剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表
也许你可以帮我做一个损害评估
Perhaps you might assess the damage.
恐怕那超出了我的…
I'm afraid that is beyond...
试一下
Try.
拜托了
Please.
好的 我可能…
Yes. I might...
谢谢
Thank you.
我会确保将你的卧室 安排在大楼这一侧的
I shall make sure your room is in this wing of the building.
我希望你能陪伴在我左右
I'd like to keep you close.
(翡翠宫)
卡兹
Kaz.
我们要去哪儿?
Where are we going?
我认识了一名商人 雅各布赫特森 他就住在那里
I met this mercher, Jakob Hertzoon, he lives just over there.
他说任何人都能成为富翁
And he says any man can become rich.
只需要一点运气和贵人
All he needs is luck and the right friends.
我以为你给我们找的是跑腿的工作
I thought you were getting us jobs as errand boys.
跑腿?
Errand boys?
看看我们身处的地方
Look at where we are.
很显然 他在赚钱方面很有一套
Clearly, he knows a thing or two about money.
没准我们很快就能住进这里
Before you know it, we could be living here.
赫特森先生 这是我弟弟卡兹
Mr. Hertzoon. This is my brother, Kaz.
又一位里特维德先生 很高兴认识你 卡兹
Another Mr. Rietveld. Good to meet you, Kaz.
你哥哥遇到好事了
Your brother's onto a good thing.
你感觉如何 孩子?
How do you feel, boy?
我觉得很幸运
I feel lucky now.
我那几桶麦芽酒呢?
Where are my kegs of malt liquor?
你何不去港口看看?
Why don't you go down to the harbor and find out?
去吧 早就该到货了
Go on, should've been here by now.
是 老板
Yes, boss.
快点 懒鬼 我知道你能走得更快
Go on, lazy bones. I know you can go faster than that.
这里是渣滓帮俱乐部
This is the Dregs Club.
抱歉 这是个疑问句吗?
Sorry, was that a question?
我想找佩尔哈斯凯尔
I'm looking for Per Haskell.
你是想找麻烦吧?
Also looking for trouble, are we?
这里是你的帮派大本营
You run your gang from here.
专门吸纳被巴罗的其他组织赶出来 或避之不及之人
Members who've been kicked out and shunned by every other crew in the Barrel.
游手好闲之人
Hangabouts.
我听说过你
I've heard of you.
卡兹布瑞克
Kaz Brekker.
我正在寻找生意伙伴
I'm in the market for a business partner.
一个既谨慎又有实力的人
Someone with equal parts discretion and muscle.
Hmm.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
你还没听我说完呢 这可是一笔好买♥♥卖♥♥
You haven't heard all the reasons this is a good idea.
你可以数一下
You can count them.
如果是其他人 我会很乐意接受 但我不想和你做生意
Anyone else and I'd take that deal, but I'm not doing business with you.
你就那么畏惧佩卡罗林斯吗?
You're that scared of Pekka Rollins?
我只知道炸毁对手的俱乐部 并非明智之举
I know well enough not to blow up a rival's club.
要知道 适当的恐惧 是让人保持谨慎的直觉
See, fear, in a smaller glass, is instinct.
而你根本没有这样的直觉
And you don't got no instinct.
只有满腔的愤怒和自尊 而这让你变得神憎鬼厌
Just a whole lot of anger and pride, and that makes for a sour cocktail.
别再来这里了
Don't show your face here again.
Mm.
我都开始怀疑 我是不是搞错时间和地点了
Started to wonder if I had the wrong time or place.
这里确实是卡兹交待的碰头地点
This is where Kaz left word to meet.
看来你听说了 今天情况变得更糟糕了
So you know. It's worse today.
还能糟糕到哪里? 我们都不得不睡在新手家的地板了
Worse how? We had to sleep on that novice's floor.
这副身体需要像样的床
This body deserves a proper bed.
传闻我们还杀了一名警♥察♥
Word is we also killed a constable.
什么?我现在满脑子疑问
What? I have so many questions.
怎么杀?为什么?杀了谁? 在哪杀的?什么时候?我想…
How? Why? Who? Where? When? I guess...
我想就这么多了
Yeah, I guess that's all of them.
时间是昨晚你们逃离马车后
Last night, after you escaped from the wagon.
遇害的警♥察♥名叫塞姆
Constable Sem was his name.
凶器是他的配枪
Shot with his own weapon.
警♥察♥正在向所有认识的线人征集信息
Stadwatch are shaking down every informant they know.
我绝不会用别人的枪杀死对方
I would never shoot someone with their own gun.
再说 这嫁祸方式一点都不高明
Besides, it's not even a good frame-up.
你今天见到他了吗?
Have you seen him today?
我想他在逃避追问
Avoiding questions, I suspect.
对 逃避你我的追问
Yeah, from the both of us.
炸毁乌鸦俱乐部…
Blowing up the Crow Club...
让人不禁怀疑他还会毁掉什么
Makes you wonder what else he's willing to destroy.
确保没有人跟踪你们了吗?
