剧集 | 校风(2023) | 导航列表
《校风》前情回顾
Previously on "School Spirits"...
安德森先生,我能问一下你在那裡做什麽吗?
Mr. Anderson, can I ask what you were doing there?
开车安全,西蒙。
Drive safe, Simon.
一些有徽章的幼儿说
Some toddler with a badge said
你取消了我的搜索队。
that you're calling off my search party.
我向你保证,我们正在做一切
I assure you we're doing everything
想知道你女儿的下落。
to find out what happened to your daughter.
你不觉得奇怪,
You don't think it's weird,
安德森先生把他的号♥码给了麦迪?
Mr. Anderson giving Maddie his number?
我得去上课了。
I gotta get to class.
你见过他的车吗?
Have you seen his car?
就像他睡在裡面什麽的。
It's like he sleeps in it or something.
你闯入了他的车,Si。你为什麽要这样做?
You broke into his car, Si. Why'd you do that?
我会自己解决我的谋杀桉。
I'll solve my murder on my own.
我靠。
Holy shit.
我发现了一些东西。
I found something.
我不应该给麦迪
I shouldn't have given Maddie
那该死的钱。
that fucking money.
为什麽他有一大笔现金
Why does he have a shitload of cash
藏在他的教室里?
hidden in his classroom?
我猜它必须做
I'm guessing it has to do
你为什麽死了。
with why you're dead.
我真不敢相信。
I can't believe it.
它不会认出他的脸。
It won't recognize his face.
我永远不会猜到他的密♥码♥。
I'm never gonna guess his passcode.
三分钟。
Three minutes.
哦,我的上帝,解锁你的手♥机♥。
Oh, my God, unlock your phone.
检查您的电子邮件。做点什麽。
Check your email. Do something.
告诉他检查他的电子邮件。
Tell him to check his email.
什麽?
What?
来吧,你不想知道吗
Come on, don't you wanna know
为什麽他的牆裡塞了一大堆钱
why he's got tons of money stuffed in his wall
或者为什麽他认为他给了我一些?
or why he thinks he gave some of it to me?
西蒙。
Simon.
请盯着你的纸。
Eyes on your paper, please.
不好意思。
Sorry.
也许今天是他的生日。
Maybe it's his birthday.
我在想81年,82年。
I'm thinking '81, '82.
他的车裡有戴夫马修斯乐队吗?
Did he have any Dave Matthews Band in his car?
这裡帮不上什麽忙。
Little help here.
好了,笔下来。
OK, pens down.
请把档放在我的桌子上。
Papers on my desk, please.
西蒙?
Simon?
♪当我离开时不要忘记我♪
♪ Don't forget me when I'm gone ♪
♪当我离开时,不要忘记我,走了♪
♪ Don't forget me when I'm gone, gone ♪
♪ 你不要忘记我 ♪
♪ Don't you forget me ♪
♪ 当我离开时,不要忘记我 ♪
♪ Don't forget me when I'm gone ♪
♪ 别忘了我 ♪
♪ Don't forget me ♪
♪ 当我离开时 ♪
♪ When I'm gone ♪
♪ 你不要忘记 ♪
♪ Don't you forget ♪
♪ 当我离开时,不要忘记我 ♪
♪ Don't forget me when I'm gone ♪
好的,谢谢你,朗达。
OK, thank you, Rhonda.
虽然也许我们缩小了它的范围。
Though maybe we narrow it down a bit.
恐怕背诵了所有的金斯伯格
I'm afraid reciting all of Ginsburg
可能会让我们在最后嚎叫。
might have us Howl-ing by the end.
因为。。。
Because...
麦迪,嗨。
Maddie, hi.
很高兴你加入我们。我们正在集思广益,想出有趣的事情
Nice of you to join us. We're brainstorming fun things
这个週末我们都可以这样做。
we could all do this weekend.
我会告诉你我想做什麽。
I'll tell you what I wanna do.
我想弄清楚安德森先生为什麽说话
I wanna figure out why Mr. Anderson was talking
给手♥机♥上的人说昨晚给我钱。
to someone on his phone about giving me money last night.
好的,我——
OK. I'm--
我不知道如何登机,但是——
I'm not sure how to board that, but--
等等,他在和谁说话?
Wait, who was he talking to?
这就是我想弄清楚的。
That's what I'm trying to figure out.
所以我需要知道这裡是否有人看到过任何东西。
So I need to know if anyone here has seen anything.
