剧集 | 尖峰时刻(2016) | 导航列表
过得怎么样 卡特?
What up, Carter?
杰拉德! 你过得怎么样?
Gerald! What it is, man?
谢谢你来帮我
Thanks for coming.
伙计 谢谢你叫上我
Hey, man, thanks for bringing me, bro.
你一开始联♥系♥我时
Hey, look, you know, when you first hit me up
你说 "去帮我给一个人搬家吧"
and you was like, "Hey, I need you to help me
我的第一个想法就是"不要!"
help somebody move," my first thought was, "No!"
但当你告诉我那个人
But then when you told me that somebody was a bikini model
身材有如比基尼模特 单身 光头
that was single and loved dudes with shaved heads
并且没有工作时 我就在想
and no job, I was like,
"让我来!"
"Sign me up!"
我现在还跟做梦似的
It's almost too good to be true.
是啊
Yeah.
为什么你要那样笑?
Why are you smiling like that?
你会为我骗你 还是为你竟然上当了而生气?
You mad at me for lying or mad at yourself for falling for it?
- 两者都会 - 好吧
- Combination of both. - Yeah.
- 两者都有一点 - 好吧
- It's a combination of both. - Yeah.
所以 我们到底是来帮谁的?
So, uh, who we here to help then?
你猜猜看
Take a guess.
你最喜欢的亚洲警探是谁?
Who's your favorite Asian detective?
你认识刘玉玲?! 我的天哪!
You know Lucy Liu?! Oh, my God!
刘玉玲: 美籍华裔女演员
我...
I...
好吧 我早该猜到的
Oh. Yeah. That makes a lot of sense.
看! 他来了!
Hey! There he is!
李警探 你的行李呢?
Detective Lee. Where are your things?
就在这里
Right here.
这就是你的行李吗? 那你的东西在哪里?
Those are your things? Where's your stuff?
我没什么要带的东西
I don't have any stuff.
什么叫你没什么要带的东西?
What do you mean you don't have any stuff?
这里可是美国 我们喜欢东西
This is America. We love stuff.
我知道 那些东西都是中国制♥造♥的
I know. My country makes that stuff.
那么...
And...
大功告成
done.
真高兴我们开了辆卡车来
Glad we brought the truck.
你的新住处在哪里?
So where's your new place?
我还没找到新住处
Uh, I haven't found one yet.
你还没找到?
You haven't found one?
李 如果你没找到新公♥寓♥ 为什么要离开这里呢?
Lee, if you don't have a new apartment, then why are you leaving this one?
我看见我的房♥东在大厅里抽烟
I saw my landlord smoking in the lobby.
大厅是无烟区
The lobby is a no-smoking zone.
于是 我就给他写了一张传票
So I wrote him a citation.
第二天 我的房♥租就涨到一千万美元每月了
The next day, my rent was raised to $10 million a month.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我觉得这不是巧合
I don't think that was a coincidence.
我觉得他是在报复你
I think he did that to get back at you.
对吗?
Right?
我觉得你真是个天才
I think you're a genius.
这里有很多写着"待租"的房♥子
Well, there are plenty "for rent" signs.
看到下一个我就住进去
I'll stop at the next one I see.
李 如果你能让我...
Lee, if you will allow me to...
就听我一句话
just hear me out for a second, um,
我觉得这个计划糟透了 我是说
I think that plan is booty. Yeah, I mean, moving
搬家是件大事 伙计
is a huge decision, man.
你不能随便看到空的地方就住进去
You can't just pick the first empty place you see.
你又不是寄生蟹
You're not a hermit crab.
不如这样吧
I'll tell you what,
我来帮你找一个住处
I'll help you find a place.
你为什么要帮我?
Why would you help me?
因为我们是朋友 因为我们是
Because we're friends. And because we're friends
会给对方百分之十
that give each other a ten percent finder's fee
中介费的朋友
for finding a apartment.
我绝对会给你找个好地方 没有这些...
And it'll be a perfect place. None of these...
破败的房♥屋 或者妓♥女♥
run-down buildings with prostitutes and...
当然 除非你喜欢妓♥女♥ 我也可以帮你拉皮条
Well, unless you like prostitutes, then I can hook that up, too,
你懂我在说什么吗?
you know what I'm saying?
我不需要你的帮助
I don't think I'll need your help.
实际上 李 我觉得你需要
Actually, Lee, I think you might.
