Excuse me, where are you from?
法国
France.
您想...您想买♥♥点啥呢
What are you...what are you looking to buy, huh?
-无可奉告 -无可奉告 -是的
- I don't want to talk. - You don't want to talk? - No.
-就这么定了 -打扰了 先生
- Yeah. Ah, OK. - Excuse me, sir.
您从哪里来
Where are you from?
不好意思
Excuse us.
就聊几句 几句而已
No, he...just one short interview, a little chat!
看样子这人是个大主顾
Looks like he's spending the serious money.
他们对他毕恭毕敬
They're taking him very seriously.
为了突出这次会展的重要性
To underline the importance of this business,
坊间传言俄♥罗♥斯♥的二把手
the second most powerful man in Russia
将会莅临现场
was rumoured to be making a visit.
气氛开始紧张起来 因为俄♥罗♥斯♥总理
It's all a little bit on edge because the Russian prime minister
德米特里·梅德韦杰夫马上要来了
Dmitry Medvedev is supposed to be coming here.
一时间 我发觉自己和俄♥罗♥斯♥总理
For a brief moment, I found myself brushing shoulders
擦肩而过
with the Russian prime minister.
但貌似他把目光停留在
But it seemed he only had eyes
型号♥为MQ-9的无人战斗机上
for the MQ-9 unmanned aerial combat vehicle.
这就是生活
Such is life.
♪天啊 我简直不敢相信♪
♪Oh, my God, I don't believe it♪
♪我从未如此的背井离乡♪
♪I've never been this far away from home♪
♪天啊 我简直不敢相信♪
♪Oh, my God, I don't believe it♪
♪我从未如此的背井离乡♪
♪I've never been this far away from home...♪
当贾斯汀在玩打仗游戏时
While Justin was playing soldiers,
斯维亚托泽罗
彼得罗扎沃茨克
摩尔曼斯克
我继续北上 深入现代俄♥罗♥斯♥
I was continuing my journey north into new Russia.
离开圣彼得堡
Leaving St Petersburg,
圣彼得堡
圣彼得堡
彼得罗扎沃茨克
彼得罗扎沃茨克
北极圈
北极圈
摩尔曼斯克
我正前往彼得罗扎沃茨克
I was heading towards the town of Petrozavodsk...
我的最终目的地是摩尔曼斯克
Before continuing to my ultimate destination of Murmansk
北极圈最大的城市
the largest city within the Arctic Circle
也是俄♥罗♥斯♥新兴的经济前沿地
and Russia's new economic frontier.
窗外的风景在变化 气温也越来越低
The landscape was changing and getting much, much colder.
路边的风景越来越荒凉了
Now things are getting really wild now.
我们现在被高大的树林包围了
We're just surrounded by forests, high trees.
森林里都有什么 有狼吗
Who lives in the woods? There's wolves.
狼和一些动物 一些野兽
Wolves and some animals, wild animals.
野兽 有熊吗
Wild animals. Bears?
熊
Bears?
-我不会说每种动物的名字 -熊 好的
- I don't know each names of animals. - Bear. Oh, OK. OK.
我只会说狼
I know just wolf.
-熊呀 你肯定知道吧 -知道知道
-Bear? You must know bear? -Ah, yes, yes.
拼作B-E-E-R
B, E, E, R.
-是B-E-A-R -是的 是A
- B, E, A, R. - Ah, yes, it's an A.
-beer是啤酒 喝的啤酒 -是的 是AR
- B, E, E, R is beer. - Yes, yes. A, R.
虽然我正在驶向新兴的经济前沿城市
I might be heading to a new economic frontier,
但随着向北深入 我忍♥不住停下车
but since I was going north, I couldn't resist stopping off
去尝试一种古老♥习♥俗
to experience one very old tradition.
马克西姆 很高兴见到你
Maksim, pleased to meet you.
-我是安妮塔 -我也很高兴
- Anita. - And you.
-你好吗 -我们挺好的
- How are you? How are you? - OK. We are pretty good.
瞧瞧这些美丽的小生物 它叫什么
Look at these beautiful creatures! So what's this one's name?
-伍基 -伍基
- Wookie. - Wookie?
-伍基 -伍基 伍基
- Wookie. - Wookie! Wookie.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人利用爱斯基摩犬有多长历史了
How many years have Russians used huskies?
在北方古时候
狗就用于捕熊
过去狗拉雪橇是唯一的交通工具
别怕 它们不咬人
这样对吗
This is OK?
我不怕 不怕
I'm not afraid. I'm not afraid.
我唯一了解狗狗的一点
Do you know what, the one thing I know about dogs
就是它们能嗅出你的恐惧
is they sniff fear.
是的 特瑞莎 特瑞莎 这边
Yes. Trisha! Trisha! This way! Oh!
