剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
娜塔莉 有什么问题吗
Hey, Natalie, what's the problem?
要是考"库尔伙伴合唱团"就没问题
No problem, if my test was on Kool & the Gang.
你是说我唱的歌♥么
If you're referring to my singing,
这能帮助我思考
it helps me think.
如果你不把那东西拿走
If you don't put that thing away,
我就坐你的脖子上
I'm gonna sit on your neck!
我很讨厌那顶帽子
I hate that hat.
这是我的考试帽
This is my exam hat.
我每年戴两次 她知道的
I wear it twice a year, every year. She knows that.
那水压真♥他♥妈♥大
That is some motherfuckin' water pressure right there, man.
冲得太干净了
That is some... Zestfully clean shit right there.
你在看什么
What you watchin'?
-不知道 -说什么的
- I don't know. - What's it about?
搞不清
I'm not sure.
好看吗
Is it good?
嗯
Yeah.
有这个好吗
Is it this good?
奥利 敲敲门
Ollie. Knock knock.
吃我一屁
Crack attack!
老兄 机灵点
Yeah. Keep you on your toes, man.
可好喝了 伙计
Little bit of heaven right there, man.
苏联领导人的沉重言辞
Heavy words from the Soviet leaders...
奥利 看看咱们今晚的战果
All right, Ollie, m'boy... let's see how we did tonight.
我还是不敢相信那个混♥蛋♥拉里
Still can't believe that motherfucker Larry dude
穿着漏脚趾的凉鞋 指甲又黄又丑
comin' up in there with them dinosaur-lookin' motherfuckin'
就这么去了
yellow-assed crusty toenails pokin' through his sandals like that.
他以为他是谁
Who the fuck he think he is,
竟敢不尊重那里
disrespectin' a place like that?
我发誓 我时不时
I swear, man, every now and then
就会为那些被我们骗的蠢货们
I start to feel sorry for one of these stupid motherfuckers
感到难过
we put the hustle on,
然后我遇到像"脚趾拉里"这样的人
and then I meet somebody like Toenail Larry,
不尊重那里
disrespecting the joint.
我他妈真想拿个台球杆
Make me want to drop a pool cue right through his fuckin'
插他的臭脚上
dirty-ass, fucked up foot.
我们应该把他骗光的
Should've took his dumb ass for everything he's worth.
没骗光吗
I thought we did.
我以为我们把他骗光了 不是吗
I thought we did take him for everything. Didn't we?
嗯 但我们只骗了他的现金
Yeah, his cash, we got him for all his cash,
我说的是他的房♥子
but I mean like his-- his fuckin' house.
或是车之类的
His car or some shit like that.
我们自己有辆车也挺好吧
Be nice for us to have our own car at some point,
不用每天坐公交了
instead of ridin' around in fuckin' buses all the time.
明白吗
You know what I'm sayin'?
好了 这是你那份
All right. Here ya go.
付了14的房♥费 剩下47美元
Took out 14 for the room. That leaves, uh, 47 for you.
其余的钱呢
What else is on?
我们只赚了47美元
We only made $47?
不是 总共赚了94 除去14的房♥费
No, 94 total. I took out 14 for the room.
你拿47 我拿47
That's 47 for you, 47 for me.
兄弟 我今晚真是干了不少
Man, I played a lot tonight.
我知道 我也在
Yeah, I know, I was there.
我设的圈套
I was settin' that shit up.
我知道 只是...
I know, it's just...
只是什么 奥利
It's just what, Ollie?
我们以前比这要赚得多
We used to make more money than this.
是的 有时候会
Yeah. We did. Sometimes.
在更大的城市 更大的地方 更傻的傻瓜
In the bigger cities with the bigger halls, bigger idiots,
更厚的钱包 是的 我们有的时候会赚更多
bigger wallets-- yeah, sometimes we did.
但那里已经被我们骗光了
But we played those places out already,
所以我们现在得骗更多
so now we gotta hustle more.
更小的地方 赚更少的钱
Smaller venues, smaller paydays.
现在就是这么个情况
Just the way it is right now.
