剧集 | 尖峰时刻(2016) | 导航列表
They have devices smaller than a square centimeter,
这些跟踪器可放在身上任何地方
thin as paper, they can fit anywhere on the human body.
我们不会被安上这种跟踪器了吧
I don't like the implication of that statement.
如果有人给我们安了这种跟踪器
If someone tagged us with one of these tracking devices,
我们怎么才能阻断信♥号♥♥?
how would we be able to block the signal?
你得站在一面巨型铅墙后
You'd have to be standing behind a giant lead wall
或去地下十英尺的地方
or ten feet underground.
有一条地铁在第七站停
There's a red line stop on Seventh.
迪迪 我们要坐地铁了
Didi, we're going underground.
好
Okay.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
我希望我不用问的 但这是紧急情况
Look, I wish I didn't have to ask, but we're in crisis here.
现在 你绝不会故意刺杀
Now, you would never knowingly take steps
卡特警探 对吗?
to kill Detective Carter, right?
我想应该不会
I'm thinking probably not.
多诺万
Donovan,
这是你今早检测卡特和李是否
this is the wireless transmission detector that you used to screen
被放追踪器的无线传感探测器
Carter and Lee for bugs this morning.
现在 你能肯定它
Now, can you say with absolute certainty
当时工作正常
that it was functioning normally,
没有瑕疵 并被正确使用...
showed no sign of a defect, was used properly...
怎样是不正确的使用呢?
How would you use it improperly?
我没想着用它就沙拉吃
I didn't attempt to eat a salad with it,
如果... 这是你想问的
if... if that's what you're asking.
好吧 谁也没想问这个
All right, that... that is not what anybody is asking.
多诺万 这个东西今早是正常的吗?
Donovan, was this thing working properly this morning?
是啊
Yes, it was.
我搞不懂他们怎么可能被追踪了呢
Well, then I have no idea how they could possibly have been bugged.
我想我明白了
I think I might.
等一下
Wait a second.
这个应该
See, this should be
因我的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥而警报
alerting to the signal from my phone.
那为什么不报♥警♥了?
So why isn't it working?
因为...
Because...
...这个
...of this.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
那个具体... 是什么啊?
And what... and what is that, ex-exactly?
干扰芯片 多诺万
A circuit jammer, Donovan.
等等
Now look.
不可能有人在我
There's no way anyone could have
不知道的情况下放在那啊
slipped that on there without my knowing.
这个探测器一整天都在我手里
The device was in my hand or by my side the entire day.
从那个技术人员给我开始
From the moment that equipment tech handed it to me.
睁大眼睛 留心任何可疑的东西
Keep your eyes open for anything suspicious.
手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
No cell reception.
我们应该摆脱他们的追踪了
I think we're clear of tracking signals.
我去看看人群里有无危险
I'll check the crowd for threats.
妮娜 我有些事要问你
Nina, I have to ask you something.
你和艾米特·佩里真的
Was your relationship with Emmett Perry
仅限于上下级关系吗?
anything more than strictly professional?
只有几个月
It was only a few months.
他和他的老婆分开了... 那是他告诉我的
He and his wife were separated... that's what he told me.
我发现他骗我后 就和他分手了
And the second I found out he lied about it, I broke it off.
你向我隐瞒了这事
You hid this from me.
向警局的所有人隐瞒了这事
From everyone in the department.
我很尴尬 我不想让任何人知道
I was embarrassed. I didn't want anyone to know,
更别说记录在案了
let alone have it be a matter of public record.
再说 这也不关你的事吧
And besides, I don't see how that's any of your concern.
这件案子 妮娜
The case, Nina.
我们正在起诉佩里的这个刑事案件
The criminal case we're trying to build against Perry...
这事可能会导致败诉
this may take it down.
你什么意思? 为什么会有关系?
What do you mean? Why should that matter?
因为你被人摒弃
Because you are a woman scorned.
被抛弃的爱人 为了报复不择手段
A jilted lover who will stop at nothing to get revenge.
辩方律师就会这样形容你
That's how the defense lawyer will portray you.
我作证 不是因为这个
That's not why I'm doing this.
我只是希望艾米特为他的罪行付出代价
I just want Emmett to pay for his crimes.
