剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表
And you step off the ship with no such person in your possession.
显然你们掌握了其他有价值的东西 否则也不会胆大包天到…
Clearly you must have something of value to me or else you would not have dared...
那并不是你的钱 德里森
It wasn't your money, Dreesen.
你只是个中间人
You were brought in as an intermediary.
负责招募我们这类人
Someone to hire the likes of us.
但这次行动的负责人不是你
But this operation wasn't yours.
他才是
It was his.
不是吗?
Wasn't it?
胡说八道 你…
Outrageous.
够了 我都快信以为真了
Yes. Totally convincing.
辛苦你了 德里森 接下来就交给我吧
Thank you, Dreesen, but I'll take it from here.
我这是在礼貌地示意你出去
That was me politely telling you to get out.
去吧
So go on.
这样轻松多了
Well, this is much easier.
告诉我 我哪里穿帮了?
Tell me, what gave it away?
你的穿着太华丽了 不像保镖
You dress too well for a bodyguard.
而且你听得异常认真 就好像你是金主似的
And you were hanging on every word like it was your money on the table.
你想听我们的汇报 但我们不认识你
You wanted to hear our story, but we don't know you.
我们认识他
We know him.
所以你才一直隐藏身份 现在我想问的是
So you kept up the charade until now. My question is
你到底是谁?
who are you?
什么?你不认识我? 也许你会认得我的侧脸
What? You don't know me? Maybe in profile.
还是不知道吗?
What? No?
好吧 我的大名是斯特姆洪德
Very well. The name's Sturmhond.
我听说过你
I've heard of you.
最好如此
Yeah, I should hope so.
他是个有钱的海盗
He's a very rich pirate.
事实上是私掠者 这是个重要的区别
A privateer, actually. It's an important distinction.
问题是
The question remains,
一个私掠者 为何如此看重太阳召唤者?
why is the Sun Summoner so important to a privateer?
你可能有所不知 现在几乎全世界都在寻找她
You may not be aware, but half the world is looking for her.
或只为确认她已死
Or even just confirmation of death.
悬赏的金额还增加了
And the reward's gone up.
把她交到菲尔达 就能获得两千万赏金
Twenty million to hand her over to Fjerda.
事实是奇利甘和太阳召唤者
Turns out they weren't particularly pleased with Kirigan
打算把黑幕用作武器的计划 惹恼了他们
and the Sun Summoner's plan to weaponize the Fold.
阿丽娜从来就没有这样的…你说
Alina never had such... You were saying.
你们的关系都好到直呼名字了 她现在人在哪里?
You're on first-name terms. Where is she now?
旅馆的老板说图书馆就在…
The innkeeper says that the library is right around the...
天啊
Saints.
一个金发卡就能换来这一切?
One gold hairpin paid for all this?
那是私人浴室吗?
And is that a private bath?
看起来十分…舒适
It all looks so, uh... comfortable.
Oh.
确实很舒适
It is.
你睡床吧 我睡那里就好
You take the bed. I'll sleep on that thing.
别傻了 这床足够我们两个人睡
Don't be silly. There's enough room for both of us.
但前提是你愿意
But only if you want to.
Ooh.
真舒服
Oh, that's nice.
我没来得及在凯特丹赌掉那一块钱
I didn't get to gamble that kruge in Ketterdam.
一旦摆脱了逃犯的身份 我们就可以尽情探索这个世界
There's a whole world to see once we're not fugitives.
对 去看阿姆拉珍的寺庙 如果我们能到达书翰的话
Yeah. The temples at Ahmrat Jen. If we ever get into Shu Han.
我已经等不及想看了
I can't wait to see it all.
我们会看到的
We will.
要知道这都是你种下的因
It's your fault, you know?
什么意思?
What's that?
这个嘛…
Well,
小时候 你画的那些地图
when we were kids and you drew your maps,
总让我好奇书页之外的世界
it always made me wonder what exists beyond the page.
所以当我手持步♥枪♥ 站在齐膝深的战壕泥潭里时
And so, when I was knee-deep in trench mud, rifle in hand,
我总会想象那个世界
that's what I'd picture.
一个充满希望的地方
Some hopeful place.
如果我们能活下来 我们就可以去那里
A place we could go if we survived.
我还想起了那些我后悔没抓住的机会
And I thought about chances I regretted not taking.
那何不现在就抓住机会?
Why not take them now then?
渔船回港了
The fishing boats are coming back.
对 我最好…
Yeah, I better...
我最好去一趟港口 着手追踪海鞭的下落
I better go to the... To the port. And make a start on tracking the Sea Whip.
