剧集 | 校风(2023) | 导航列表
你在这裡做什麽?
What are you doing in here?
我只是。。。来瞭解更多关于安德森先生的资讯。
I just...came to find out more about Mr. Anderson.
你看到了什麽吗?
Have you seen anything?
你的意思是像他一样拿着凶器
You mean like him with a murder weapon
还是你的尸体?
or your dead body?
是的。-不。
Yes. - Nope.
没有那样的事情,
Nothing like that,
虽然我很容易分心。
though I am pretty easily distracted.
是坏酸吗?
Is it the bad acid?
查理提到了一些关于这一点的事情。
Charley mentioned something about that.
嗯,不,我从来没有吸毒。
Well, no, I've never taken drugs.
我的意思只是来自所有新方式
I just meant from all the new ways
你们这些孩子不得不联繫。
you kids have had to connect.
在我的日子裡,有人在课堂上必须递给你一张纸条。
In my days, someone had to hand you a note in class.
哦,事情发生了怎样的变化。
Oh, how things have changed.
有Myspace,Facebook,Instagram,Twitter。
There's Myspace, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
我还在努力弄清楚抖音,
I'm still trying to figure out TikTok,
但据我所知,它基本上是新的藤蔓。
but from what I can tell, it's basically the new Vine.
藤蔓到底怎麽了?
What happened to Vine anyway?
我不知道——我不知道。
I don't--I don't know.
我得去和那些撞车的孩子谈谈。
I have to go talk to the bus crash kids.
哦。祝你好运。
Oh. Good luck.
那些班卓琴有点邦戈,
Those banjos are a little bongo,
如果你明白我的意思。
if you know what I mean.
你应该让我一起去。
You should let me come with.
我说邦戈。
I speak bongo.
[乐队演奏“当圣徒进军时”]
[band playing "When the Saints Go Marching In
查理说他们的公共汽车坠毁了
Charley said their bus crashed
在他们从比赛中回来的路上。
on their way back from a competition.
是的。他们赢得了地区赛
Yeah. They won Regionals
但没有机会参加州立比赛。
but didn't get a chance to compete at State.
他们真的以为这将是他们的一年。
They really thought it was gonna be their year.
所以现在他们只是继续练习
So now they just keep practicing
一遍又一遍。
over and over and over.
你迟到了。-开什麽玩笑?
You were late. - Are you kidding?
我们今天做了多少次?
How many times have we done this today?
可惜鼓少校倖存下来。
Too bad the drum major survived.
他真的让乐队团结在一起。
He really kept the band together.
你迟到了。-开什麽玩笑?
You were late. - Are you kidding?
你很早。- 你迟到了。
You were early. - You were late.
你好。- 你很早。
Hi. - You were early.
你好。
Hi.
我是麦迪。呃,抱歉打扰了。
I'm Maddie. Uh, sorry to interrupt.
嗯,我只是在寻找有关安德森先生的资讯。
Um, I was just looking for info on Mr. Anderson.
他教英语,是助推器的一部分,
He teaches English, is part of the Boosters,
最近为学校乐队筹集了资金。
which recently raised money for the school band.
你玩什麽吗?
Do you play anything?
不,嗯,我不是音乐家。
No. Um, I'm not a musician.
然后让开。
Then get out of the way.
让我们从桥上尝试一下。
Let's try this from the bridge.
跟随我的领导。
Follow my lead.
[乐队演奏“当圣徒进军时”]
[band playing "When the Saints Go Marching In
请告诉我你没有去过
Please tell me you haven't been
自从我离开你后就盯着他。
staring at him since I left you.
我只是不明白。
I just don't get it.
为什麽他只能看到她?
Why can he only see her?
他们共用纽带
They share a bond
这打破了生与死的界限?
that pierces the boundary between life and death?
谁知道呢?
Who the hell knows?
还行。
OK.
西蒙·埃尔罗伊?
Simon Elroy?
有几个问题要问你。
Got a few questions to ask you.
请跟我们来。
Come with us, please.
什麽?为什麽?
What? Why?
西蒙?
Simon?
他做了什麽?
What did he do?
Si--请稍等。
Si--please, wait.
西蒙。
Simon.
这是怎麽回事?发生了什麽事情?
