ya.
无形的存在
Nothing.
子弹、刀刃、火 通通穿身而过
Bullets, blades, fire, all simply pass through
而且它们可以自♥由♥行走在阳光下
and they walk freely in sunlight.
恐怕只有禁术能够杀死它们
I fear that merzost may be the only way to kill them.
那你是怎么逃出来的?
So how did you manage to get away?
珍雅
Genya.
我们试图一起逃跑 但虚无…
We tried to escape together, but... the nichevo'ya.
她牺牲自己 让我逃了出来
She sacrificed herself to get me out.
我不知道她是否还活着
I don't know if she survived.
-聪明的间谍往往会伪装成受害者 -不
- A smart spy will always play the victim. - No, no.
你说得有道理 托利亚
You make a valid point, Tolya.
作为第二军团的首领 决定权在你手上
As leader of the Second Army, this is your call.
你认识大卫的时间最长 你怎么看?
You've known David the longest. What do you think?
奇利甘经常把他带在身边
Kirigan always kept him very close.
先把他关进牢房♥
Take him to a holding cell.
我想和她单独说两句
We need a moment alone, please.
好的
Of course.
你相信他吗?
Do you trust him?
我不知道
I don't know.
不完全相信
Not entirely.
那些影子怪物…
The shadow monsters...
但他为什么要说谎呢?
But why would he lie?
奇利甘是不容忽视的敌人
Kirigan's a force to be reckoned with.
如果这一切都是真的 我们就必须找到火鸟
But if this is true, I need to hunt the Firebird.
我也可以现在就行动起来 采取另一种增强力量的方式
Or I can do something right now, an alternative to boost my power.
另一种方式?
Alternative?
他创造了影子战士
He created soldiers of shadow.
也许…
Maybe...
也许我可以创造光之战士来摧毁黑幕
Maybe I can tear down the Fold by creating soldiers of light.
怎么创造?用禁术吗?
With what? Merzost?
暗主乱用禁术 结果带来了四百年的黑幕祸害
The Darkling messed with it and we got the Fold for 400 years.
他现在有怪物相助
Now he has monsters who walk with him.
给我一点时间追踪火鸟
Give me time to track the Firebird.
使用禁术终会有代价 不值得冒这个险
There's always a cost to merzost. It's not worth the risk.
阿丽娜…
Alina...
你必须让他们放了我 只要你愿意 我可以帮忙
You must have them set me free. I can help if you let me.
一样一样来
One thing at a time.
好的
Yes.
我想了解禁术的使用方法
I want to understand how merzost works.
不
Oh, no, no, no. No.
如果你并非忠于奇利甘 那就帮我想办法打败他
If you have no loyalty to Kirigan, then help me find a way to bring him down.
这日记省略了最重要的细节 代价
The journal omits the most consequential detail, the cost.
你问错问题了
You're asking the wrong questions.
不过有件事你应该知道
Although, there is something you should know.
我不想在其他人面前说
I didn't want to mention it in front of the others.
说吧
Go on.
即便是现在 你们之间也可能存在某种联♥系♥
Even now, something may extend between you two.
连黑幕里所发生的一切 都无法斩断的某种联♥系♥
A shared bond that persists beyond what happened in the Fold.
我和奇利甘之间没有任何联♥系♥
I share no bond with Kirigan.
这可不好说
I wouldn't be so sure.
虽然碎片已经不在他手上
The fragment is out of his hand,
但牡鹿的残留物还在
but there is still residue of the Stag.
他曾向我询问某种联♥系♥的事
He asked me about a link.
你们之间也许还存在某种联♥系♥
You may still be connected in some way.
他的心跳没有变化
His heartbeat hasn't wavered.
他相信他说的是事实
He believes it to be true.
我刚刚又看了一遍这个 想找到有关火鸟的线索
剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表