日落时分在这会合?
Meet back here at sundown?
我一定到
I'll be here.
我们不知道阿丽娜在哪 她消失了
We don't know where Alina is. She's gone.
脱身了?
Escaped?
我知道你已经解开了手铐 若非时间紧迫 真想让你教教我
I know you've gotten out of those cuffs. If I had time, I'd insist you tell me how.
谢谢
Thanks.
我的线人告诉我 太阳召唤者进入黑幕时
My intel informs me the Sun Summoner was wearing this
曾戴着这个
when she entered the Fold.
这是女王的收藏之一
It's part of the Queen's collection.
相当有名
A well-known piece,
传说中的紫丁香石榴石
the fabled garnets of Ivets.
所以要么是她用这件首饰收买♥♥你们 让你们帮忙保密行踪
So, either she used this to pay you off to keep quiet about where she was going,
要么就是你们发现了她的尸体 像秃鹫般从她脖子上偷走了这件首饰
or you found her bloody corpse and stole it off her neck like vultures.
你竟敢这样说我们 竟敢…
How dare you? How even...
我们不是秃鹫 我们是乌鸦
We are not vultures, we are crows.
这样更符合逻辑
And that makes more sense with context.
但我想说的是 我们不是盗墓人
But my point is, we're not grave robbers.
也就是说她收买♥♥了你们
Which means it was a payoff.
你们知道她去了哪里
So you know where she went.
如果你们告诉我 我就在警♥察♥进来之前
Now if you tell me, I'll give you 20 seconds alone here
给你们20秒独处时间
before the Stadwatch comes back in.
-我们才不会被你收买♥♥ -留下项链
- You can't bribe us. - Leave the necklace.
-给我们20秒 我就告诉你 -卡兹?
- Give us 20 seconds and I'll tell you. - Kaz?
她用来收买♥♥你们 替她保密行踪的贿赂费
The bribe she paid you to keep quiet about her next move,
竟成了交换她的行踪信息的筹码
in exchange for her next move.
我喜欢这个桥段
I like it.
不过出手皇家首饰还是挺费事的
Still, there is the mess of having to fence Royal jewels.
卡兹
Kaz.
你们今晚一起走下了伊丹号♥ 她当时和你们在一起吗?
You both stepped off the Edam tonight. Was she with you then?
她在城里的某处吗?
Is she in town somewhere?
她没有下船 去了诺维赞姆
She stayed on the ship to Novyi Zem.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
先生们
Gentlemen.
能帮我解开这个吗?
Any help with these?
给我这个干吗?
What am I supposed to do with this?
你知道了
You knew.
知道你是驭物师?
About you being a Durast?
你的枪在阿肯的火车上走火了 你一根手指都没动就修好了它
Your gun misfired in Arken's train. You fixed it without moving.
你不用工具就修好了我的拐杖
You repaired my cane with no tools.
还有你开枪的时候
And when you shoot,
总是百发百中
you never miss.
我当然知道了
Of course I knew.
这个话题到此为止 好吗?
Let's leave it at that. Yeah?
我没兴趣到处宣扬你的秘密
I've no interest in letting others in on your secret.
供出阿丽娜的行踪 你倒是毫无负担
But it's so easy to spill the beans on Alina.
他已经推断出来了
He'd already deduced it.
他知道我们乘坐的那艘船的名字
He knew the name of the ship that we were coming in on.
我们最多也只能把钱拿回来
The best we could do is get our money back.
阿丽娜怎么办?
And Alina?
她才离开了半天 他还是个海盗 我们应该提醒她
She's half a day ahead and he's a pirate. We should warn her.
怎么提醒?你打算上哪儿提醒她?
How? And where do you intend to post a warning?
她现在可能在任何地方
She could be anywhere by now.
我们自己的麻烦就已经够多了
We have enough on our plate here.
说起麻烦 你现在应该集中精神吧?
Speaking of, shouldn't you be concentrating?
罪犯们
Criminals.
是你
You.
这就叫同类相吸 斯达科夫小姐
Like calls to like, Miss Starkov.
那句话对我已经不管用 我不会再被这些假象蒙骗了
That line doesn't work on me anymore. None of this does.
那你认为这是什么?
And what do you think this is?
老调重弹 隐晦的威胁和空洞的承诺
More of the same. Veiled threats and empty promises.
我向你保证 我的承诺是真的
My promises were real, I assure you.
你经历了片刻的痛苦 就自以为了解真实的自己
You think you know who you are now because you've suffered for a moment.
在这份痛苦驱使你做出牺牲之前
剧集 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表