认真地?
Seriously?
我们所做的只是在愚蠢的学校的大厅里出没,
All we do is haunt the halls of the stupid school,
你们都没有看到任何东西
and none of you have seen anything
来自安德森的怀疑?
suspicious from Anderson?
哦,好吧,好吧。
Oh, well, OK.
嗯,有一次我看到安德森先生拼错了
Well, one time I saw Mr. Anderson misspell
助推器俱乐部海报上的「筹款活动」一词,
the word "fundraiser" on a Boosters Club poster,
而我——他忘记了D。
and I--he forgot the D.
我觉得这很可疑
I feel like that's pretty suspicious
来自英语老师。
coming from an English teacher.
沃利,我很确定这是一个双关语。
Wally, I'm pretty sure that was a pun.
所以我假设他可能是故意的。
So I'm assuming he probably did that on purpose.
对不起,糖果,我们不只是站在一旁
Sorry, sweets, we don't just stand around
整天盯着活人。
staring at the living all day.
不。
No.
你计划週末的乐趣,比如电影之夜。
You plan weekend fun like movie nights.
好吧,我们尽我们所能
Well, we do what we can
打破单调,麦迪。
to break up the monotony, Maddie.
就这样。- 如果可以的话,
That's all. - If I may,
公平地说,看同样的五部体育电影
to be fair, watching the same five sports movies
一遍又一遍有点单调,马丁先生。
over and over again is kind of monotonous, Mr. Martin.
我以为你喜欢「鲁迪」。。
I thought you loved "Rudy."
不。
No.
哇。
Wow.
只是w--我什至不能。
Just w--I can't even.
好的,所以如果你们都没有看到任何东西,
OK, so if none of you have seen anything,
那麽其他人呢?
then what about the others?
也许其他鬼魂之一看到了什麽。
Maybe one of the other ghosts has seen something.
我可以在镜头前吠叫吗?
Am I allowed to barf on camera?
我的媒体课必须做採访
My media class has to do interviews
在所有返校法♥院♥提名人中,
on all the homecoming court nominees,
猜猜谁得到了克雷尔?
and guess who got Claire?
好的,是的。[轻笑]
OK, yeah. [chuckles]
倒酒可能是合适的。-我知道。
Barfing might be appropriate. - I know.
哦,嘿,所以我得到了麦迪靴印的更新。
Oh, hey, so I got an update on Maddie's boot print.
泽维尔说,员警对该地区进行了调查
Xavier said the cops canvassed the area
我们昨晚去的地方,发现了更多的印刷品
where we were last night and found more prints
通向一条服务道路。
leading to a service road.
你好?你知道这意味着什麽,对吧?
Hello? You know what this means, right?
麦迪还活着。
Maddie's alive.
是的,无论锅炉房♥裡发生了什麽,
Yeah, and whatever happened in the boiler room,
她出去了,她没事。
she got out and she's OK.
你和泽维尔怎麽了?
What's going on with you and Xavier?
昨天你准备把他的头放在棍子上。
Yesterday you were ready to put his head on a stick.
现在你们是什麽,发简讯的哥们?
Now you guys are what, texting buddies?
我--我不知道,西蒙,
I--I don't know, Simon,
也许是关于你鬼影我
maybe it's about you ghosting me
自从麦迪失踪后
ever since Maddie went missing
而不是帮我找到她。
instead of helping me find her.
我的意思是,说真的,你昨晚在哪裡?
I mean, seriously, where were you last night?
我给你发了十次简讯。
I texted you, like, ten times.
好了,看。
OK, look.
我的原因——
The reason I--
这听起来有点疯狂。
this is gonna sound sort of crazy.
我一直在和她说话,妮可。
I've been talking to her, Nicole.
你当然有。我也是。
Of course you have. So have I.
我的意思是,不是,喜欢,大声说出来,
I mean, not, like, out loud,
因为她并没有真的离开。
because she's not really gone.
我和你一样感觉到她。
I feel her just like you do.
A--我给我们买♥♥了恐怖骗局的门票
A--and I got us tickets to Horror Con
今晚要证明这一点。
for tonight to prove it.
如果有一个安全的地方让我们见面,
And if there's a safe place for us to meet,
恐怖骗局就是这样。我的意思是,她从来没有错过过。
Horror Con is it. I mean, she's never missed it.
剧集 | 校风(2023) | 导航列表