剧集 | 尖峰时刻(2016) | 导航列表
是的 是的 如果他闯进了你的房♥间
Right, right, right, if he broke into your room,
为什么我现在没看到他伤残的身体呢?
why am I not looking at his broken body?
你是把他塞到床底下了吗?
Did you stuff him under the bed?
不 我... 我没抓住他
No, I... I wasn't able to detain him.
- 那么 发生了什么? - 他来告诉我一个消息
- So, what happened? - He came to deliver a message.
他说拳头帮在走私女人进洛杉矶
He said the Quantou are trafficking women into Los Angeles.
他们的第一笔交易马上就要开始了
Their first truck arrives soon.
所以他是来暗中告诉你一次拳头帮行动的...?
So he tipped you off to a Quantou operation...?
- 为什么他要这么做? - 我不知道
- Why... why would he do that? - I don't know.
也许他不赞同这个计划
Maybe he disagreed with the plan.
或者他想将你引入一个陷阱
Or maybe he's pulling you into a trap.
有可能
It's possible.
不 是很有可能
No, it's probable.
你知道 这些人手段卑鄙
Come on, you know these guys play dirty.
还有 你觉得他们会怎么对
And what do you think they'd do to one
一个背叛了他们的人?
of their own for betraying the family?
会有很严重的惩罚
There'd be a serious punishment.
打屁♥股♥是很严重的惩罚
A spanking is serious punishment.
而这些人是要杀人的
These guys take heads.
所以 谁会傻到告他们的密呢?
So who's gonna be crazy enough to turn on them?
你说的对 但我们不能忽略这个消息
You're right, but we can't just ignore this.
如果真的有无辜性命命悬一线的话
Not if there are innocent lives at stake.
我同意这一点
I... I have to agree.
你们要提高警惕 团结作战
Just watch your backs and stick close together.
这感觉有点不对 李
This doesn't feel right, Lee.
拳头帮的人有一颗善良的心?
Quantou soldier with the heart of gold?
我才不信呢
I don't buy it.
你觉得这可能和你妹妹金姆有关吗?
Think maybe this might have something to do with your sister, Kim?
不 与她无关
No, I don't.
威尔顿停车场
在过去的十年间
In the past ten years,
拳头帮从一个街头小帮派
the Quantou grew from an upstart street gang
变成了香港最令人畏惧的犯罪团伙
to the most feared criminal organization in Hong Kong.
六个月前 他们来到洛杉矶
Six months ago, they became our problem
就变成了我们的麻烦
when they made a move into L.A.
当拳头帮入驻一个新城市的时候
When the Quantou take root in a new city,
他们会先构建基本的权力结构
they start with a basic power structure.
呃 所以他们要在这里开一家新的连锁店
Uh, so they're rolling in here to set up a new franchise.
就像 一家有危害的中国汉堡连锁店
Sort of like, uh, an evil Chinese burger chain.
说它有危害 还是低估它了
Evil is an understatement.
这些家伙会干掉任何妨碍他们的人
These guys will kill anyone who gets in their way.
这和汉堡连锁店也没什么两样啊
Not unlike a burger chain.
你再这么说 我就把你的小胡子给扇下来
Okay, I'm about to come back there and slap the mustache off your face.
虽然拳头帮在洛杉矶的根基还不稳固
The Quantou don't have a strong foothold in Los Angeles yet.
但他们正在努力巩固
But they're working on it.
他们的每一起犯罪 获得的每一块钱
Every crime they pull and every dollar they bring in
都是为了扩张帮派
is working towards their goal of expansion.
我们得在他们长大之前
We have to cut them down
将其扼杀在摇篮中
while they're still small.
否则以后我们很难阻止他们
If we don't, we won't have much chance of stopping them.
那就从现在开始扼杀
And it starts here.
现在 我们获取的这个走私集团的线索
Now, the tip we got on this trafficking ring
是打击他们的首要机会
is the first chance we've had to hit their operation.
我还是不明白 他们为什么会把计划透漏给李
I still don't get why any of them would share their plans with Lee.
我觉得 也许是他们内斗
I mean, maybe it's some sort of internal rivalry.
我们只是不知道
We just don't know.
但如果这个贩卖♥♥组织的行动是真的
But if this trafficking thing is real,
那我们得阻止它
then we need to stop it.
