剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表
Fine, but stay in the shadows.
你们两个都是
Both of you.
两次钟声过后 我们就在罗森斯特拉街尾集♥合♥
We reconvene in two bells at the end of Rozenstraat.
找到位于后巷的一处作坊
Look for a workshop around the back.
你要去哪儿?
Where you going?
我需要一名摄心者 来处理接下来的事情
I need a Heartrender for what comes next.
一个尚未被佩卡收买♥♥的摄心者
One who isn't already owned by Pekka.
帮我留意一下
Ears open for one.
“摄心者”?
"Heartrender"?
-我走了 -“处理接下来的事情”?
- I'll go. - "For what comes next"?
接下来会发生什么?
Wait, what comes next?
他逃跑了
He got away.
到头来你的麻烦又增加了
Wound up being a bit more trouble for you.
他躲不了太久的 我已经派了60个人去搜捕他
Can't hide for long. I've got 60 men on the watch patrolling for him.
很好
Good.
你已经做了我想让你做的事
You already did the thing I was going to ask you.
我只想确保你的手下明白一点
I just want to make sure that your men understand
抓住这只巴罗老鼠和他的同伙 对我来说是头等大事
that this Barrel rat and his crew are a priority for me.
没问题
Of course.
我懂的
And I get it, you know,
一旦制定了计划 肯定会希望它朝着某个方向发展
you put a plan in place, you expect it to go a certain way.
所以我很高兴看到 咱们在这件事上步调一致
So I'm glad that we're in lockstep on this one
因为抓住他 对你我都有利无害
because we both have a vested interest in putting him down.
你能得到的好处可能比我还多
You maybe a little more so than me. Hmm?
你认得这个吗?
You recognize her?
这是警♥察♥的佩枪
That's a Stadwatch service weapon.
Mmm.
没错
It is.
试想一下 夜里鼓声大作
Think of the drums beating in the night
警♥察♥纷纷听到一则消息
when every man in uniform hears
卡兹布瑞克 用警♥察♥的佩枪杀害了一名警♥察♥
that Kaz Brekker killed one of you with your own gun.
但他并没有这么做 他…
But he hasn't. He...
把他的尸体拖到巷子里
Drag his body out into the alley.
告诉你的人 这是布瑞克干的
Tell your men it was Brekker.
我花那么多钱雇佣你们 不是让你们吃闲饭的
I pay you a king's wages to do your jobs.
有何吩咐 老板?
What do you need us to do, boss?
让银狮帮的人 把布瑞克和他的同伙找出来
Get the Dime Lions on the hunt for Brekker and his crew.
我们马上去办
Right away.
韦伦
Wylan.
你还活着
You're alive.
一定程度上得感谢你
Thanks in part to you.
警♥察♥正到处搜捕你
Stadwatch are after you.
你在那颗闪光弹里放了多少磷?
How much phosphorus did you pack into that flash bomb?
我是说那个摆脱暗主的逃跑方案
The escape option against the Darkling?
派上用场了吗?足够帮你摆脱他吗?
Did you need it? Was it enough?
差不多
Nearly.
我需要你帮我重新做一套
- I need you to make a new package for me. - Uh...
你说过的 那只是一次性的交易 不会把我卷入犯罪世界
You said that was a one-time thing, not a real step into your world.
-而我当时刚好缺钱 -现在呢?
- I was strapped at the time. - And now?
你多久没吃东西了?
When was the last time you ate?
别碰那个瓶子
Don't... Don't touch that specific bottle.
否则你会痒好几天
You'll be itching for days.
举起手来 幻影
Hands up, Wraith.
你们是来杀我的?
You here to try and kill me?
不 你是兽园的人
Nah, you work at the Menagerie,
所以你是属于我们老板的
so you belong to our boss.
-你的生杀大权在他手上 -谁也杀不了我
- He gets to kill you if he likes. - No one gets to do that.
现在的问题是我宰了你之后 今晚是否该浪费时间为你祈祷
The question is if I'm going to waste my prayers tonight after gutting you.
天啊 我的心好慌
Oh, my trembling heart.
Oh, uh...
那是我♥干♥的 希望你不要介意
That... That was me. Hope you don't mind.
摄心者
A Heartrender.
你一直在跟踪我
You've been following me.
你是和我们同乘一艘船 从欧斯科沃来的
You were on the boat with us from Os Kervo.
你是那个怪枪手和怒帽男的同伴
You were with the funny guns and the angry hat.
