剧集 | 校风(2023) | 导航列表
呃,我没事。
Uh, I'm fine.
没事的。-好。
It's fine. - Okay.
好吧,听着,如果您需要另一个扩展
Well, listen, if you need another extension
在你的文章中,你所要做的就是问。
on your essay, all you gotta do is ask.
哦,不,我——不,我有。
Oh, no. I--no, I have it.
呃,对...这裡。
Uh, right...here.
“俄耳甫斯把欧律狄刻从冥界带回来了吗
"Is Orpheus bringing Eurydice back from the underworld
终极浪漫还是最终有问题?
the ultimate romance or ultimately problematic?"
我很感兴趣。
I'm intrigued.
老实说,向你致敬。
Honestly, hats off to you.
我不知道你怎麽继续把它拉下来。
I don't know how you continue to pull it off.
只是你所做的一切就是全部。
Just with everything you got going on is all.
好吧,我尽量不让人失望。
Well, I try not to disappoint.
说起来,如果你做不到,
Speaking of, if you ever can't pull it off,
你知道你可以随时来和我说话。
you know you can always come talk to me.
大约。。。
About...
什麽。
Anything.
我只是——我知道这对我来说有多难
I just--I know how hard it was for me
不断让我的生活分开。
to continually keep my lives separate.
我知道这有多累。
I know how exhausting that can be.
安德森先生,我不太确定
Mr. Anderson, I'm not really sure
你在说什麽,
what you're talking about,
但你对我一无所知。
but you don't know anything about me.
是的,不是。我的意思是,也许我愿意。
Yeah, no. I mean, maybe I do.
好。
Okay.
所以你是一个正在康复的酒鬼。
So you're a recovering alcoholic.
我为什麽要关心?
Why should I care?
不,不是我。
No, not me.
那是我父亲的筹码。
That's my father's chip.
那你为什麽会有它呢?
So why do you have it?
作为提醒,我猜。
As a reminder, I guess.
即使我不是有问题的人,
That even though I'm not the one with the problem,
我也可以一次一天地做事。
it's okay for me to take things one day at a time too.
这裡。
Here.
这是我的号♥码。
That's my number.
如果你需要有人说话,白天或晚上,
If you ever need somebody to talk to, day or night,
你这麽叫,好吗?
you call that, okay?
我得去上课了。
I gotta get to class.
妈的,看。
Shit, look.
哦,我的上帝,看看谁在这裡。
Oh, my God, look who's here.
他不是被关起来了还是什麽?
Wasn't he locked up or something?
恶魔男孩的背影。- 他为什麽在这裡?
Devil boy's back. - Why is he here?
天哪,我敢打赌他那样戴着他愚蠢的头髮
God, I bet he's wearing his stupid hair like that
隐藏他的角。
to hide his horns.
他怎麽能露脸?
How can he show his face?
我不敢相信他回到了学校。
I can't believe he came back to school.
你不觉得奇怪吗?
You don't think it's weird?
什麽,泽维尔回来了?- 不,螺丝泽维尔。
What, Xavier being back? - No, screw Xavier.
我说的是安德森先生给麦迪他的号♥码。
I'm talking about Mr. Anderson giving Maddie his number.
等等,安德森先生?
Wait, Mr. Anderson?
我以为你只是在说它很奇怪
I thought you were just talking about it being weird
如果老师给他们的学生
if a teacher gives their student
他们的数位,就像,假设。
their number, like, hypothetically.
我是,现在我只是把它带到了没有假设的领域。
I was, and now I just took it to unhypothetical territory.
好吧,你怎麽知道的?
Well, how do you know this?
有一些孩子在谈论麦迪。
There were some kids talking about Maddie.
等等,什麽孩子?-在线。
Wait, what kids? - Online.
但是——这是什麽时候-- -妮可,没关係。
But--when was this-- - Nicole, doesn't matter.
我只是在问你,是不是——这很可疑?
I'm just asking you, is it--is that suspicious?
我不知道。
I don't know.
也许他把他的号♥码给了很多学生。
Maybe he gives his number out to a lot of students.
妮可。
[sighs] Nicole.
好吧,你还有什麽?你有证据吗?
Well, what else do you have? Do you have, like, proof?
不,我没有。还没有。这隻是一个理论。
No. I don't. Not yet. It's just a theory.