只是 这不太对啊 兄弟
It's just, don't make sense, man.
怎么不太对了 奥利
What don't make sense to you, Ollie?
在我看来一个人
Seems to me a person gets
会越来越擅长他的工作 对吗
better at a job as he goes along, right?
工作的时间越长 就越擅长
Works more years at it, gets better at it.
赚的钱应该更多而不是更少
The pay should be going up instead of down.
我们已经干了4年了
We been on the road four years now,
我们一晚上才赚47美元
we makin' $47 a night?
现在
At this point?
这他妈当然不太对 弗兰科
Shit don't make sense, Franco.
看看你 奥利
Look at you, Ollie.
你这里还是有商业头脑的
You got a motherfuckin' business mind up here after all.
我同意你的说法 的确不太对
I agree with you. Does seem kind of wrong.
他们把我们做的叫做"竞次"
They call the kind of shit we doin' a race to the bottom.
我们做得越好
The harder we work,
更多的人就会意识到你是真的玩家
the more people out there realize that you are a real player
我是真的骗子
and I'm a real hustler.
所以我们就开始越赚越少
So we start makin' less and less
因为没人想和我们一起玩
'cause nobody out there wants to play us.
但一切都会好的...
But it's gonna be all good...
因为我有个计划 我的兄弟
because I got a plan, my cuz.
我的堂堂堂兄弟
My cuz-cuz cousin.
我有个绝妙的计划
I got a motherfuckin' master plan.
我向来就是这么机智
Like I always do.
总是为弗兰科和奥利着想
Always lookin' out for Franco and Ollie.
从我们还是小孩的时候就是如此
Ever since we was kids.
看
Boom.
详细信息都在上面 我一直惦记着这个
Got all that shit up here... cookin' in my noggin.
这是什么
What is this?
-犹太人维♥权♥服务中心 -不是
- The Jewish Activist Center-- - No.
这是弗兰科和奥利下一阶段的安排
That... is the next phase of Franco and Ollie.
大西洋九球公开赛
That is the Atlantic 9-Ball Open Rally.
门票250块 冠军奖金25000元现金
$250 to enter, $25,000 cash prize for the winner.
没错 我们就靠这个
Yeah! That is how we get
从这个四处碰壁的生活中走出来
out of this dead-end road hustle bullshit
把奖金赢到手 存到银行里
and take it to the fuckin' bank.
怎么样
Right?
我们要有钱了
We got it!
-我不知道 -你没理解我的意思
- I don't know, man. - You're not gettin' it.
你不明白吗
Don't you see?
这就是我们过去四年里
This is what we been training you up for
训练你的目的
these last four years on the road.
自从我搬到这里之后
Hell, we been... training you up
我们就开始训练你
ever since I moved in with you when we was kids,
当时你七岁 我九岁 我们都还是孩子
when we was 7 and 9 years old.
在威利家训练你翻袋
Workin' on bank shots and top spins and all of the shit
高杆 和其他台球技能
in the back room at Willie's.
这一切都是为现在做准备
It was all leading up to this moment right here.
我和你 我们一起
Me and you. Together.
我有着光滑 帅气的脸庞
Me with the smooth... pretty face...
你有台球界鲨鱼一般的双手
...you with the pool shark hands.
黄金搭档
Perfect team.
五五分成
Fifty-fifty.
就像我们一直以来的那样
Like we always been.
像兄弟一样
Like fuckin' brothers.
现在为您带来更多的晚间新闻
But now, more to come on this evening's report.
自从...
Ever since--
你...我去把这破电视关上
your m-- I'm gonna turn this shit off.
你妈妈
When your mama...
像亲儿子一样照顾我
took my ass in like I was her own,
供我吃穿
fed me, clothed me--
我从没忘记她的恩情
I ain't never gonna forget that shit.
这是我欠她的
It's a debt I owed to her,
既然她过世了 就变成我欠你的了
and now that she's gone, it's a debt I owe to you.
我现在要为你披荆斩棘
And I'm takin' you all the way,
兄弟 我们一定要去 我们一起
baby boy, we doin' this, you and me.
你听到了吗
You hear me?
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表