你刚刚所做的一切 相当厉害 但那是违法的
What you just did was very impressive and also very illegal.
我想说的是 谢谢
I mean, thanks.
我需要你的帮助
Uh, I need your help.
我在船上无意中听到 你的老板需要我这样的人
On the ship, I overheard your boss mention the need for someone like me.
咱们似乎都陷入了困境
Seems we're both in dire straits,
也许我们可以互相帮忙?
so perhaps we could agree to help one another?
在这些暴徒醒过来之前?
Maybe before these bruisers come to?
一定会很有趣
It'll be fun.
你需要什么样的帮助?
What kind of help is it you need?
你对地狱之门监狱了解多少?
What do you know about Hellgate prison?
新来的囚犯 马塔亚希尔瓦
New prisoner. Matthias Helvar.
"MURDERER"
(杀人犯)
不 我是无辜的!
No, no, no, I'm innocent!
不!我不是奴隶贩子!
No! I'm no slaver!
海港之城居然只有两艘船?事有蹊跷
Only two ships in a harbor town? Something's not right.
可能是波丹下令把船调走了
Maybe Bohdan ordered them away.
但第一军团在这里没有司法权
But the First Army doesn't have jurisdiction here.
或许两千万克鲁格的赏金
Perhaps the promise of 20 million kruge is good enough
能为我们买♥♥通去往码头的路
to buy our access to the docks.
真希望他还活着 好让我再朝他脸上来一拳
I wish he was alive just so I could punch that face again.
拜他所赐 现在全世界 都视我为背信弃义的恶棍
Thanks to him, the whole world sees me as a traitorous villain.
是吗 那他们错了
Yeah, well, they're wrong.
真英勇 但他们肯定印了不止一张
Valiant of you, but I'm sure they printed more than one.
现在怎么办?
So, what now?
找到那个海鞭
We find that Sea Whip.
等等
Hang on.
那艘船没有悬挂任何旗帜 是私人船只
That ship's not flying any flag. It's private.
也就是说我们可以把它租下来
Which means it can be chartered.
好的 来吧
Okay, come on.
不放过任何机会
No chances left untaken.
全都绑好了
All tied up.
嘿 等一下 我们需要立刻包船离开这里
Hey, stop. We need a charter out of here immediately.
我付得起钱
I can pay.
这是金子
It's gold.
成交
That'll do.
那就赶紧上船吧 我带你们去见船长
Come on then, hurry up. I'll take you to the captain.
谢谢
Thank you.
你!给我站住
You! Stop.
想打架吗 拉夫卡人?
You want to fight, Ravka? Hey?
那家伙是第一军团的逃兵
That man is a deserter of the First Army.
应该交由我们处置
He belongs in our custody.
是吗?那好吧
Is that so? All right then.
拉夫卡人想开战!
Ravka wants a fight!
我不想激化和书翰人的争端
I don't want to escalate the fight with Shu Han.
我们不是书翰人 我们独♥立♥于任何国家
We're not with Shu Han. We're independent.
也许你应该省点子弹 留待战场上用 老头
Maybe you save your bullets for the war, old man?
你们第一军团最好识相点
First Army needs to know its place.
(韦德尔)
(克里比斯克)
格里莎背叛了我们!
The Grisha betrayed us!
他们的将军和太阳召唤者 造成了这一切
Their General and the Sun Summoner caused that.
我们为你们而战!
We fought for you!
为你们冲在最前线 慷慨就义!
We sacrificed our front lines for you!
然而现在 黑幕要来吞噬我们所有人了
And now, the Fold is coming for us all.
都是因为你们!
Because of you!
都说格里莎是拉夫卡人
They say the Grisha are Ravkan.
效忠于国王
Loyal to the King.
然而国王却被格里莎毒死了
The same king the Grisha poisoned.
你们能想象吗?
Can you imagine?
我是治疗师 可以帮到你的士兵
I am a Healer. I can help your soldiers.
你若把我们留在这里 会害死我们所有人的
If you leave us here, you will kill all of us.
你现在该担心的不是我们
It's not us you should be worrying about now.
而是黑幕里的东西
It's the things inside the Fold.
那是什么?
What is that?
怎么会这样? 涡克拉应该无法离开黑幕才对
How? The Volcra can't leave the Fold.
奇利甘已经死了!
Kirigan's dead!
撤退!
Fall back!
我回来了
剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表