剧集 | 尖峰时刻(2016) | 导航列表
嘘! 别出声
Shh! Be quiet.
跟我们走 在他杀你之前跟我们走
Come with us. Come with us before he kills you.
没事的
It's okay.
可能只是短路了
It's probably just a breaker.
我来搞定
I got this.
恐怖电影
Scary movies.
我的天哪!
Oh, my god!
不 不
No, no.
打开保险箱 快!
Open the safe, now!
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
我马上就来
I'll be right there.
- 我的天哪 - 怎么了 伙计?
- Oh, my god. - What, man?
那样很危险
That's dangerous.
当你眼睛老盯着所有的女士时
How do you focus on the road ahead.
你怎么能把注意力集中在看路上呢?
When your eyes are on all the ladies?
主要是靠天赋 我能感知一些事情
Talent, mostly. I can just sense things.
看我的 看我的 看我的
Watch this. Watch this. Watch this.
两个漂亮的女孩开着一辆橘色的凯迪拉克
Two fine girls in an orange caddy.
扎马尾的那个肯定看上我了
But ponytail is definitely into me.
女士们
Ladies.
布鲁斯 放轻松点 好吗? 今天多美好啊
Hey, Bruce, lighten up, okay? It's a beautiful day.
布鲁斯? 你以为我叫布鲁斯·李?
Bruce? You thought my name was Bruce Lee?
好了 好了 就算我以为是又怎么样?
Okay. Okay, so what if I did?
我赌你也不知道我的名字
I bet you don't know my name.
你跟你父亲一样 叫詹姆斯
Your name is James, after your father.
你的中间名是史蒂芬...
And your middle name is Steven...
好了 你是 你是...
Okay, what, what are you, what are you..
你是在写读书报告吗? 我是说 我的天 伙计
Writing a book report? I mean, god dang, man.
知道自己搭档的名字 是基本的礼貌
It's just common courtesy to know your partner's name.
听着 如果你想让我知道你的名字
Look if you want me to know your name,
直接告诉我就好了
just tell me your name.
你根本都不应该问 你应该已经了知道才对
You shouldn't have to ask. You should already know.
'回警局 所有警探请到警局
'10-19, all detectives report back'
向科尔警长报告'
'to the precinct for captain Cole.'
就是这样
That's what's up.
我们回去吧
Let's ride.
# 别想那件事了 #
Get up offa that thing
# 舞动起来 直到心情变好 #
And dance 'till you feel better
# 别想那件事了 #
Get up offa that thing
# 舞动起来 直到开始歌♥唱 #
And dance 'till you sing it now
昨晚发生了另一起入室抢劫案
Another home invasion last night.
这次是在比佛利山庄
This time in Beverly Hills.
入室抢劫 有两名死者
House robbed. Two people dead.
- 同一批人吗? - 百分百是他们了
- Same crew? - Well, it's a safe bet.
一样的作案手法
Same MO.
富裕的小区 高级的房♥子
Wealthy neighborhood, expensive home.
高效的抢劫..
Efficient robbery..
房♥子里的安保系统呢?
And the home security system?
被关掉了 就像前两起案子一样
Disabled. Just like the last two jobs.
监控摄像头什么都没拍到
You know, the-the security camera didn't catch a thing.
但我们有一些可能的线索
But we do have a few possible leads.
"可能"这个词是带有怀疑意义的吗
Did that possible carry some skepticism?
是的 是的 是有那个意思
Uh-huh, yeah, it does.
但我们还是要去查那些线索
But we are going to look into them anyway.
我们来看看 有一个园丁说那天早晨
Let's see, we have a gardener who saw a moving van.
他看见了一辆搬家车停在街头
Parked down the street that morning.
有一位年长的居民认为 我们应该去跟
And an elderly neighbor thinks that we should go.
那些街边的年轻小混混们谈谈
And talk to those young punks down the street.
最危险的任务交给了多诺万
The most dangerous assignment goes to Donovan.
- 就是这样 - 还有一件事
- Sounds about right. - Oh, and one more thing.
昨晚的一名受害者拥有这个价值八万美金的物品
One of the victims last night owned this lovely $80,000 item.
- 一辆外形像手表的汽车? - 不是
- A car shaped like a watch? - No.
一个可以变形成手表的机器人管家?
A robot butler that transforms into a watch?
不是 只是块手表而已
No, it is just a watch.
然而 它非常惹人注目地
However, it was conspicuously
从受害者的手腕上消失了
Missing from the wrist of its owner.
是的 但这帮人之前只抢壁式保险箱
Yeah, but this crew has only been hitting wall safes.
