剧集 | 尖峰时刻(2016) | 导航列表
是的 我知道 他犯了很多法
Yeah, I know, he breaks many laws.
我是迪亚兹
Diaz.
喂! 话说 你妹妹最近怎么样了?
Hey! How's your sister doing, by the way?
还在那个到处杀人的中国黑帮里呆着吗?
She still a part of that chinese gang that kills people?
是的 她还在拳头帮里
Yeah. She's still part of the Quantou.
听着 我希望你能放我堂弟一马
Look, I wish you'd cut my cousin some slack.
我希望你能对工作更认真点
I wish you would take your job more seriously.
我希望你们两个不要再吵了
I wish you two would quit bickering about.
别总是纠结于那些小事
Petty little differences all the time
试着一起工作
and try working together.
很抱歉 迪迪
So sorry, DiDi.
我是说 这个入室盗窃团体正在犯案
I mean, this home invasion crew is pulling jobs.
还是有规律地犯案 你们两个省省吧
At a steady rate, you guys, okay, and I'm guessing.
在他们再次下手前 我们的时间已经不多了
That we don't have a lot of time before they kill somebody else.
所以 团结起来好吗? 我不管你们用什么方法
So come together, okay? Find some bedrock.
找到你们问题的根源 解决并和好
Kiss and make-up, I don't care.
不管你们怎么做 然后回到这个案子上来
Do whatever you gotta do and then get to work on this.
不要碰我! 再碰我试试看
Back up off me! Touch me again and see what happens.
我会把你切成碎片! 然后吃掉那些碎片!
I'll cut you to pieces! Then I'll eat the pieces!
我会吃掉那些碎片的!
I'll eat your pieces!
好了 伙计 我需要保持我的混混气质 伙计
Man, alright. I gotta keep up my street cred, man.
- 这是怎么回事? - 杰拉德 你是个善良的人
- What's this about? - Gerald, you're a kind man.
是的 你因为毒品被逮捕 这很严重
Right, you got arrested on a drug charge, which is serious.
但你不是个暴♥力♥的人 你不会伤害别人
But you're not violent, you don't hurt people.
我是天秤座的 我们心中充满爱
I'm a libra. We love.
所以也许你能告诉我
So maybe you can help me understand
为什么一个善良 不暴♥力♥的人手上 戴着一块
Why a kind, non-violent man was wearing a watch.
从双尸案现场拿走的手表呢?
Taken from the scene of a double homicide?
什么?
What?
是一起入室抢劫案
Yeah, home invasion.
作案人员洗劫了三座豪♥宅♥
The crew behind it has hit three houses, mansions.
即使这些豪♥宅♥配有顶级的安保系统
Top of the line security,
他们还是来去自如
but they get in and they get out.
没有目击者 也没留作案痕迹
No witnesses, no evidence left behind.
他们就凭空消失了
They just disappear.
然而你却戴着受害人的手表出现了
And then here you appear wearing the victim's watch.
我... 这个是我从街上搞到的!
I... I got this off the street!
兄弟 我发誓 你了解我 我以我爱的一切发誓
I... I swear, man. You know me. I swear on everything I love, man.
我跟这事没关系 真的一点关系也没有...
I didn't have nothing to do with, none of that..
好的 我们相信你
Okay, okay. We believe you.
我相信你 你不是凶手
I believe you. You're not a killer.
我是说 你唯一的过错就是
I mean, the only thing you're guilty of being.
你是我见过最蠢的人
Is the stupidest man that I've ever met!
你有两次案底了 你还没长记性
Two strikes on your record, and you still have no harm.
还到处贩卖♥♥毒品吗?
But going around peddling narcotics?
那是医用大♥麻♥
It was medicinal marijuana.
但你无权贩卖♥♥
But you're not authorized to sell.
也无权拥有手上的那些大♥麻♥
Or have and all of what you had.
是你从一个瞎子那里偷来的!
Is because you stole it of a blind man!
不是 他是装的 他能看见
No, he's faking. Blind frank can see just fine.
就在我想对你竖中指的时候
Just when I thought my contempt for you.
你又刷新了我的三观下线 我低估你了
Couldn't be any stronger, I was wrong.
犯错三次就得坐牢了
Three strikes is real jail time.
但我或许可以帮你
But I might be able to help you out.
你得告诉我你是怎么弄到那块表的
I need details on how you got that watch.
如果你提供的信息能帮我抓到凶手
If it leads me to my killers,
我可以撤销对你的指控
I can get your charges dropped.
并把你从这里弄出去
And get you out of here.
好 没... 没问题 老兄
Okay, cool, that, that is no problem, man.
兄弟 我会好好仔细地想想
I've got a photogenic memory.
事无巨细的告诉你
I got details on details, my boy.
好了 这都得从两天前说起 那天是周五
Alright, so it all started two days ago, Friday.
今天是周五
Today is Friday.
那从两天前的周三说起
It all started two days ago, Wednesday.
那时我在威尼斯海滨大道
So look, I was at the venice beach boardwalk.
