剧集 | 尖峰时刻(2016) | 导航列表
he just called up and quit his job.
那他现在在哪里
So where is he now?
我不知道
I don't know.
哦
Oh.
我还以为 你有更多信息
I just, you know, thought you had more.
我没有所有的答案 卡特
I don't have every answer, Carter.
好吧 我有很多答案 但并不是所有的
Okay, I have a lot of them. I don't have all of them.
这时候就该你接手了
This is the part where you come in,
做警探的活儿
doing the detective thing.
好吧
Okay.
我误解了你说话的深层含义
I misread the momentum of the conversation,
我以为你会有更多的信息
which made it sound like you had more than you did.
我会再打给你的
Let me call you back.
行了 李 咱们去吃点甜甜圈吧
Come on, Lee. Let's go get some donuts.
所以 在这一周中
So, in the span of a week,
一个模范囚犯袭击了一个狱警
a model inmate attacks a guard,
越狱了 然后开始了全国性疯狂犯罪
breaks out of prison, and goes on a cross-country crime spree.
跑到了这个藏着他前妻
To the city where his ex-wife is in hiding
前老板种着花
and his old boss is growing flowers
又有美味奶酪的城市
and serving up delicious cheese,
你当时无权甩掉我手里的奶酪
which you had no right to smack out of my hand.
但是这有什么联♥系♥呢
But how does it fit together?
丹会做甚
WWDD?
丹泽尔会怎么做呢
What Would Denzel Do?
丹泽尔.华盛顿:美国演员 在美国电影伸冤人中饰演侦探
丹泽尔是谁
What is Denzel?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
你不知道丹泽尔
You don't know Denzel?
穿着蓝衣服的恶魔 "伸冤人"啊
Devil in a Blue Dress, The Equalizer?
告诉我你至少看过"伸冤人"
Tell me you at least seen The Equalizer.
我 我没看过"伸冤人"
I... I haven't seen The Equalizer.
你怎么进的这个国家啊 过海关的时候
How did you get in this country? They don't give you
他们不会给你一个丹泽尔测试吗
some type of Denzel quiz at customs?
他可是电影史上最伟大的侦探
Man's the greatest movie detective of all time.
他太酷了 他就随口一说
I mean, he's so cool, he just starts talking
就说出真♥相♥ 他就像这样
and answers appear. You know, he be like...
"好的 好的
"Okay, okay.
现在明摆着的问题就是
The question on the table
贝克尔为什么要来洛杉矶
is why did Baker come to L.A.?
我说了 贝克尔为什么要来洛杉矶"
I said, why did Baker come to L.A.?"
卡特 或许问题并不是"他为什么来"
Carter, maybe the question is not "Why did he come?"
或许是"他为什么现在来"
Maybe it is "Why did he come now?"
而这个可能是答案
And this might be the answer.
一封信吗 里面有什么
An envelope? What's inside?
档案上没写
It doesn't say on the file,
但这是一周前寄给贝克尔的
but this was sent to Baker just one week ago.
信上的墨水颜色
It's got the same color ink
和我看到潘姆女儿克里斯汀用的一样
that I saw Pam's daughter Cristin using.
虽然从我的衣着你看不出来
You might not be able to tell from my wardrobe,
但是绿色也是我最喜欢的颜色
but green is also my favorite color.
如果她并不认识这个男的
If she doesn't know who this guy is,
她为什么要给他寄信呢
why is she sending him a letter?
而且为什么信在贝克尔越狱的前几天寄到呢
And why would it arrive just days before Baker's escape?
潘姆·贝克尔处于证人保护计划中
Pam Baker's in witness protection.
如果克里斯汀寄了这个
If Cristin sent this,
她可能就暴露她妈妈的住址
she may have compromised her mom's location.
但是她们的房♥子在范奈司
But their house is in Van Nuys.
而这封信的回信信箱在城的另一头
This has a return P.O. box on the other side of town,
在西好莱坞
in West Hollywood.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
马上就来
Be right there.
我能为你做什么吗
Can I help you?
我收到一封从这里寄来的信
I got a letter that was sent from here.
你得告诉我关于那个寄信女孩的事
You're gonna tell me about the girl that sent it.
玛吉的寄信局
Mailbox Margie's.
有人吗
Hello?
洛杉矶警♥察♥
LAPD.
有人在这里吗
Anybody here?
玛吉寄信局
Mailbox Margie?
有人吗
Anybody here?
什么鬼
What the hell?
哦 玛吉
Oh, Margie.
弹道专家正研究从
Ballistics is working on the bullet
玛吉身上取的子弹
taken from Mailbox Margie.
但是枪手来去迅速
But the shooter was in and out quick.
都没把他从电脑里打开的
Didn't even bother closing out the file
档案给关上
he pulled up on the computer.
关于克里斯汀回信地址的档案吗
The one with Cristin's return address?
这孩子很聪明
Kid was smart enough
没有从她们的公♥寓♥寄信
not to mail the letter from their apartment...
但是太天真 没想到有人可能会找到地址
But too naive to realize someone might be able to find it.
是啊
Yeah.
跟你说过咱们会回来的
I told you we'd be back.
别动
Don't move.
手举到空中
Hands in the air.
转过身来
Turn around
趴在地上
and get down on the ground.
我没拿武器
I'm unarmed!
很好
Good to know.
但这并不能改变
But still doesn't change
我想让你趴在地上的初衷
our previous status of me wanting you on the ground!
我不知道他们在哪里
I don't know where they are!
你以后也不会知道
And it will stay that way.
我们不会让你伤害潘姆或她女儿
We won't let you harm Pam or her daughter.
是我们的女儿
Our daughter.
听我说
Listen to me.
我来这里是为了保护她们 我不会伤害她们的
I am here to protect them. I am not gonna hurt them!
好吧 但我依然发现
Okay. But I still can't help but noticing
你还是没有趴在那该死的地上
how you're still not on the damn ground!
如果你知道你的家庭处于危险之中
If you knew your family was in danger,
为了救他们 你会做到什么程度
how far would you go to save them?
好吧 够了
Okay, that's enough.
你去屋顶 我去前门
You take the roof! I'll cover the front!
我得见见我的家人
I got to see my family.
我不能让你阻止我
I can't let you stop me.
如果她们有危险 就告诉我
If they are in danger, tell me.
但我不能让你走
But I can't let you go.
好吧
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
我也不想一直提这件事
I hate to keep bringing this up,
但我这人就是很执着
but I kind of have an obsessive quality about me.
如果可以的话
So if I may,
就该死的趴在地上
get your ass on the damn ground!
喂
Yo!
小点声
Keep it down!
我正在学习律师考试的内容呢
I'm trying to study for the bar!
你赶紧进去
Get your ass back inside!
我做到了
I did it!
被一个钥匙扣救...
Saved by a key...
该死的
Damn it!
又是个泳池
Another pool?!
嘿
Hey!
他偷了你的车
He stole your car.
有些事情是不能做的
There are just certain lines you cannot cross.
比如你不能从别人那偷一辆经典酷炫的车
And you do not steal a man's classic, badass car.
卡特
Carter,
不见了的信在这里 他故意把它掉到地上的
here's the missing letter. He dropped it for us on purpose.
"我不知道你了解我多少
"I'm not sure how much you know about me.
"也许只有我了解你的那么多
"Maybe as much as I know about you.
一直以来..."
My whole life..."
我妈妈都告诉我说
剧集 | 尖峰时刻(2016) | 导航列表