剧集 | 校风(2023) | 导航列表
「校园怪灵」前情提要...
Previously on "School Spirits"...
在今天结束之前,我给你一个作业。
Before we wrap up today, I'm giving you an assignment.
我可以打断吗?-什麽?
May I interrupt? - What's that?
一些样本讣告只是为了激发灵感。
Some sample obituaries just to inspire.
我们都只是想穿越。
We're all just trying to cross over.
我的意思是,珍妮特做到了,
I mean, Janet did it,
她从1960年开始就一直在这裡。
and she had been here since, like, 1960.
但另一种选择是黎明。
But the alternative is Dawn.
近太太,我知道我好像害了你的女儿,
Mrs. Nears, I know it looks like I harmed your daughter,
但事实并非如此。
but nothing could be further from the truth.
黎明刚刚穿越。- 有人记得吗
Dawn just crossed over. - Does anybody remember
珍妮特离开时发生了什麽?-不。
this happening when Janet left? - Nope.
需要和我妈妈谈谈。-为什麽?
Need to talk to my mother. - Why?
我想她可能杀了我。
I think she may have killed me.
♪ 我一周前去世了 ♪
♪ I died a week ago ♪
♪ 什麽都没有了 ♪
♪ There's nothing left ♪
♪ 它被视频♪捕捉到的
♪ It's caught on video ♪
♪ 最后一口气 ♪
♪ The very last breath ♪
♪ 内部雪崩 ♪
♪ The internal avalanche ♪
♪ 矿♪井塌陷
♪ The cave-in of mines ♪
♪ 涵盖所有证据 ♪
♪ Covering all evidence ♪
♪ 最后一次 ♪
♪ The very last time ♪
我应该在哪裡看?
Where should I look?
试试梳妆台。
Try the dresser.
她过去常常把瓶子藏在衣柜里。
She used to hide bottles in her closet.
如果她拿了那笔钱,那将是一笔
If she took that money, it'll be in one
她平时的藏身之处。
of her usual hiding places.
这些年来,她的创造力越来越少。
She's gotten less and less creative over the years.
♪ 重新发明轮子 ♪
♪ Reinventing the wheel ♪
♪ 所有这些都在寻找一些东西 ♪
♪ All this searching for something ♪
当她真的很绝望时,她甚至会使用我的房♥间。
When she's really desperate she even uses my room.
找到它了吗?
Find it?
什麽?
What?
历史笔记本。
The history notebook.
这就是你在这裡的原因,对吧?
That's why you're here, right?
你说你需要麦迪的笔记本。
You said you needed Maddie's notebook.
对,是的。
Right, yes.
我找到了。
I found it.
我应该回学校了。
I should head back to school.
♪ 当我离开♪时,不要忘记我
♪ Don't forget me when I'm gone ♪
♪ 当我离开时,不要忘记我,走了 ♪
♪ Don't forget me when I'm gone, gone ♪
♪ 你不要忘记我 ♪
♪ Don't you forget me ♪
♪ 当我离开♪时,不要忘记我
♪ Don't forget me when I'm gone ♪
♪ 我走了♪,你别忘了我吗
♪ Don't you forget me when I'm gone ♪
♪ 你不要忘记我 ♪
♪ Don't you forget me ♪
♪ 当我离开♪时,不要忘记我
♪ Don't forget me when I'm gone ♪
我知道这不是我们想像中会发现的,但是...
I know it's not what we thought we'd find, but...
我去找她的时候就有这个。
I had this when I went to look for her.
当我出现在这裡时,我没有它。
And I didn't have it when I showed up here.
司,她不能——
Si, she couldn't--
可能有一个完全合乎逻辑的,
There could be a completely logical,
对此非杀人解释。
non-murderous explanation for this.
把她带到这裡。
Get her here.
我总是知道她什麽时候在撒谎。
I always know when she's lying.
我知道她的所有话。
I know all her tells.
如果你能让她和我共处一室——
If you can get her in a room with me--
或者和我们一起,你可以和她谈谈,
or with us, you can talk to her,
我们可以弄清楚是否...我的妈妈——
and we can figure out if... my mom--
好。
Okay.
好吧,我会想办法的。
Okay, I'll figure something out.
西蒙?
Simon?
昨天,你说的有没有
Yesterday, what you said about whether or not
我们弄清楚了,意味着我继续前进——
us figuring it out means me moving on--
现在不要担心。
Don't worry about that right now.
我太自私了。
I was being selfish.
