剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
- I'm gonna go find Tanya. - She's fine.
马蒂
Matty?
洗发水掉地上了
Just dropped the shampoo.
我去看看他
I'm gonna go check on him.
格蕾丝 你生日花了太多时间
Gracie, you are spending way too much of your birthday
担心你的朋友
worrying about your friends, OK?
你不应该这样
That's not the way that this should be.
我想要你坐下来
I want you to sit down here...
然后找一部
and you are gonna find
八十年代最廉价的电影
the cheesiest '80s movie.
好吗 我们吃点零食
OK? And we'll get some snacks
像以前一样帮对方做头发
and we'll do each other's hair like we we used to.
会很有趣的 我保证
And it's gonna be so fun, I promise.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我去看看马蒂 确保他没事
I'm just gonna check on Matty, make sure he's OK.
-也许我应该 -不 不
- Maybe I should. - No, no,
我行的 我是急诊医生
I got it. I'm an EMT.
这是我做的事 我来
This is what I do. I got you.
我的天
Oh, God.
什么情况
Huh? What the fuck!
我们到了
是104号♥房♥间 让我们开始吧
你在哪里
可怜的家伙晕过去了
Poor guy passed out.
-他没事吧 -是的 他没事
- Is he OK? - Yeah, yeah. He's fine.
不用担心
No worries.
这是坦尼亚 我正在做更欢乐的事
Hey, it's Tanya, I'm doing something better right now,
所以你知道该怎么做的
so you know what to do.
你在哪里
Hey, uh, where are you?
你收到这条消息后能给我打个电♥话♥吗 拜托
Can you just give me a call whenever you get this, please?
看来现在就只剩我们两个了
Well, I guess it's just the two of us now.
像以前一样
Just like it used to be.
我担心坦尼亚
I'm worried about Tanya.
她在打电♥话♥
She's on the phone.
我刚刚打给她 出去看了
I just called her, and went outside,
我找不到她
and she's not anywhere.
也许是家里真的有急事
Hmm. Well, maybe it really was a family emergency.
-她的车就在外面 -格蕾丝
- Her car is outside. - Gracie...
你在你生日这一天也太紧张了
you're so stressed out on your birthday,
我们应该放松庆祝一下
and we should just be celebrating.
但是凯伦 我担心我朋友
But Karen, I'm worried about my friend.
既然我都来了 我们俩可以自己庆祝狂欢
Well, I'm here, I mean, we can have a party just the two of us.
你不明白我说的话
You're not understanding what I'm saying.
-我明白 -你不明白
- Yes, I am. - No, you're not.
我的朋友不见了
My friend is missing,
而另一个朋友昏倒在浴室里
my other friend is passed out on the bathroom floor
他因为太过紧张
because he was so stressed out
抽大♥麻♥抽到昏过去了
he smoked himself into a fucking weed coma.
我懂了
I see.
我想我明白了
I think I understand.
格蕾丝 我有个问题问你
Grace, I have a question for you.
你真的
Did you really...
有邀请我来参加你的生日派对吗
invite me to your birthday party?
说实话 到了这个时候 这还重要吗
You know, honestly, at this point, what does it even matter?
非常重要
It matters a lot.
对我而言
To me.
你想听我说什么 凯伦
What do you want to hear, Karen?
-说真话 -我觉得你不想
- Just the truth. - I don't think you do.
我觉得你想听的是
I think you want to hear
我只邀请了你一个人来参加我的生日派对
that you were the only person I invited to my birthday
因为我只有你一个朋友
because you're my only friend.
就像小时候 我经常跟着你
Just like when I was a kid and I used to cling to you,
就像我当初加入这个家时
and that everything's just fucking perfect
一切是如此的美好
like when I first joined the family.
你知道你还想听我说什么吗
You know what else you want to hear?
说我没发现你表现出一副怪胎十足的样子
That I don't notice that you ostracize and push away my friends
排挤我的朋友 把他们赶走
by you acting like a total fucking weirdo freak,
这样你就可以独霸我
all so you can have me to yourself.
不敢相信你会这么说我
I cannot believe that you would say those things about me.
你觉得今晚到底是怎么回事
I mean, what do you think is going on here tonight?
你真的认为我想要赶走你的朋友吗
Do you really think I'm trying to get rid of your friends?
怎么 我尾随了坦尼亚
What, that I... followed Tanya out
在自动贩卖♥♥机那杀掉她
and killed her by the vending machine
把她的尸体藏在垃圾箱里吗
and hid her body behind a dumpster?
那马蒂呢
And what about Matty?
我骗你说要去帮他
That I lied about going in to help him,
结果却掐死了他
and instead strangled him
为了让你不生疑 把他放在厕所地板上
and laid him on the bathroom floor like he was sleeping
使他看起来像在睡觉吗
so you wouldn't be suspicious?
你觉得今晚是这样吗
Is that what you think is going on here tonight?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
很好
Good.
因为事情不是这样
Because that's not what's happening.
-马蒂 -他在睡觉
- Matty! - He's sleeping.
-马蒂 -他在睡觉 格蕾丝
- Matty! - He's sleeping, Grace!
拜托 你为什么要这样
Come on! Why are you acting so difficult?
这是你生日
This is your birthday.
你去哪
Where are you going?
去散步
I'm going for a walk.
行 那我和你一起去
Well, then, I'll go with you.
不用了
That's OK. OK?
我想陪你去
I want to come with you.
可我不想你去
But I don't want you to.
你不是真心的 你只是现在不开心
You don't mean that. You're just upset right now.
不 我是认真的
No, I fucking mean it.
滚出我的生活
Get the fuck out of my fucking life!
别再跟我说话
I'm done!
格蕾丝
Grace!
快回来
Come back here!
离我远点
Leave me alone!
格蕾丝的淫♥荡♥三十岁
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表