剧集 | 校风(2023) | 导航列表
走吧,20。
Let's go, 20.
嘿,看12。
Hey, watch 12.
观看 12.呼。
Watch 12. Whew.
嘿,沃利,怎麽回事?
Hey, Wally, what's going on?
妈妈,你不应该在这裡。
Mom, you should not be down here.
你不应该坐在那个板凳上。
And you shouldn't be on that bench.
爸爸在哪裡?
Where's Dad?
他在那裡,他同意我的看法,好吗?
He's up there, and he agrees with me, OK?
嗯,妈妈,教练要我休息我的膝盖,所以 -
Well, Mom, Coach wants me to rest my knee, so--
嗯,你知道他们在说什麽。死了就可以休息了。
Well, you know what they say. You can rest when you're dead.
要不要我和他谈谈?
Do you want me to talk to him?
不。不,不要——不要和——
No. No, don't--don't talk to the--
好吧,你知道,妈妈,他说他会
OK, you know, Mom, he said he's gonna
以后把我放进去,这样你就不用担心了。
put me in later, so you don't have to worry about it.
后来没有获得奖学金,沃利。
Later doesn't win scholarships, Wally.
还行?
OK?
好吧,好吧,我认为他是对的。
OK, well, I think he's right.
亲爱的,如果教练总是对的,
Honey, if Coach was always right,
他会在职业球员中执教
he'd be coaching in the pros
而不是板凳高中生。
and not benching high schoolers.
他是我的教练。- 你是明星。
He's my coach. - You're a star.
我要听听他在说什麽。
I'm gonna listen to what he's saying.
他需要扮演你。
And he needs to play you.
现在你只要向他走过去
Now you just march over to him
告诉他你没事,好吗?
and tell him you're fine, all right?
告诉他你想回来。让我感到骄傲。
Tell him you want back in. And make me proud.
来吧,魔鬼。
Come on, Devils.
加油,魔鬼!
Come on, Devils!
*把我的头推到水下*
* Push my head underwater *
*看看它会保持多长时间*
* See how long it'll hold *
* 在深渊中 *
* Way down in the deep end *
* 冲洗我衣服上的罪孽 *
* Rinse the sins from my clothes *
* 我喜欢认为我全力以赴 *
* I like to think that I'm all in *
* 我喜欢认为我在那裡 *
* I like to think that I'm there *
* 我把头推到水下 *
* I push my head underwater *
* 只是为了空气 *
* Just to come up for air *
*拉起来,没有人惊慌*
* Pull up, nobody panic *
* 你为什麽消失了?*
* Why did you vanish? *
*坚持,需要一隻手,没有人有*
* Hold up, needed a hand and nobody had it *
*全是金色的,我的身体是漂浮的*
* All of it's golden, my body is floating *
* 我还活着 *
* I'm still alive *
* 我的桨坏了,我在露天 *
* My paddle is broken, I'm out in the open *
* 我永远不会死 *
* I'll never die *
*我永远不会--啊,啊,啊*
* I'll never--ah, ah, ah *
* 啊 *
* Ahhh *
*年、年、年、年*
* Ah, ah, ah, ah *
* 啊 *
* Ahhh *
嘿。嘿。
Hey. Hey.
我们现在需要谈谈。
We need to talk now.
呃-- -嘘。
Uh-- - Shh.
看。
Watch.
我不能得到低于A的任何东西。
I can't get anything less than an A.
所以只要做你说你会做的,
So just do what you said you would do,
你的秘密将是安全的。
and your secret will be safe.
如果克雷尔知道这个视频
If Claire knows about this video
她认为你拿走了,这就是动机。
and she thinks you took it, that's motive.
我并不比他好。
I'm no better than him.
比谁强?
Better than who?
我们在说什麽?
What are we talking about?
我不能通过放弃来保护我的妈妈。
I can't protect my mom by giving up.
她必须知道我不会回家,无论好坏。
She has to know I'm not coming home, good or bad.
你知道,她必须继续前进。
You know, she has to move on.
我也是。
So do I.
我们现在该怎麽办?
What do we do now?