What's going on? What's happening?
嗖——
Wai--
该死的,他听不到我的声音。
damn it, he can't hear me.
他们要把他带到哪裡去?
Where are they taking him?
西蒙。
Simon.
如果他出了什麽事,我永远不会原谅自己。
If anything happens to him, I will never forgive myself.
我简直不敢相信她。
I can't believe her.
那是谁?
Who's that?
克雷尔。
Claire.
她说她不在乎回家,
She says she doesn't care about homecoming,
然后她哭了——
and then she cries--
从字面上看,在镜头前为麦迪哭泣,
literally cries on camera about Maddie,
然后她在大厅里全力以赴地看着特蕾西·弗利克。
and then she goes full-on Tracy Flick in the lobby.
这就像——这很奇怪,对吧?
It's like--that's weird, right?
我不在乎她和麦迪是朋友
I don't care that she and Maddie were friends
在中学什麽的。没关係。
in middle school or whatever. That doesn't matter.
重要的是她正在使用麦迪
What matters is that she's using Maddie
赢得这场愚蠢的人气竞赛。
to win this stupid popularity contest.
就像,谁做的?
And it's like, who does that?
我迫不及待地想看到她脸上的表情
I cannot wait to see the look on her face
当麦迪回来告诉克雷尔滚蛋时。
when Maddie comes back and tells Claire to fuck off.
泽维尔?
Xavier?
什麽?
What?
看,我很高兴你和我一起来,
Look, I'm glad you're coming with me and all,
但如果你要使用西蒙的票
but if you're gonna use Simon's ticket
吃我所有的零食,至少你能做的
and eat all my snacks, the least you can do
是尝试为对话做出贡献。
is try to contribute to the conversation.
话题是克雷尔,她很烂。
The topic is Claire and that she sucks.
我说什麽,你说什麽。
I say something, you say something.
真的没那麽难。- 是的,对不起,
It's really not that hard. - Yeah, I'm sorry,
我以为你两面都覆盖了。
I thought you had both sides covered.
右。嗯,是克莱尔,所以...
Right. Well, it's Claire, so...
是的,她绝对很烂。
yeah, she definitely sucks.
是的。她似乎也不太喜欢你。
Yeah. She doesn't seem to like you very much either.
那是什麽意思?
What does that mean?
她直视你
That she looked right through you
当我们在出门的路上。
when we were on our way out.
我的意思是,我知道你仍然是镇上的贱民,
I mean, I know you're still town pariah,
但即便如此,那还是冷的。
but even so, that was cold.
克雷尔擅长给人锦上添花。
Claire's good at icing people out.
就像你说的,你永远不会想到
Like you said, you never would've thought
她和麦迪是朋友。
she was friends with Maddie.
但她和麦迪是朋友。
But she was friends with Maddie.
那你说什麽?她对你来说也是?
So what are you saying? She was something to you too?
泽维尔?
Xavier?
你想走到恐怖骗局还是想告诉我
Do you wanna walk to Horror Con or do you wanna tell me
你和克莱尔之间到底发生了什麽?
what the hell went down between you and Claire?
你甚至和安德森先生谈过吗?
Did you even talk to Mr. Anderson?
你看过他的牆吗?
Did you look into his wall?
他那裡有几千美元,
He's got thousands of dollars in there,
他认为麦迪知道的钱,
money he thinks Maddie knew about,
这就是他杀了她的原因。
and that's why he killed her.
而且——我认为他也在和别人一起工作。
And--and I think he's working with someone else too.
我听到他在电♥话♥裡和某人说话。
I heard him on the phone talking to someone.
也许就是谁毁了麦迪的手♥机♥。
Maybe that's who destroyed Maddie's phone.
我不知道。这是你的工作。
I don't know. Tha--that's your job.
这就是你应该研究的。
That's what you're supposed to look into.
安德森先生的牆里没有钱。
There's no money in Mr. Anderson's wall.
有这个,
There's this,
安德森先生心甘情愿地交出了。
which Mr. Anderson willingly handed over.
他说你给了他。
He said you gave it to him.
你认为这是麦迪的手♥机♥。
You think it's a piece of Maddie's phone.
剧集 | 校风(2023) | 导航列表