上个月 消防队在蒙特利公园出警
Last month, fire department responded to an alarm in Monterey Park,
他们发现一名台♥湾♥妇女
and they found a Taiwanese woman
这名妇女说她被一名叫周杜的男子
who claimed that she had been smuggled down from Vancouver
从温哥华贩卖♥♥到这 并被迫在一间
and forced to work out of an apartment
公♥寓♥里接活儿
by a guy named Zho Tu.
那把她带过来进一步问话
Well, let's bring her in for further questioning.
可惜的是 我们没机会问了 警长
Sadly, that's not gonna happen, Captain.
几天以后 兰伯特在一个垃圾站
Rampart found her body in a
发现了这个女人的尸体
Dumpster a few days later.
这是拳头帮标准的处理方式
That is a standard Quantou response.
他们会对目击者灭口
They leave no witnesses alive.
有关于这家伙的其他线索吗?
Any other leads on this guy?
有
Yes.
因国际人口贩卖♥♥问题 六个国家
Zho Tu has multiple warrants in six different countries
对周杜下了通缉令
for international trafficking.
所以如果这个集团在洛杉矶有行动
So, if there is a ring operating in L.A.,
那么这个人很可能与此有关
I mean, there's a really good chance that this guy's connected to it.
给查和海关发个警报
Let's send an alert through TSA and Customs
看看我们能否找到这家伙
and see if we can find this guy.
卡特
Carter.
我需要你留意一下李
I want you to keep an eye on Lee.
我知道这涉及他的私事
I know this is personal for him,
但我们不能让个人情感影响判断
but we can't let that cloud his judgment.
我会看住他的 警长 别担心
I'll stay on him, Captain. But don't worry.
我比李更了解他自己
I know Lee better than he knows himself.
他的一切都在我的掌握之中
There's nothing he could do to surprise me.
一切
Nothing.
好啦 李 我们开工吧
All right, Lee, let's do this.
- 你是谁? - 卡特!
- Who the hell are you? - Carter!
他是我们技术部门的同事
He's our I.T. guy.
我们正在更新软件
We're getting a software update.
- 李在哪儿? - 不知道
- Where's Lee? - I don't know.
我估计他已经走了
I think he left.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你好
Annyeonghaseyo.
你是韩国人 你会说英语吗?
You are Korean. Do you speak English?
会一点
A little.
我在找一个人 她在这个停车场停车
I'm looking for someone who parks in this garage.
你认识这个女人吗?
Do you recognize this woman?
不认识
No.
没见过
Never seen her.
你越早回答我的问题 我就越早离开
The sooner you answer my questions, the sooner I'm gone.
她停了车后去哪儿了?
When she leaves her car, where does she go?
你告诉我地点 我马上离开
You tell me where, I walk away.
就当我们从没说过话
This conversation never happened.
街对面的那栋楼
Building across the street.
拜托了 我就知道这些
Please. That's all I know.
卡特来电
李! 你特么在哪?
Lee! Where the hell are you?
我给你打了二十通电♥话♥ 还到处找你
I've called 20 times and I've been looking all over,
结果发现一个怪怪的呆瓜坐在你的位置上
and there was a freaky white doofus sittin' at your desk.
李 我们要对付拳头帮 我需要你帮忙啊
Lee, we're up against the Quantou and I need you to have my back on this.
该死的 李 你到底在哪儿?
Dammit, Lee, where are you?
在我的世界里 取得我的信任可不容易
In my world, trust doesn't come easily.
一般来说 我和陌生人做交易前
Ordinarily, I'd fight a pack of wild dogs
那些不老实的家伙 都会被打一顿
before I did business with a guy that I don't know.
你带来的东西 我很感兴趣
Your offer intrigues me.
继续
Continue.
这些是合法的
These are legit
"买♥♥九免一"的卡
"buy nine get one free" cards.
我哥们在希尔格的何其三明治店工作
My buddy works at Hilger's Hoagies and
搞了一整包这样的卡
ganked a whole bag of 'em.
基本的粘合剂
Basic adhesive,
只要舔舔就粘了
just lick and stick, lick and stick.
这些在任何地方都是有效的吗?
And these are valid at any location?
威廉 给他钱
William. Pay the man.
谢了
Thanks.
这是什么玩意儿?
What the hell is this?
啊... 有事吗 卡特?
Uh... What's up, Carter?
老兄 我只是... 你知道吗?
Man, I just was... You know what?
我不想骗你
I'm not even gonna lie.
好吧 我又重回我的犯罪生涯了
Yes, I've returned to a life of crime.
重回?
Returned?
剧集 | 尖峰时刻(2016) | 导航列表