剧集 | 校风(2023) | 导航列表
油漆来自艺术室。
The paint's from the art room.
这个氦气罐是感谢
And this helium tank is thanks
到一个非常热心的返校委员会。
to a very overeager homecoming committee.
另外,它还...
Plus, it's also...
有点传统。
Kind of a tradition.
他是对的。
He's right.
每年一次,我们被迫重温沃利的辉煌岁月。
Once a year, we're forced to relive Wally's glory days.
嘿,至少我有荣耀。
Hey, at least I had glory.
等等,你死在回家的比赛中?
Wait, you died at the homecoming game?
是的。
Yeah.
我的家人每年仍然为我出现,
And my family still shows up for me every year,
所以我试着为他们露面,你知道吗?
so I try to show up for them, you know?
等等,你是来玩游戏的,对吧?
Wait, you're coming to the game, right?
是的,但我只是要看啦啦队。
Yeah, but I'm just going to watch the cheerleaders.
我想你的意思是特别的一位啦啦队长。
I think you mean one cheerleader in particular.
对不起。你可以帮我吗?
Excuse me. Can you help me?
菲尔德夫人的教室在一楼还是——
Is Mrs. Field's classroom on the first floor or--
妈妈?
Mom?
谢谢。
Thank you.
南先生?
Mr. South?
你在这裡做什麽?
What are you doing down here?
我需要一把安德森先生教室的钥匙。
I need a key to Mr. Anderson's classroom.
不行。警♥察♥告诉我们保持锁定。
No can do. Cops told us keep it locked.
对,但我把笔记本留在那裡。
Right, but I left my notebook in there.
我需要研究它进行测试。
I need to study it for a test.
只会是一秒钟,南先生。
It's only gonna be for a second, Mr. South.
没有人会知道,我保证。
No one's gonna know, I promise.
我会知道的。
I'll know.
不,我明白。
No, I understand.
只是那个笔记本其实是我朋友的,
It's just that notebook was actually my friend's,
这就是我剩下的一切。
and it's all I have left.
哦。
Oh.
你有十分钟。
You got ten minutes.
你知道他们找到了她的背包。
You know they found her backpack.
我不知道,没有。
I didn't know that, no.
所以我更有理由确保
So all the more reason for me to make sure
她有她需要的一切。
she has everything she needs.
右?-右。
Right? - Right.
我的意思是,我最不想要的就是我女儿的缺席
I mean, the last thing I want is for my daughter's absence
影响她的大学机会。
to affect her college chances.
你知道,她正在申请西北大学。
You know, she's applying to Northwestern.
我确实知道这一点。
I did know that.
实际上,我们曾经谈论过它。
We used to talk about it, actually.
我也去了那裡,我认为麦迪
I went there too, and I think that Maddie
真的会在那裡茁壮成长。
would really thrive there.
哇。
Wow.
我不知道。
I didn't know that.
所以你需要説明从她那裡得到其他功课吗-
So did you need help getting her other schoolwork from her--
不。我得到了一切。
Nope. I got everything.
你是我的最后一站。
You're my last stop.
还行。
OK.
我知道我不是 -
I know I wasn't--
你知道,没有非常参与所有这些事情。
haven't been very involved, you know, in all this stuff.
我知道我不完全是年度母亲。
I know I'm not exactly Mother of the Year.
也许是一周的母亲或几天的母亲。
Maybe Mother of the Week or Mother of a Couple Days.
但我真的很想为麦迪与众不同。
But I really want to be different for Maddie.
我不知道这是否有意义。
I don't know if that makes any sense.
不,确实如此。
No, it does.
我认为这很棒。
I think it's great.
妈妈。
Mom.
你不会相信这一点。
You are not gonna believe this.
怎麽了?
What's wrong?
她来了。
She was here.
我的妈妈,刚才。
My mom, just now.
我猜这是一件坏事。
And I'm guessing that was a bad thing.
难道她——
Was she--
不。
No.
