剧集 | 校风(2023) | 导航列表
《校风》前情回顾
Previously on "School Spirits"...
曼蒂?-西蒙?
Maddie? - Simon?
搞什麽?-妈怎麽样?
What the fuck? - How's your mom?
她很好。她清醒了。
She's fine. She's sobering up.
从没想过她不会回来。
Never thought she wouldn't come back.
这裡有人被活人见过吗?
Has anyone here ever been seen by a living person?
这不会发生,哼。
That doesn't happen, hon.
那是麦迪在牆上的血。
That is Maddie's blood on the wall.
我的DNA在锅炉房♥的牆上,
My DNA is on a boiler room wall,
和我的狗屎男朋友
and my piece-of-shit boyfriend
可能与此有关。
might have had something to do with that.
我害怕他们找到她的尸体。
I'm scared of them finding her body.
你不是,就像,第一个人
Were you not, like, the first person
出来的时候买♥♥这种磨砂绿色?
to buy this frosted green color when it came out?
所以你认为她帮你的前任带你出去了?
So you think that she helped your ex take you out?
这麽晚了,你在这裡做什麽,西蒙?
What are you doing here so late, Simon?
我有麻烦吗?
Am I in trouble?
这正是我试图避免的,西蒙。
That's exactly what I'm trying to avoid, Simon.
那你要带我去哪裡?
So where are you taking me?
你的车。
Your car.
听着,我们明天不要向任何人提起这件事,好吗?
And listen, let's not mention this to anyone tomorrow, okay?
安德森先生?
Mr. Anderson?
我能问你这麽晚在那裡做什麽吗?
Can I ask what you were doing there so late?
开车安全,西蒙。
Drive safe, Simon.
♪ 当我离开时不要忘记我♪
♪ Don't forget me when I'm gone ♪
♪ 当我离开很久的时候,不要忘记我♪
♪ Don't forget me when I'm long gone ♪
♪ 你不要忘记 ♪
♪ Don't you forget ♪
♪ 当我离开时,不要忘记我 ♪
♪ Don't forget me when I'm gone ♪
♪ 当我离开时,你不要忘记我♪
♪ Don't you forget me when I'm gone ♪
♪ 你不要忘记 ♪
♪ Don't you forget ♪
♪ 当我离开时,不要忘记我 ♪
♪ Don't forget me when I'm gone ♪
一个副手?这就是我得到的全部?
One deputy? That's all I get?
早上也给你,桑德拉。
Morning to you too, Sandra.
一些在车站拿着徽章的幼儿
Some toddler with a badge down at the station
说你要取消我的搜查队。
said that you're calling off my search party.
不,不叫停。只是削减。
No, not calling it off. Just cutting back.
我们最近发生了一连串的闯入事件。
We've had a string of break-ins lately.
我只是人手有点不足。
I'm just a little short-staffed.
就这样。-嗯哼。
That's all. - Uh-huh.
你确定它没有任何关係
You sure it doesn't have anything to do
随着你即将到来的选举?
with that upcoming election of yours?
你救不了我的女儿,
You can't save my daughter,
所以你要保存你的工作。
so you're gonna save your job instead.
我向你保证,我们正在做一切
I assure you, we're doing everything
我们有能力尝试找出答桉
in our power to try and find out
你女儿怎麽了。
what happened to your daughter.
一旦我们知道一些事情,你就会成为第一个
Soon as we know something, you'll be the first
要知道,要承诺。
to know, promise.
找到她。
Find her.
你到底想去哪裡?
Where the hell do you think you're going?
就像你说的,你还没有找到任何东西。
Like you said, you haven't found anything yet.
你知道这意味着“我身上的任何东西”。
And you know that means "anything on me."
所以我要回学校了。
So I'm going back to school.
泽维尔呢?
What about Xavier?
你确信他是,就像,
You were convinced he was, like,
小约翰韦恩盖西昨天。
John Wayne Gacy Jr. yesterday.
老实说,你也让我信服了。
And to be honest, you kind of had me convinced too.
我知道。我知道。
I know. I know.
那麽这个理论发生了什麽?
So what happened to that theory?
昨晚发生了,麦迪。
Last night happened, Maddie.
我的意思是,安德森先生在那裡到底在做什麽?
I mean, what was Mr. Anderson really doing there?
也许他工作到很晚。
Maybe he was working late.
认真地?
Seriously?
