剧集 | 尖峰时刻(2016) | 导航列表
我们这有一名
What we have here
十字军
is a crusader.
他相信正义
He believes in justice
和善良
and goodness.
那种童话里的东西
All those fairy tales.
我们很感谢你的付出
We thank you for your service.
这是给你的奖赏
Here is your reward.
走 走 走 走 走
Go, go, go, go, go.
# 滴答 噼啪 砰砰 我来了 #
Click, clack, boom, here I come.
# 将你们送回妈妈的子♥宫♥ #
Send you back to the womb where y'all from.
# 两根手指戳着他的脸 #
Two fingers poking to the side of his face.
# 手到用时方恨短啊 #
Your arms is too short to swing with space...
- 快 快 快 别管了! - 快走
- Come on. Save it! - Go.
# 为了黑帮 扇吧 打吧 刺吧 将他们 #
Slap 'em, sock 'em, stab 'em shot 'em up
# 赶尽杀绝 #
for the gang.
# 就像个不用动脑的小拇指 #
Sort of like a pinky, don't use my brain.
# 瞄准他们 让他们全死光光 #
Shoot 'em with the aim that I make 'em go dang.
# 说你想反抗 #
Say you wanna fight me
# 但下场依旧一样 #
but winnin' ain't likely
# 我不知你来自何方 #
I don't know where you're from.
# 但宝贝 快跑吧 #
But honey, you should run
# 说你想反抗 #
say you wanna fight me
# 但下场依旧一样 #
but winnin' ain't likely
# 我不知你来自何方 #
I don't know where you're from
# 战斗吧 #
fight
# 奔跑吧 #
go!
他越过了铁栏杆 我不...
He hopped the fence. I don't...
他走不了多远的
He can't be far.
所以 我们把他追丢了?
So we lost him?
是的 或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
没关系的
It's okay.
找到他
Find him.
杀了他
Kill him.
这是什么东西?
What the hell is that?
李 我发善心让你用一次收音机
Lee, I let you operate the radio one time,
你就这样对我?
and you do this to me?
有什么问题吗 这歌♥在香港很火的
I don't understand. It's a big hit in Hong Kong.
这歌♥让我有种想把车子
This song makes me want to drive this car
冲下悬崖的冲动
off the nearest cliff.
- 你会慢慢喜欢上它的 - 我不会
- It will grow on you. - It won't.
好了 李 你今晚这样做
Okay, Lee, here's what you gotta do tonight:
你回家
you gotta go home
好好学习一下美国音乐
and you gotta learn some American music.
我知道关于美国音乐的一切
I know all about American music.
我喜欢的那个叫什么来着?
What is that one I like?
那个...
The, um...
希爱力:美国生产的药物 专治男性疾病
那是希爱力的广♥告♥歌♥
That was a Cialis commercial.
非常的朗朗上口
It was very catchy.
真是疯了
Crazy.
科尔让我们赶紧回警局
Cole wants us back at the station ASAP.
科尔和埃里克·吉纳迪在一起
Cole's in there with Eric Ginardi,
那个市检察官
the city's district attorney.
他只在自己人
He only shows up
有麻烦时才会出现
if one of us is in trouble.
我们要把故事理一理
We gotta get our story straight.
什么故事?
What story?
假设他想知道
Let's say he wonders
我上周去脱衣舞店的时候
what case I was working on last week
在查什么案子
when I went to Nude Nudes.
你在一家脱衣舞店查案子吗?
You were on duty at a strip bar?
严格的来说 那是我的私人时间
Technically, it was on my own personal time.
但有时 "私人时间"
But sometimes, "personal time"
会不小心算在报销费里
might accidentally end up on an expense report.
有时候
Occasionally,
我们需要用钱来换情报
we have to gather intel one dollar bill at a time.
对于你一看到市最高检察官
I'm disturbed that you see the city's
就假定你自己陷入麻烦这一点
top prosecutor and immediately assume
让我很困扰
you're in trouble.
这是后天形成的反射
It's a learned reflex.
你好 警长
Hey, Captain.
助理检察官亚当·伯特伦
Assistant D.A. Adam Bertram
今早没来法♥院♥
didn't show up for court this morning.
伯特伦昨天和往常一样
Now, Bertram was in his office yesterday,
在办公室工作
business as usual,
但现在 他们觉得
but now they think that
他可能失踪了
he might be missing.
只过这么几个小时就觉得失踪了?
After just a few hours?
他不接电♥话♥
He isn't answering his phone.
我们让一个实习生去了他的顶楼公♥寓♥
We had an intern swing by his loft,
发现他的车也不见了
and his car is gone.
你知道 我认识亚当这么多年来
You know, in all the years that I have known Adam,
他从没错过一次开庭时间
he has never once missed a court date.
我们会去他的公♥寓♥调查一下的
We'll go check out his loft.
警探们 有发现立刻告诉我
Keep me in the loop on this, Detectives.
警官们跟其他住户谈过了
Officers talked to the other tenants.
没人看见伯特伦离开这栋楼
Nobody saw Bertram leave the building.
他拿走了他的手♥机♥
He took his phone,
药物 然后消失了
his medications, and vanished.
一切都显示 这是一个
All signs here point to a man
逃离了自己生活的人
who walked out on his life.
你相信吗?
You buy that?
我还不确定
I am not sure yet.
我很确定
I am.
卧室这么乱
Look how messy that bedroom is,
但外面却收拾的很干净
but it's spotless out here.
为什么一个男人会整理干净一块地方
Why would a man clean one area so well
放着其他地方不管呢?
and then just let the rest go?
这里之前有张地毯
There was a rug here.
你可以看到这里地板颜色不同
You can see where the floor is discolored.
移♥动♥尸体的老式做法
Old-school body removal.
把他包起来 再带走
Wrap him up, take him away.
这个地板的确有
The floor does smell like
被清理过的味道
it's recently been cleaned.
如果你问我的话
If you ask me,
我会说 这个人已经死了
this man is dead.
跟我来
Follow me.
你觉得伯特伦是被谋杀的?
You think Bertram was murdered?
尸体被清理掉了
That was a clean-up job.
而且做的非常好 让鉴证科到这来
A good one. Get S.I.D. here.
让他们仔细检查那个公♥寓♥的每个地方
Have them go over every inch of that loft,
看有没有血迹
looking for blood spatter.
还有 我很肯定有张地毯不见了...
Also, there was a rug missing and I'm pretty sure...
卡特 就...
Carter, just...
别那么急着下结论 好吗?
careful jumping to conclusions, here, okay?
我从伯特伦的
I mean, all the information
家人和朋友那里得到的消息
that I'm getting from Bertram's family and friends
都是说他最近越来越孤僻了
is that he was getting more withdrawn lately.
他一个人干着十多个人的
I mean, it sounds like he took on a case load
工作量
ten people couldn't handle.
我知道我是对的
I know I'm right.
李也是这么想的
Lee's with me.
我觉得
I think.
他只是不停的盯着那栋楼
He just keeps staring at this building.
还有什么别的线索吗?
Do we have anything else?
一个贩酒小店的老板
A liquor store owner down the street
说他昨晚看到
said he saw a couple of guys
几个人追着另外一个人进了一条小巷
chasing another into an alley last night.
这是在干什么?
What the hell?
他真是太灵活了
He's so flexible.
天哪... 他就像个超级英雄
剧集 | 尖峰时刻(2016) | 导航列表