她一点也不醉。这就是奇怪的地方。
She wasn't drunk at all. That's what's weird.
她被放在一起。
She was put together.
所以--那麽好事呢?
So--so a good thing then?
或。
Maybe.
我不确定。它只是——
I'm not sure. It just--
我已经很久没有见过她这样了,
it's been so long since I've seen her like that,
我几乎忘记了正常的样子。
I almost forgot what normal looked like.
好吧,你想看到一些不正常的东西吗?
Well, you want to see something not normal?
看看这些。
Take a look at these.
我在看什麽?
What am I looking at?
英文论文。
English papers.
克雷尔的英文论文。
Claire's English papers.
读那个。
Read that one.
“在乔治·奥威尔的反乌托邦中,没有什麽是神圣的,
"In George Orwell's dystopia, nothing is sacred,
甚至连自己家的隐私都没有。
not even the privacy of one's own home."
好的,这是她关于“1984”的论文。
OK, it's her paper on "1984."
那又怎样?- 现在阅读这个。
So what? - Now read this one.
“在乔治·奥威尔的反乌托邦中,没有什麽是神圣的,
"In George Orwell's dystopia, nothing is sacred,
甚至连一个人的隐私都没有“——
not even the privacy of one"--
我不明白。
I don't understand.
那是她关于「猩红的信」的论文。
That's her paper on "The Scarlet Letter."
“傲慢与偏见。”
"Pride and Prejudice."
“苍蝇之王。”
"Lord of the Flies."
“然后就没有了。”
"And Then There Were None."
“哈姆雷特。”它们都是一样的。
"Hamlet." They're all the same.
她今年读了一本书,但直接读了A。
She read one book this year but got straight As.
那麽问题来了,为什麽?
So the question is, why?
我的意思是,这很大,对吧?
I mean, this is big, right?
是的,它是。
Yeah, it is.
我们也许应该研究一下,
And we should probably look into it,
但我们现在不能。
but we can't right now.
什麽?为什麽?
What? Why?
西蒙,你没看到我妈妈。
Simon, you didn't see my mom.
她是如此——
She was so--
不管这是什麽,如果它出来,
and whatever this is, if it comes out,
这意味着我在那裡看到的妈妈走了。
all it means is that the mom I saw in there goes away.
你知道的?
You know?
也许再也不会回来了。
Maybe never comes back.
所以我们就让克雷尔逃脱
So then we just let Claire get away
这是怎麽回事?
with whatever's going on here?
也许——也许在你的死亡中扮演了角色?
With maybe--maybe playing a part in your death?
西蒙,是克雷尔。
Simon, it's Claire.
你知道,无论如何,她都可以付钱给别人。
You know, she could just pay someone off anyway.
不管怎样,我还是死了。
And either way, I'm still dead.
但也许如果我们只是搁置这一切......
But maybe if we just put all this on hold...
这意味着我妈妈可以过上生活。
It means my mom can have a life.
嘿。-哦。
Hey. - Oh.
你为什麽不回复我的短♥信♥?
Why haven't you answered my texts?
克雷尔,你现在需要离开。
Claire, you need to leave right now.
你告诉警♥察♥什麽?
What'd you tell the cops?
回家吧,克莱尔。-告诉我。
Go home, Claire. - Tell me.
我需要知道你说了什麽。
I need to know what you said.
我告诉他们真♥相♥。
I told them the truth.
我拿那笔钱来偿还我父亲的债务。
That I took that money to pay off my dad's debt.
这就是麦迪失踪那天晚上我所在的地方,
And that's where I was the night Maddie disappeared,
和我父亲。
with my father.
你没事吧?
Is that all right with you?
凉。
Cool.
我可以去吗?
Can I go?
你对我说了什麽吗?
Did you say anything about me?
你知道吗?
You know what?
我不记得了。
I don't remember.
那个,那个,那个,那个。
Go, go, go, go.
剧集 | 校风(2023) | 导航列表