剧集 | 校风(2023) | 导航列表
你需要钱干什麽?
What did you need the money for?
哼?
Huh?
所以你可以分♥裂♥城镇?
So you could split town?
不,你这个溷蛋。
No, you asshole.
所以我可以和你在一起。
So I could be with you.
还有麦迪。
And Maddie.
我需要钱,这样我就可以搬到芝加哥
I needed the money so I could move to Chicago
并靠近您的弗里金学院。
and be near your frickin' college.
什麽?- [轻轻地吸鼻子]
What? - [sniffles softly]
为什麽,你申请的艺术学校在芝加哥。
Why, the art schools you're applying to are in Chicago.
是的,我无法进入其中任何一个。
Yeah, and I can't get into either one of them.
你不知道。
You don't know that.
当我向他们展示我的作品集时,
When I showed them my portfolio,
两位招生顾问都说
both admissions counselors said
地狱里没有滚雪球的机会
there wasn't a snowball's chance in hell
我正在获得奖学金。
I was getting a scholarship.
他们基本上说我的投资组合很烂,
They basically said my portfolio sucked,
而且我父母他妈的没有办法付钱
and there's no fucking way my parents are gonna pay
让我去芝加哥和我的朋友一起出去玩。
for me to go to Chicago and hang out with my friends.
我们没有那麽多钱。
We don't have that kind of money.
你真的相信吗
Did you actually believe
我能故意伤害麦迪吗?
I could ever intentionally hurt Maddie?
我的意思是,是的,我偷了老师的号♥码,
I mean, yeah, I stole the teacher's number,
但我这样做是为了让我们在一起,
but I did that so I could keep us together,
不要把我们撕裂。
not tear us apart.
但我搞砸了,好吗?
But I screwed up, okay?
我不知道
I didn't know
麦迪是唯一一个拥有安德森先生号♥码的人。
Maddie was the only one who had Mr. Anderson's number.
我怎麽会知道呢?
How was I supposed to know that?
我花了几个星期的时间认为我是她受伤的原因。
I spent weeks thinking I was the reason she got hurt.
你应该说点什麽。
You should've said something.
你为什麽不告诉麦迪和我
Why didn't you tell Maddie and I
关于投资组合审查?
about that portfolio review?
给你更多的理由认为我很可怜?
And give you more reasons to think I'm pathetic?
不,谢谢。
No, thanks.
妮 可。
Nicole.
我能问你点什麽吗?
Can I ask you something?
钱在哪儿?
Where's the money?
如果你把它交给员警,
If you turn it in to the police,
他们会知道南方先生没有。
they'll know Mr. South doesn't have it.
我们将更接近于找出麦迪到底发生了什麽。
We'll be closer to finding out what really happened to Maddie.
妮可,这笔钱可以説明一个男人证明自己的清白。
Nicole, that money could help a man prove his innocence.
我们需要回我家拿一把铲子吗?
Do we need to go back to my house and get a shovel?
不,我的后备箱裡有一个。
No, I got one in my trunk.
你当然知道。
Of course you do.
曼蒂?
Maddie?
我真的很抱歉我没能説明你。
I'm really sorry I wasn't able to help you.
黎明,请。你不需要向我道歉。
Dawn, please. You don't need to apologize to me.
但我真的很想带你回去。
But I really wanted to take you back.
不,没关係。
No, it's okay.
如果有的话,你应该得到道歉。
If anything, you deserve an apology.
如果有人让你觉得自己像个笑话,我很抱歉,
And I'm sorry if anyone ever made you feel like a joke,
“因为你不是。
'cause you're not.
我--
Well, I--
我想我也伤害了人。
I think I hurt people, too.
我希望我能在那裡为他们服务。
And I wish I would've been there for them.
当我还能。
When I still could.
你没事吧?
Y-you gonna be okay?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
你是个好朋友。
You're a good friend.
曼蒂?
Maddie?
我想确保她没事。
I wanna make sure she's okay.
让我们检查一下教师休息室。
Let's check the faculty lounge.
她没有说她需要小睡一会儿。
She didn't say she needed a nap.
好吧,也许她去和西蒙说话了。
Well, maybe she went to speak with Simon.