Made sure you weren't followed?
-必须的 -瞧不起谁呢
- Always. - Please.
这里还卖♥♥早餐吗?
Ooh. Is this place still serving breakfast?
杰斯帕有个问题想问你
Jes has a question to ask you.
昨晚到现在发生了很多事
Look, a lot has happened since last night.
我们发现自己的家没了
We found out we lost our home,
然后你还把它给炸了 只为了气佩卡罗林斯
and then you blew it up just to piss off Pekka Rollins.
还有呢?
And?
你听说我们用一名警♥察♥的佩抢 杀死对方了吗?
Have you heard we also shot a Stadwatch with his own gun?
所有警♥察♥的佩抢都一样 那是标配
All Stadwatch carry the same gun and it's standard issue.
这是佩卡罗林斯对我们的报复
This is Pekka Rollins firing back at us.
这个佩卡罗林斯是谁?
Who is this Pekka Rollins?
你每次提到他的名字都会血压飙升
You say his name and your blood pressure skyrockets.
这不在你的职责范围内 摄心者
That's not part of your purview, Heartrender.
你说得对 但我有自己的观点 现在就有一个
You're right. But I tend to have opinions and... here's one,
愤怒会影响一个人的判断
anger clouds judgment.
佩卡罗林斯掌控着整个巴罗
Pekka Rollins runs the Barrel.
这是他靠卑劣的欺诈手段 建立起的帝国
He cheated his way into an empire by running cheap cons.
他才不是什么老大 他就是个祸害
He isn't a boss, he's a scourge.
既然你这么痛恨他 为何不雇佣我去杀了他?
If you hate him so much, why not just hire me to kill him?
又或者说 你何必雇佣我?
Or why hire me at all?
你的神枪手和幻影就能轻松干掉他
Your sharpshooter or your Wraith could take him out, easy.
你感觉如何 孩子?
How do you feel, boy?
光杀掉他还不够
It's not enough to kill him.
杀死他并不能帮我们洗脱罪名
Killing him doesn't help us clear our names.
所以我才需要你们所有人 那样我才能把罪名悉数奉还给他
That's why I need all of you, so I can hang everything back on him.
所以我们是你复仇的棋子?
And we are the pawns who enact your personal vendetta?
我们三个都面临同样的困境
The three of us are under equal jeopardy.
倘若他们抓住我们 我们将无法保护你
And if they catch us, we can't protect you.
而你想见你的男人 就必须求助于佩卡
And you'll have to turn to Pekka to see your man.
毫无疑问 他肯定会 提出一些令人不悦的附带条件
No doubt with some very unappealing conditions attached.
考虑到这一切 伊奈什和我有必要知道计划的内容
All of that in mind, I mean, Inej and I need to know the plan.
对 我也想知道
Um, yes, I... I, too, would like to know the plan.
为了抓住他的把柄 我必须彻底了解他的全盘生意
To get leverage on him, I need to know the scope of his business, inside-out.
实现这一点的方法有两个
There are two ways to learn this.
一个是跟踪他的司机 摸清他的日程
The first is by following his driver, tracking his schedule.
另一个突破口是他的会计 亨里克范普尔
Second, his accountant, Henrik Van Poel.
只要拿到佩卡的账簿 我就能掌握所需的一切信息
If I get access to Pekka's books, it'll tell me everything I need to know.
为此 我们必须潜入那栋大楼
So, we need to get into that building.
那是他的会计工作的地方
It's where his accountant works.
不过 我们无法知道是哪间办公室
Although, there's no way of knowing which office.
这就是我们的任务
That's the mission.
乍看之下 这是一栋典型的办公楼 但它有着一些微妙的特征
It looks like a typical office building, but it has a number of subtle features.
也就是说我的枪没有用武之地?
So nothing for me to shoot?
你大可以朝门锁开枪 如果这样能让你好受点的话
You can always shoot a lock if it makes you feel better.
你竟然挖苦我 我可记得这招曾帮你脱过身
You're sassing me, but I recall that got you out of a jam once.
这个地方非常注重匿名化
This place values anonymity.
房♥间没有门牌号♥ 更没有名字或标牌
The doors aren't numbered. There are no names or placards.
这里不是接待客户的地方
These aren't for businesses' clients to visit.
而是专为谨慎之人准备的办公场所
This is for people who value discretion.
那么 杰斯帕 韦伦 你们去跟踪司机
So, Jesper, Wylan, you follow the driver.
伊奈什 你到屋顶上望风
Inej, I want you to take watch on the roof.
在我复♥制♥亨里克的账簿时 我需要你陪同在我左右
I need you with me while I copy Henrik's books.
枪声只会引起注意 而摄心者则…
Gunfire would only draw attention, but a Heartrender...
多才多艺 没错 比如这个
Has many skills. Yes, like this.
二楼左起第二个房♥间
Second floor, second-last door on the left.
Hmm.
什么?
What?
亨里克的办公室 能给我递一下那个吗?
Henrik's office. Do you mind?
你是怎么知道的?
How do you know this?
剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表