来 把头钻进去
Come on, put your, put your face in there.
几周时间
In a few weeks' time,
这些狗狗就要开始拉雪橇了
these dogs will be pulling sleds through the snow,
但马克西姆必须保证
but Maksim needs to keep them fit and trained
它们全年都训练有素
all year round.
好的 安全第一
Yep, safety first.
你得戴头盔 健康又安全
戴好头盔 因为...
Get the helmet on, cos this...
当然马克西姆 我也想保证安全
No problem, Maksim, I want to be safe.
好了 我该怎么做
Right, what do I do?
不会很难吧 肯定不会
This can't be that difficult, can it? Surely not.
-脚踩这 -好的 按这个 好了吗
- Your foot. - Yes, press that. Ready?
走起
Here we go.
别急 我们靠得很近啊
Oh! Yeah, steady on! We're very close here.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready? I'm...
-好了 -我也好了 走起
- Ready. - I'm ready! Let's do it!
好嘞
All right!
冲啊冲啊冲啊
Allez, allez, allez!
走起 冲啊狗狗们 冲啊冲
Here we go! Come on, doggies, mush, mush!
这是我坐过最快的
Whoa! This is the fastest I've gone yet!
向前冲
Go for it!
继续 冲啊冲啊
Go on, allez, allez, allez!
好嘞
All right!
♪上帝啊 赐我一辆奔驰车吧♪
♪Oh, Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz?♪
♪我朋友都在开保时捷 我必须要跟上大流♪
♪My friends all drive Porches, I must make amends♪
♪我一生都勤勤恳恳♪
♪Worked hard all my lifetime♪
♪从不依靠朋友♪
♪No help from my friends♪
♪上帝啊 赐我一辆奔驰车吧♪
♪Oh, Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz?♪
军♥火♥交易结束 我继续深入传统的俄♥罗♥斯♥
Arms fair over and I'm heading ever further into old Russia.
下塔吉尔
离开下塔吉尔后
From Nizhniy Tagil,
我开着可靠的吉普车前往附近的叶卡捷琳堡
my trusty Jeep and I have made the short hop to Yekaterinburg,
乌拉尔山脉中最大的城市
the biggest city in the Urals.
叶卡捷琳堡
♪上帝啊 赐我一辆奔驰车吧♪
♪Oh, Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz?♪
叶卡捷琳堡是个坚韧不拔的城市
Yekaterinburg is a tough city.
1918年 苏联红军为了巩固革命成果
In 1918, the Russian royal family was executed here
在此处死了俄♥罗♥斯♥皇室成员
by the Red Army as they fought to consolidate the revolution.
但这些墓碑是为了纪念稍晚些的流血事件
But these graves are monuments to a more recent bloodshed,
在处死皇室的70年之后
when powerful gangs emerged 70 years later
共♥产♥政♥府♥倒台 然后强大的黑帮逐渐出现
after the Communists had fallen.
我从没见过给著名罪犯立纪念碑的
I've never seen monuments like that to known criminals.
这三人是叶卡捷琳堡当地
These three guys were some of the leaders of a violent gang
一个暴♥力♥黑帮的头目
based here in Yekaterinburg
这个黑帮引发了一场残忍♥的战争
a gang that waged a murderous war
使这座城市在俄♥罗♥斯♥被暴♥力♥笼罩时
that made this city the most violent city in Russia
成了其中最为暴♥力♥的城市
at a time when Russia was consumed by violence.
90年代的的黑帮老大
The gang leaders of the 1990s
好像直到死后也喜欢前簇后拥
still seem to enjoy protection, even in death.
强大的瓦勒马斯帮老大亚历山大·赫巴罗夫
The boss of the powerful Uralmash gang, Alexander Khabarov,
也葬在此地
is buried here,
我们刚开始拍摄
and no sooner had we started filming
两个身材魁梧的男子从阴影中现身
than two burly men appeared from the shadows.
好像有人来了
I think we've got some company on...
什么 抱歉 我说英语
Huh? Sorry, I speak only... I speak English.
你们干什么要摄像
谁允许你们摄像了
抱歉 我听不懂
I'm sorry, I don't understand.
谁允许你拍摄赫巴罗夫了
我们不能拍这些墓碑吗
Are we not allowed to film these graves?
我是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 说俄语
我们能不能就拍点照片
Can we just stop and get some pictures?
就拍一点行吗
We just get some shots?
说了不准拍
不准拍
不能拍 给我看你们的证件
好好 他说不行 不准拍
OK, OK. He's saying no, don't film.
他说我们不能拍纪念碑
He's saying we can't film the monuments.
很显然 拍摄纪念碑有点敏感
Clearly there's a bit of sensitivity associated with filming them.
我完全不懂俄语 但很明显