对不起。
Sorry.
你为什麽后悔?
Why are you sorry?
每次听到他的名字,你都会畏缩。
You wince every time you hear his name.
这不是我畏缩,这是我快乐的脸。
This is not me wincing, this is my happy face.
哦。可能骗了我。
Oh. Could've fooled me.
看。
Look.
我知道她还在努力弄清楚她的东西,
I know she's still trying to figure her stuff out,
但我可以等。
but I can wait.
我们甚至还没有进入中场休息。
We're not even at halftime.
我不知道这是什麽意思,
I don't know what that means,
但如果那是你快乐的脸,
but if that is your happy face,
提醒我,当你真正快乐时,要躲起来。
remind me to hide when you're really happy.
嘿,自从那以后有人见过黎明吗?
Hey, has anyone seen Dawn since the s ance?
她不在那裡。
She's not there.
奇怪。她通常在那裡。
Weird. She's usually there.
那是什麽?
What the hell is that?
还有人有这种感觉吗?
Did anybody else just feel that?
鸡皮疙瘩。是的。
Goosebumps. Yeah.
我们是否认为黎明只是-- -黎明刚刚穿越。
Do we think that Dawn just-- - Dawn just crossed over.
是的。是的,我愿意。
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
天哪。
Holy crap.
有人记得珍妮特离开时发生的事情吗?
Does anybody remember this happening when Janet left?
不。
Nope.
加油。
Come on.
我告诉你这就是它所在的地方。
I'm telling you this is where it was.
也许是不同的。
Maybe it's a different one.
也许这个是由动物做的。
Maybe this one was made by an animal.
就在这裡。
It was right here.
也许它离栅栏更近。
Maybe it's closer to the fence.
不,我把它埋在这裡的垃圾袋裡。
No, I buried it in a garbage bag right here.
妮可,天黑了。你压力很大。
Nicole, it was dark. You were stressed.
不,我记得树桩,西蒙。
No, I remember the stump, Simon.
它曾经在这裡,它就在这裡,现在它消失了。
It was here, it was right here, and now it's gone.
我来到这裡,我埋了它,有人来偷它。
I came out here, I buried it, and somebody came and stole it.
谁知道你在这裡?-什麽?
Who knew you were out here? - What?
你离开舞会时被跟踪了吗?
Were you being followed when you left the dance?
有人跟着你出去了吗?
Did someone follow you out here?
跳完舞后我没有来这裡。
I didn't come here after the dance.
我去了麦迪妈妈家,记得吗?
I went to Maddie's mom's house, remember?
我直接从桑德拉家来到这裡。
I came here straight from Sandra's.
她跟着你来这裡了吗?
Did she follow you here?
什麽?桑德拉为什麽要拿这笔钱?
What? Why would Sandra take this money?
你是个小子!- 那是属于我的!
You're being a brat! - That belonged to me!
你必须克服它!
You have to get over it!
当你走回你的车裡时,
When you were walking back to your car,
你看到有人跟着你出去了吗?
did you see anybody follow you out here?
不,我一个人。
No, I was alone.
舞会上播放着音乐
There was music playing at the dance
还有外面的几个人... - 西蒙。
and a couple people outside... - Simon.
但就是这样。- 那裡有人!
But that was it. - There's someone there!
妮可,想想!
Nicole, think!
西蒙!看看你的身后!妮 可!
Simon! Look behind you! Nicole!
我确定它!没人看见我!我发誓!
I made sure of it! No one saw me! I swear!
西蒙,看看你的身后!
Simon, look behind you!
怎麽了?
What's wrong?
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
等!西蒙!
Wait! Simon!
西蒙,不要!
Simon, don't!
不要!请不要!西蒙!
Don't! Please don't! Simon!
曼蒂!-别打扰我!
Maddie! - Leave me alone!
妈妈,不要!妈妈,求求你了。
Mom, don't! Mom, please.
曼蒂。你没事吧?
Maddie. You okay?
这是怎麽回事?
What's going on?
我需要和我妈妈谈谈。
I need to talk to my mother.
为什麽?
Why?
剧集 | 校风(2023) | 导航列表