你从不自私。
You're never selfish.
麦迪,如果是她,
Maddie, if it was her,
你确定你想知道吗?
are you sure you wanna know?
你疯了吗?
Are you insane?
这是最糟糕的想法。
That is the worst possible idea.
你知道,在你的脑海裡快速播放它。
You know, play that out in your head real quick.
嗨,警长,我勒索老师要钱
Hi, Sheriff, I blackmailed a teacher for money
也许不小心陷害了我失踪的最好的朋友。
and maybe accidentally framed my missing best friend.
你逮捕了一个不可能绑♥架♥她的人
You've arrested a person who couldn't have kidnapped her
因为当他们被质疑时,
because while they were being questioned,
我决定埋葬我最近偷来的封口费,
I decided to bury my recently stolen hush money,
所以你只需要相信我的话吗?
so you'll just have to take my word for it?
除此之外,这一切听起来
And in addition to this all sounding
绝对难以置信,如果我们——
absolutely unbelievable, if we--
如果我们承认,那麽下一步是什麽?
if we confess, then what's next?
听着,我知道我们搞砸了——糟糕。
Look, I know we messed up--bad.
但我们谈论的是我们的未来。
But we're talking about our futures.
他的呢?
What about his?
必须有另一种方式。好?
There has to be another way. Okay?
如果我们现在去忏悔,没有任何证据支持我们,
If we go confess now without any proof to back us up,
那就结束了。
then it's over.
真正的凶手逃脱了。
And the real killer gets away.
还有光... - 是的。
And the light... - Yes.
她总是盯着看。-是的。
That she always stares at. - Yeah.
同时起鸡皮疙瘩。
At the same time as the goosebumps.
它停止闪烁。- 同时起鸡皮疙瘩。
It stopped flickering. - Simultaneous goosebumps.
你也感觉到了。- 你们有吗?
You felt it too. - Did you guys have them?
还有嗡嗡声。就是这个——
And the hum. The--it was this--
我的意思是,我们 - 我们都听到了噪音。
I mean, we-- we all heard the noise.
它——这是不可能错过的。
It--it was impossible to miss.
珍妮特离开时,没有发生过这样的事情。
Nothing like that happened when Janet left.
我的意思是,马丁先生,我们在这裡错过了什麽?
I mean, what--what are we missing here, Mr. Martin?
嗯,不,我的意思是,我 - 我意识到这很奇怪,
Well, no, I mean, I-- I realize it's odd,
但也许有 - 没有相关性
but maybe there-- there's no correlation
在珍妮特和——
between what happened with Janet and--
以及黎明发生了什麽。
and what happened with Dawn.
我的意思是,也许这是完全不同的经历。
I mean, maybe it's entirely different experiences.
有什麽奇怪的吗
Was there anything weird
关于珍妮特离开的那天?
about the day that Janet departed?
有没有奇怪的声音或灯光?
Was there any weird sounds or--or lights?
不。没有什麽奇怪的
No. There was nothing strange
关于珍妮特穿越的那一天。
about the day that Janet crossed over.
她只是前一刻还在那裡,下一刻就走了。
She was simply there one moment and--and gone the next.
我——我不确定为什麽这有什麽不同。
I'm--I'm not sure why this is any different.
这没有任何意义。
That doesn't make any sense.
这麽多年过去了,
After all these years,
你怎麽还能这麽无知?
how can you still be so clueless?
对不起,查理。我——我不确定这是否公平。
Excuse me, Charley. I'm--I'm not sure that's fair.
但是,如果回头看不是一件坏事呢?
But what--what if looking back isn't a bad thing?
如果它真的是离开这裡的钥匙呢?
What if it's actually the-- the key to get out of here?
为什麽我们不应该至少尝试一下呢?
Why shouldn't we at least try that?
因为它很痛苦
Because it's painful
不断思考!
to constantly be thinking about it!
右?
Right?
为了重温这一切。
To--to relive it all.
痛苦如何?
Painful how?
我死的那一天,
The day I died,
我犯了一个错误。
I made a mistake.
我一瞬间背对着一个学生,
I turned my back on a student for a split second,
有一个错误,一个致命的错误。
and there was an error, a fatal error.
发生了火灾。
There was a fire.
我设法——我设法拯救了我的班级,
I managed-- I managed to save my class,
但不是我自己。
but not myself.
那不是让你成为英雄吗?
Doesn't that make you a hero then?
烈士?
A martyr?
剧集 | 校风(2023) | 导航列表