你不知道这是怎麽回事?
And you had no idea this was going on?
当然不是。
Of course not.
我只知道西蒙告诉我们的
All I know is what Simon told us
关于安德森先生的电♥话♥
about Mr. Anderson's phone call
还有钱和电♥话♥碎片。
and the money and the phone shard.
你确定仅此而已吗?
Are you sure that's all?
什麽鬼,妮可?
What the fuck, Nicole?
我所做的只是拿走麦迪的电♥话♥
All I did was take Maddie's phone
所以我可以删除那个愚蠢的作弊文本。
so I could delete that stupid cheating text.
我的意思是,克雷尔一定是偷了它,
I mean, Claire must have stolen it,
用空白的交换了它。
swapped it with a blank one.
也许我应该把这个视频给我爸爸看。
Maybe I should just show this video to my dad.
不,你不能那样做。
No, you can't do that.
他会认为你又和它有关係,
He's gonna think you had something to do with it again,
我们没有时间继续清除你的名字。
and we don't have time to keep clearing your name.
泽维尔。
Xavier.
我想我今晚已经完成了。
I think I'm done for tonight.
我们可以回家吗?
Can we just head home?
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
我觉得太多了。
I think it's too much.
我不应该...
I shouldn't have...
我只需要回家——
I just need to go home--
现在。
now.
我可以带你去,桑德拉。
I can take you, Sandra.
你会吗?
Would you?
我只需要照顾一些事情。
I just need to take care of something.
一切都很酷?-是的。
Everything cool? - Yeah.
让我保持更新。如果发生任何事情,请给我发简讯。
Just keep me updated. Text me if anything happens.
加油。
Come on.
嘿,西蒙,怎麽了?
Hey, Simon, what's up?
我们要怎麽处理这个视频?
What are we gonna do about this video?
这是关于你必须做什麽。
It's about what you have to do.
赢回克莱尔的信心,然后你打败她。
Win back Claire's confidence, and then you crack her.
但是我该怎麽做呢?
But how am I gonna do that?
西蒙,告诉他请她参加返校舞会。
Simon, tell him to ask her to the homecoming dance.
请她参加返校舞会。
Ask her to the homecoming dance.
你在骂我吧?
You're shitting me, right?
女孩恨我。
The girl hates me.
麦迪消失后,我推开她,
After Maddie disappeared, I pushed her away,
这真的让她很生气。
and it really pissed her off.
克雷尔不想和我有任何关係。
Claire doesn't want anything to do with me.
道歉。给她发简讯。
Apologize. Send her a text.
道歉。
Apologize.
给她发简讯。
Send her a text.
我说什麽?
What do I say?
两人:我告诉你。
both: I'll tell you.
我要试试这个。我认为这是行不通的。
I'm gonna try this. I don't think it's gonna work.
我知道我伤害了你。- 我知道我伤害了你。
I know I hurt you. - I know I hurt you.
我感受到你的悲伤,我很抱歉。
I feel your sadness, and I'm sorry.
我感受到你的愤怒,这是我应得的。
I feel your anger, and I deserve that.
我感受到你的悲伤,我很抱歉。
I feel your sadness, and I'm sorry.
我感受到你的愤怒,我——
I feel your anger, and I--
我应得的。- 我应得的。
I deserve that. - I deserve that.
我希望我能抹去发生的事情。
I wish I could erase what happened.
如果我能做些什麽来弥补你,
And if there's anything I can do to make it up to you,
我想试试。
I want to try.
我希望我能抹去发生的事情。
I wish I could erase what happened.
如果有什麽办法可以弥补你,我想试试。
If there's any way I can make it up to you, I want to try.
是的,坚持住,伙计。你走得太快了。
Yeah, hold up, dude. You're going too fast.
我想你。
I miss you.
我想和你在一起。
I want to be with you.
和我一起去参加返校舞会。
Go to the homecoming dance with me.
我想你。
I miss you.
我想和你在一起。
I want to be with you.
和我一起去参加返校舞会。
Go to the homecoming dance with me.
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
剧集 | 校风(2023) | 导航列表