我正在看每一个角度,你知道的。
I'm looking at every angle, you know.
我不知道,这个傢伙似乎有些不对劲。
I don't know, something just seems off about the guy.
是的,好吧,我们都一直在跑来跑去
Yeah, well, we've all been running around
最近像一群殭尸,所以...
like a bunch of zombies lately, so...
另外,你见过他的车吗?
plus, have you seen his car?
就像他睡在裡面什麽的。
It's like he sleeps in it or something.
他的车?
His car?
真?
Really?
你现在有空吗?
You free right now?
什麽?
What?
曼蒂。
Maddie.
嗯?
Hmm?
讣告怎麽来?
How is the obituary coming?
您有什麽想与小组分享的吗?
Is there anything you'd like to share yet with the group?
呃,这项工作仍在进行中。
Uh, it's still a work in progress.
不好意思。
Sorry.
我觉得我昨晚几乎没有睡觉。
I feel like I barely slept last night.
天哪,听起来你花了
Gosh, it sounds like you spent
在这所学校里连续几天太多了。
one too many days in a row inside this school.
还有其他选择吗?
Is there another option?
其实是有的。
There is, actually.
刚,我知道通常不会再过一个月左右,
Gang, I know it's not usually for another month or so,
但时间在这裡是相对的,不是吗?
but time is relative here, is it not?
那你说呢?谁准备再参加一天的野外活动?
So what do you say? Who's up for another field day?
是的!地狱是的!
Yes! Hell yes!
是的。是的。田野日。我们走吧。
Yes. Yes. Field day. Let's go.
请杀了我。
Please kill me.
我爱你,M先生。
I love you, Mr. M.
每个人都需要锻炼。
Everybody needs exercise.
随着你来了解,我们鬼偶尔需要
And as you'll come to learn, we ghosts occasionally need
也驱逐一些恶魔。
to "exorcise" a few demons too.
毫米-毫米。
Mm-mm.
我说得对吗,伙计们?
Am I right, guys?
是的,不是。我不做运动。
Yeah, no. I don't do sports.
好吧,麦迪,我听到了,
Well, Maddie, I hear you,
作为常驻运动员,
and as the resident jock,
我将选择不被冒犯。
I am going to choose not to be offended by that.
但我只有两个字要给你,嗯凯?
But I just have two words for you, mm-kay?
“美国角斗士。”
"American Gladiators."
大火。
Blaze.
汽。
Turbo.
硝基?你是——来吧。没人听说过这个节目吗?
Nitro? Are you--come on. Nobody's heard of this show?
我只记得...很多很多氨纶?
All I remember is... lots and lots of Spandex?
是的,有,因为他们是弗里克英雄。
Yes, there were because they were fricking heroes.
它们是我个人在野外日的灵感来源。
And they're my personal inspiration for field day.
别管她,你们。
Leave her alone, you guys.
她不想玩拔河
She doesn't want to play tug of war
除非是为了撕裂她的前男友的肢体。
unless it's to rip her ex-boyfriend limb from limb.
还是等等——有人的阴谋变厚了吗?
Or wait--has somebody's plot thickened?
一定要说。
Do tell.
我们现在的十字准线是谁?
Who do we have in our crosshairs now?
所以我在写这篇关于我81岁奶奶的文章 -
So I was writing this essay about my 81-year-old grandma--
她的名字叫胡安娜·阿尔坎塔拉——
her name's Juana Alcantara--
以及她与便秘的斗争...
and her struggles with constipation...
[紧张的打击乐]
[tense percussive music]
我到了标点符号♥的部分...
And I got to the part of punctuation...
妈妈-
Motherf-
它只是,就像,一个更花哨的逗号♥,
Is it just, like, a fancier comma,
或者它,就像,牛津逗号♥,或者——
or is it, like, an Oxford comma, or--
你知道,这些都是很好的问题,妮可。
You know, these are all great questions, Nicole.
所有这些都可以在「风格的元素」中得到解答,
All of them can be answered in "The Elements of Style,"
我们在图书馆里得到了其中的两个。
and we got two of them in the library.
哦。
Oh.
“科学怪人”!太好了吧?
"Frankenstein"! So good, right?
是的,它是。
Yeah, it is.
你知道,我实际上读过玛丽雪莱写的
You know, I actually read that Mary Shelley wrote that
剧集 | 校风(2023) | 导航列表