杰拉德确实对这座城市十分了解
And Gerald does know this city.
是的 伙计 告诉我你想找什么样的房♥就可以了
Yeah, man. Just tell me whatever you're looking for.
位置 设施
Location, amenities.
我想找一个像家的地方
I'm just looking for a place that feels like home.
韩国街
Koreatown.
我不是韩国人
I'm not Korean.
那就不是韩国街 看见没?
Not Koreatown. See?
我们已经有所进展了
We're already making progress as it is.
我们出发吧!
Let's go, baby!
这个新的社区活动中心是家庭聚会
This new community center will be a safe and welcoming place
又安全又温馨的好去处
for families to gather.
作为我对老兵承诺的一部分
And as part of my ongoing commitment to veterans,
将有一个特殊机构会为光荣退役的
a special wing will be dedicated to provide counseling
男兵和女兵们提供心理辅♥导♥和工作岗位
and job placement to our proud servicemen and women.
我谨代表洛杉矶市政♥府♥
On behalf of the City of Los Angeles,
对博伊尔高地社区活动中心的开幕表示最诚挚的祝贺!
I am pleased to present the Boyle Heights City Community Center!
可以开始了
Here we go.
怎么会这样!
Oh, come on!
真的吗?
Really?
这是你自找的
"自找的"?
"Did this"?
自找的什...
Did wha...
我们还在搜集线索
We're still gathering information.
很抱歉 无可奉告 天哪
I'm sorry, no comment. Geez.
真是一群秃鹰
A bunch of vultures.
一切都还好吗 警长?
Everything okay, Captain?
简直不能再好了 卡特
Oh, just super-duper, Carter.
我们这里有个被炸飞了的政客 还有...
We've got a politician who exploded and...
一群疯狗在那边等着火上浇油
a pack of rabid dogs back there just waiting to fan the flames.
你们掌握了什么线索?
So what can you guys tell me about this?
这是一起有针对性的爆♥炸♥案
This was a targeted explosion.
佩纳是唯一的受害者
Pe?a was the only intended victim.
你们觉得是政♥治♥上的原因吗?
You think it was political?
Pe?a并没有持什么有争议的观点
Pe?a didn't exactly take a lot of controversial positions.
人们似乎都很喜欢他
People seemed to like him.
但显然不是所有人
Yeah, well, not all people.
显然不是
Apparently not.
凶手还做了额外措施确保佩纳不能生还
Our bomber took extra care to make sure Pe?a didn't survive.
在废墟里找了这个
Found a few of these in the wreckage.
- 霰弹吗? - 是的 军用霰弹
- Shotgun shell? - Yeah. Military grade.
加到炸♥弹♥里当榴霰弹 使威力发挥到最大
Added to the bomb as shrapnel for maximum damage.
凶手可能是当过兵的人
We may be looking for someone with a military background.
那么 务必尽快找到他
Well, then get looking and find him fast.
让我们希望这是一次单独的袭击吧
And let's just hope that this was an isolated attack.
我都不敢想象 如果这家伙再这么干一次
I just shutter to think about the panic that'll ensue
会造成多大的恐慌
if this guy strikes again.
从废墟照片里看出什么来了吗?
Find anything in the photos from the wreckage?
爆♥炸♥之后没剩下什么了
Not much survived the blast.
只有一套刻了字的高尔夫球杆
Just a set of inscribed golf clubs.
"K" 为什么一个叫约瑟夫·佩纳的人
"K." Why would a man named Joseph Pe?a
要在他的球杆上刻"K"呢?
inscribe his clubs with a "K"?
也许这是别人的?
Maybe they belonged to someone else?
凯文·贝肯的?
Kevin Bacon?
凯文·贝肯: 美国电影演员
他是另一个议员吗?
Is he another councilman?
是的 凯文·贝肯议员
Yes. Councilman Kevin Bacon.
舞蹈的坚决拥护者
He's a firm supporter in your right to dance.
迪迪 这是佩纳主持市政厅
Didi, is that the footage from
- 会议的录像吗 - 是的
- Pe?a's city council meetings? - Yeah.
已经看了一个小时了
Been looking through it for about an hour.
找到什么了吗?
Find anything?
是的 足够多的证据来让我们质疑
Yes, plenty of evidence to refute the belief
洛杉矶是个充满友善之人的地方
that L.A. is filled with beautiful people.
- 更重要的是 - 你坐下!
剧集 | 尖峰时刻(2016) | 导航列表