听着,我并不是说泽维尔不以某种方式参与其中。
Look, I'm not saying Xavier's not involved somehow.
也许他们甚至在一起工作,据我所知。
Maybe they're even working together, for all I know.
但你必须承认,这是粗略的,安德森出现了。
But you gotta admit, that was sketchy, Anderson showing up.
是的,这肯定是糟糕的时机。
Yeah, it was shitty timing, for sure.
但是,西蒙,是安德森先生。
But, Simon, it's Mr. Anderson.
我的意思是,这个人不在乎我们是否发誓
I mean, this is the guy who doesn't care if we swear
只要是以文学的名义。
so long as it's in the name of literature.
你知道,那个痛苦地过度行动的人
You know, the guy who painfully overacts
《麦克白》中的所有女巫
all the witches in "Macbeth"
当他让我们在课堂上大声朗读时。
when he has us read it aloud in class.
我确实喜欢他的考克尼口音。
I do love his Cockney accent.
这就是我要说的。
That's what I'm saying.
他是好人之一。
He's one of the good ones.
看,他不仅仅是我的老师,好吗?
Look, he's not just a teacher to me, okay?
你知道,我们很接近。
You know, we're close.
他甚至给了我一次他的号♥码。
He even gave me his number once.
不是那样的。
Not like that.
不,我只是告诉你这些,因为他是我的朋友。
No, I'm just telling you this because he's my friend.
我想你的意思是“曾经”。 - 随便。
I think you mean "was." - Whatever.
你必须听我说,好吗?
You have to listen to me on this one, okay?
不是他。我告诉你。
It's not him. I'm telling you.
不可能。
It can't be.
你至少可以做你的鬼跟踪者的事情吗
Can you at least just do your ghost stalker thing
今天看他?
and watch him today?
谁?泽维尔还是安德森先生?
Who? Xavier or Mr. Anderson?
安德森先生。
Mr. Anderson.
你知道吗?好。如果你愿意,可以看他们两个!
You know what? Fine. Watch them both if you want!
不好意思。
Sorry.
律师,对吧?
Solicitors, right?
什麽?
What?
自从你去世后,我接到了更多的电♥话♥
I have received more phone calls since your death
比我一生中拥有的还要多。
than I have in my entire life.
我正在尽力而为。
I'm doing my best.
我很感激。
And I appreciate it.
嘿。
Hey.
至少这是我们获得服务的另一个地方,对吧?
At least this is another place we get service, right?
你怎麽找到这个,无论如何?
How'd you find this one, anyway?
和其他人一样。
Same as the others.
我只需要徘徊等待
I just kind of have to linger and wait
直到你要麽看到我,要麽看不到。
until you either see me or don't.
什麽?
What?
浴室。
Bathrooms.
你不会在那裡徘徊等着吧?
You're not gonna linger and wait there, right?
曼蒂!-放鬆。
Maddie! - Relax.
显然,我在看到任何东西之前就离开了。
I left before I saw anything, obviously.
♪ 你被蜇了 ♪
♪ You've been stung ♪
但你真的应该多洗手。
But you should really wash your hands more.
现在我挂断了电♥话♥。再见!
And now I'm hanging up. Bye!
♪ 你中毒了 ♪
♪ You've been poisoned ♪
[H6LLB6ND6R的“直通地狱”]
[H6LLB6ND6R's "Straight to Hell
♪ 你被蛇骗了 ♪
♪ You've been suckered by the snake ♪
♪ 你最好跑 ♪
♪ You better run ♪
♪ 直达地狱 ♪
♪ Straight to hell ♪
♪ 直达地狱 ♪
♪ Straight to hell ♪
嘿,G先生。
Hey, Mr. G.
♪ 直奔地狱♪
♪ Straight to hell ♪
讨厌叫醒你,但我想
Hate to wake you up, but I think
接下来是大一英语。
freshman English is in here next.
狗屎。不好意思。
Shit. Sorry.
没关係。
It's okay.
当然,除非你想重读《动物农场》。
Unless, of course, you want to reread "Animal Farm."
我都沉浸在极权主义寓言中,
I am all full up on totalitarian allegories,
谢谢。
thank you.
一切都好吗?
Everything okay?
是的,只是一个艰难的夜晚。
Yeah, just a rough night is all.
哦,是的?
Oh, yeah?
粗略如何?
Rough how?
剧集 | 校风(2023) | 导航列表