我是说 目前为止他们都没有拿走任何个人物品
I mean, so far they've resisted taking any personal items.
- 所以 找到手表 - 就找到了凶手
- So find the watch. - Find our killers.
没错 好了 祝大家狩猎愉快
Exactly. Okay, happy hunting.
要我说 那个搬家车在那里
What'd I tell you, the moving truck was there
是因为有人要搬家
cause somebody was moving.
所以这明显就是浪费时间
So tha was a big waste of time.
服从命令从来就不是浪费时间
Following an order is never a waste of time.
伙计 你做什么事都让人感觉没劲
Man, you got a lame sound byte for every occasion.
你就像是世界上最差劲的动作片人物
You're like the world's worst action figure.
呆瓜警探
Detective nerd.
做着那些事 说着那些陈词滥调
Pull his chord and hear him say something corny.
一个好的警官总是遵守三大原则
A good officer always follows the three L’s.
注意看 注意听
Look. Listen...
那我们放点音乐吧 真是好主意
Let's play some music. Great idea.
'代号♥11359 警官们正在西科林顿大街
'Code 11359, officers pursuing suspect on foot'
1200号♥街区徒步追捕嫌犯'
'in the 1200 block of West Collington avenue.'
缉毒行动 嫌犯离我们只有几个街区的距离
Narcotics bust, guy on the run is just a few blocks up.
我们还有多远?
How close are we?
- 那里 - 喂!
- There. - Hey!
喂! 该死 我的门卡住了
Hey! Dang it. My door is stuck.
喂!
Hey!
# 来入我的局 我会测试你 #
Come play my game I'll test ya
# 身心合一 疯狂上瘾 #
Psycho-somatic addict-insane
# 感受压力 #
Breathe the pressure
# 来入我的局 我会测试你 #
Come play my game I'll test ya
# 身心合一 疯狂上瘾 #
Psycho-somatic addict-insane
# 来入我的局 #
Come play my game..
我可以搞定的
I'm at this.
# 你是受害者 #
You're the victim
# 来入我的局 #
Come play my game
# 呼气 呼气 呼气 #
Exhale exhale exhale
# 感受压力 #
Breathe the pressure
# 来入我的局 我会测试你 #
Come play my game I'll test ya
# 身心合一 疯狂上瘾 #
Psycho-somatic addict-insane
# 感受压力 #
Breathe the pressure
# 来入我的局 我会测试你 #
Come play my game I'll test ya
# 感受压力 #
Breathe the pressure
抓到你了
Got you.
举起双手 慢慢转过来
Hands in the air. Turn around slow.
- 你好 伙计 - 杰拉德?
- Hey, cuz. - Gerald?
伙计 快离开这里
Man, hurry up and get out of here.
快点 在李到这里之前
Quick, before Lee gets here.
靠墙站好 快点!
Up against the wall. Hurry!
怎么回事?
What the hell?
- 你逮捕了杰拉德? - 我不知道是他
- You arrested Gerald? - I didn't know it was him.
要是他当时就转过来 跟我说
If he would've just turned back around and said
"卡特 是我" 我还是会那样做
"Carter, it's me," I would have not done anything different.
因为我会按规矩办事 嘿 李
I follow the rules. Oh, hey, hey, lee.
- 过得怎么样? - 卡特
- How you doin'? - Hey, Carter.
但这还不是最糟糕的 好吗?
But that's not even the worst part, alright?
这次逮捕
This arrest here?
- 第三次? - 是最后一击
- Three? - Strikes.
杰拉德十六岁的时候 和他的一个蠢蛋朋友
When Gerald was 16, him and one of his dumb-ass friends.
在一个贩酒小店外面打劫了一个人
Robbed a guy outside of a liquor store.
他们就抢了半打酒 但杰拉德有把枪
I mean, all they took was a six pack, but Gerald had a gun.
一把空气♥枪♥ 都没上子弹
Bb gun, it wasn't even loaded.
但那没用 还是被判了重罪
Didn't matter. It was a felony.
在犯过一次重罪后
After a felony,
你只要再犯两次罪 不管多小的罪
any two crimes you commit no matter how small.
都要坐很久的监狱 这就叫"三振出局"
Means serious jail time. Three strikes law.
在中国 犯一次罪 就要坐牢
In china, it's one strike and out.
没有"犯一次罪还送两次机会"这样的说法
Not "Commit one crime and get two crimes free."
我们在讨论的可是我堂弟 好吗?
Hey, hey, this is my cousin, you're talking about, alright?
剧集 | 尖峰时刻(2016) | 导航列表