碰巧遇到一位私售
And I happen upon a familiar unlicensed dealer.
高级手表和珠宝的熟人"蛇帽"
Of fine watches and jewelry, Snakehat.
把这些都记下来 毕竟这不是游戏 对吧?
One word, write this down 'cause this is not a game, okay?
他对交易对象非常谨慎
He is very selective about the people that he deals with.
但他卖♥♥给我 是因为他知道
But he'll sell to me because he know that
我打交道的都是一些不入流的人
I roll with peanut butter and duck-butt.
- 哇哦 - 李 你去哪里?
- Wow. - Come on, Lee, where you goin'?
- 别的地儿 - 干嘛?
- Anywhere else. - What?
卡特 继续听
Listen, Carter, come on, man.
你要知道的 我正给你说呢!
I'm giving you everything you need here!
我说的是真的!
This is real intel!
这就麻烦大了!
This is real terrible!
杰拉德 我们在找一群冷血的杀手
Gerald, we're after a crew of cold-blooded killers.
漫无目的地去找你那些"不入流"的人
And I can't find them by roaming around.
是找不到那些凶手的!
Looking for snake-brittle and nut-butt!
你当然找不到他们 他们不和警♥察♥打交道
Well, you can't. They won't talk to cops.
但他们会理我
But they'll talk to me.
- 和杰拉德谈得怎么样了? - 好极了
- How did it go with Gerald? - Great.
我想让他出狱帮忙追查
I'm getting him out of jail to help track.
凶手的手表 然后消除他的第三次
The watch to our killers and then his third strike.
案底记录 就当从没发生过
Gets dropped like it never happened.
- 不可思议! - 对啊
- That's incredible! - Yeah.
等等... 你让头儿同意了吗?
Wait... You actually got the Da to agree to that?
这个 我确定科尔队长会摆平这事
Well, I'm sure captain Cole will smooth that out.
我猜的 我还没问她
I'm assuming. I haven't asked her yet.
- 她如果不同意呢? - 什嘛?
- What if she says no? - What?
她会不给我面子? 你逗我的吧?
To this face? Are you kidding me?
不管怎样 这是个不错的想法
Whatever, it's a great plan
我已经看到她点着头说好了
and it has yes written all over it.
她会说好的 好的 好的
Yes, yes, yes.
- 不同意 - 你确定你不...
- No. - You sure you didn't mean...
是的
Yes.
杰拉德给我提供了真实的情报
Gerald gave me some real intel.
我只是希望在很短的时间内
All I'm asking for is a small window of time to pursue it.
和提供情报的犯人去追踪这些情报
With the prisoner who gave it to me.
就像 四十八小时?
Like, 48 hours?
那太好了 我是说 我本来想着就要一天
That would be great, I mean, I was just asking for one day.
不过两天就更好了
But two days would be perfect.
我说的是电影 卡特.
The movie, Carter.
我们正在追查一帮凶手 你却给我上演
Now we're going after a gang of killers, and you give me.
艾迪·墨菲的电影桥段
The plot of an Eddie Murphy movie.
警长 这帮凶手洗劫了三所房♥子
Captain, that crew has hit three houses.
留下五具找不到没有任何证据的尸体
And dropped five bodies with no trace of evidence!
所以我需要你给我理出来一个线索
Which is why I need you to bring me a lead.
这就是我们可以查的一个线索
That is a trail we could follow.
- 什么是"鸭屁♥股♥"? - 写错了
- What is "Duck-butt"? - That is a typo.
卡特 我还是不能答应
The answer is no, Carter.
我需要你做警♥察♥该做的事 而不是这些
I need you doing real police work, and this is not it.
明白了 这点子不行 我会放弃的 好吧?
Understood. It was a bad idea, but, but I'll drop it, okay?
我... 我会去找真正的线索
I... I... I'll find a real angle.
找到犯人杰拉德的页面 我是卡特探员
Pickin' up prisoner Gerald page. I'm detective Carter.
你堂弟在车里
Your cousin is in the car.
- 你的堂弟为什么会在车里? - 帮我们找凶手
- Why is your cousin in the car? - To help us find our killers.
李 如果我们要搞明白拍档这个事儿
Look, Lee, if we're going all in on this partner thing.
你得承认在这方面 很多时候
You're just gonna have to accept that there's gonna be times.
我比你有经验 而这次只是其中之一 好吗?
That I know more than you. This is one of those times, okay?
现在 我只需要你有信心并信任我
And right now, I just need you to have faith and trust.
我知道我在做什么
That I know what I'm doing.
- 好的 - 好
- Okay. - Okay.
对了嘛 兄弟 我们刚刚达成了共识
Alright, man. We just shared a connection.
我们打下了信任的基石
We just dropped bedrock.
我们为我们的友谊
Okay, we just laid a foundation for our house.
奠定了基础
That is our partnership.
科尔警长同意了吗?
And captain Cole approve of this?
她同意了 她非常赞成
She did. She definitely did.
剧集 | 尖峰时刻(2016) | 导航列表