阻止他再伤害其他人
To stop him from hurting anyone else.
我们相信你 但陪审团可不一定
We believe you, but the jury might not.
但除了艾米特没人知道
But no one knows. Only Emmett.
他不会告诉任何人的
He would never tell anyone.
他可不想他老婆知道
He would never want his wife to know.
通常是不会 但在出轨和终身监禁的可能性之间
Ordinarily not, but between that and the possibility of life in prison,
他会选择愤怒的老婆
he'll take his chances with the angry wife.
但... 好吧
But... okay.
但如果陪审团相信我 那我们还有机会吧?
But if a jury believes me, then we still have a shot?
有机会 只是比我们预想的小得多
A shot. Just a much smaller shot than we thought.
技术人员失踪了
Equipment tech is gone.
预料之中
No surprise there.
不 让人奇怪的是 他的车还在这
No, what is surprising is that he left his car here.
我去作证 他还有可能被判无罪
I could testify, and he could still walk.
那我该怎么做? 在安全屋度过一生?
What am I supposed to do? Live in a safe house for the rest of my life?
注意 地铁乘客们
Attention, metro passengers.
马克斯·斯达德伯格 请接听离你最近的紧急电♥话♥
Max Studberg, pick up the nearest emergency phone.
马克斯·斯达德伯格 有电♥话♥找你
Max Studberg, there's a call for you.
卡特 你去哪?
Carter. Where are you going?
我得去接那个电♥话♥
I got to take that call.
他做的大部分事情都让我觉得不可思议
Roughly half of what he does makes little to no sense to me.
没想到你还记得那个化名 迪迪
Excellent recall on that code name, Didi.
几年前 你那可笑的万圣节装扮?
Your ridiculous Halloween costume a few years back?
那个可帅炸了
It was dope as hell.
你有什么发现?
Now, what did you find?
那技术人员是假的
Well, your equipment tech was a plant.
他杀了真的员工 偷了他的身份证 还把他的尸体
He killed the real tech, stole his I.D., and left his body
- 放在了他车的后备箱里 - 该死
- in the trunk of his car. - Damn.
他肯定把追踪器放在你们身上了
He must have placed a tracking device on you.
我们怎么才能找到追踪器
How do we find our bug,
确保不被他们找到?
make sure we're not next?
没有合适的设备 你们可能找不到
I mean, without the right equipment, you probably don't.
那个技术人员给我们提供了所有设备
That equipment tech gave us every piece of gear we have.
包括我现在穿的裤子
Including the pants I'm wearing now.
我知道 你必须脱掉它
I know. You're gonna have to get rid of it.
- 哪些 "它"? - 全部 他碰过的任何东西
- Which "it"? - All of it. Anything he touched.
放在背包里
Leave it in the backpack,
我会让巡逻车去拿
and I'll have a patrol car pick it up.
该死
Dang.
差不多是全部了
That's just about everything.
李 我需要你的裤子
Lee, I need your pants.
什么?
What?
我需要你的裤子 李
I need your pants, Lee.
为什么?
Why?
因为我得扔掉我的
Because I got to ditch mine.
但如果我给你我的裤子 那我就没裤子穿了
But if I give my pants to you, then I won't have pants.
我知道
I do realize that.
但这是助攻要做的牺牲
But these are the sacrifices a wingman makes.
李
Lee,
我需要你的裤子
I need your pants.
你真冷漠啊 李
Oh, that's cold, Lee.
冷得像块冰
You're as cold as ice.
烂助攻
Bad wingman.
差劲
Bad.
我不能这样
I can't do this.
就是你的防弹背心 其他的都没问题
It's just your vest. Other than that, you're fine.
不 我不能让你们为我 冒生命危险
No, I can't let you guys risk your lives for me.
如果我们赢不了案子
Not if we're not gonna win the case.
好吧 我没说我们赢不了 只是可能
Okay, I didn't say we won't. There's a chance.
抱歉 但如果我要出席 我需要
I'm sorry, but if I'm gonna go through with this, I need more than
更大的胜率!
just a chance!
妮娜! 妮娜!
Nina! Nina!
你去哪?
Where are you going?
下车 我们会帮你
剧集 | 尖峰时刻(2016) | 导航列表