剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
104房♥间
第二季 第七集
你好
Hello.
真抱歉 我走错房♥间了
I am so sorry. I have the wrong room.
-不 没事 进来吧 -真心抱歉
- Uh, no, it's fine. Come in. - I completely apologize.
别走 请进 进来吧 我坚持 请进
No, please! Please, I insist. Come in.
-真的吗 -请进
- Really? - Wow! Please come in.
请把 你应该进来 进来吧
Wh-- Please! You should come inside. Come inside.
别害羞 真是个惊喜
Don't be shy. What a surprise.
有人作伴很好
It's nice to have company.
这里就是正确的房♥间 我保证
This is the right room. I promise you.
请进
Come on in.
-我叫罗茜 -进来吧
- I'm Rosie. Hi. - Come on in! Hey!
-我是埃罗尔 -很高兴见到你
- I'm Erol. - OK. Nice to meet you. Um--
别拘束 我已经很多天没见过别人了
Make yourself comfortable. I haven't seen anyone for days.
这房♥间真不错 好宽敞
This is a nice room, this is much bigger--
你这屋每晚多少钱 我的房♥间只有一半大
How much are you paying per night? My room's like half this size.
-其实我住在这 -你住在这 不错
- I live here, actually. Yeah. - You live here? Oh, cool. OK.
-是啊 关门吧 -我就是有点担心
- Yeah, shut the door. - Yeah, I'm just worried,
我是想找 我们住在217房♥间
I meant to find-- We're staying in 217.
走廊非常的奇怪 然后我...
The hallway is really... funny, and I--
-关上门 没关系的 -总而言之 好吧
- Shut the door. That's fine. - But anyway, yeah.
是啊 找到房♥间不容易 但你来了
Yeah, it's tricky. But you're here now,
-这才是最重要的 -是啊
- and that's all that matters. - Yeah.
天哪 真是个惊喜
Well, gee, what a nice surprise.
你是艺术家吗 看看这个
Oh, are you an artist? Look at that!
我跟你说 这有点
I tell you what, it's a little--
不如你让自己舒服些
Why don't you make yourself comfortable?
-脱掉那个 -脱掉这个什么
- Get out of that, um... - Get out of this...?
这个东西
This-- This thing.
屋里比较暖和 脱了吧
It's a little warm in here. Take that off.
的确是比较热
I guess it is kind of warm.
-行吧 -没错
- Um, OK. - Yeah.
不错 非常好
That's nice. That's very nice.
没错 就这样
Yeah. That's good.
随便 随便扔哪都行
Yeah, just throw it-- just toss it anywhere.
好极了 太棒了
Great, great, great.
对
So, yeah, um...
就这样
j-just...
让你自己更舒服些
make yourself comfortable.
你都把我看光啦 我穿着内♥裤♥呢
You've seen me, I'm in my underwear.
你也该把衬衫脱了
You should take that skirt off.
你懂的 也只穿着内♥裤♥
You know, get yourself in your... underwear.
没错
Yeah.
不错 太棒了
Oh that's-- that's nice. Wow.
腿真美 你是舞蹈家吗
Nice legs. You a dancer?
芭蕾舞♥女♥ 还是其他的 这腿太棒了
Ballerina? Something? With legs like that.
-非常美 -我不知道自己该不该这么做
- Very nice. - I just don't know if I should do this,
因为我丈夫就在旁边房♥间 大概隔了四间
'cause my husband is in the room, like, four rows down,
而且我有孩子 她还发着烧
and I have a kid, and she's got a fever--
别说什么丈夫孩子 当一个神秘女子吧
Don't talk about a husband and kid. Just be anonymous.
我不想知道任何背景故事或其他相关的
I don't want to know any backstory or anything like that.
只要身体肉♥欲♥ 刚才挺好
Just keep it physical. That was great, what you--
我觉得她是个真实的人 有真实的幕后故事
I think she's a real person. She's a real backstory.
保持原始的本能
Be primal.
-别说话 -你想要那样吗
- Don't talk. - Is that what you want?
想要一个原始的女人窜进来
Want a little primal woman just roll in here?
好的 我知道了
OK, great. I got it.
等一会
Gimme a second!
-喵 -怎么回事
- Meow. - What's this?
看起来一只奇怪的流浪猫游荡进了我的房♥间
It seems that a weird feral... kitty has wandered into my room.
看起来是一只疯猫
A rabid kitty, it seems like.
猫咪很漂亮
It's a pretty kitty.
很美丽
Beautiful.
很棒 很美
That's nice. Very beautiful.
很好 好极了
Oh, that's nice. Yeah, that's nice.
等等
Yeah, wait a second.
别那么做 别学猫叫
No, no, don't do that. Don't do the meowing thing.
这让我有点出戏
That's, uh, it's taking me out of it a little bit.
-我是一只猫 -我喜欢你保持原始本能
- I'm a cat. - I like that you're being primal,
我喜欢你装作一只猫
I like that you're being a kitty,
但是不要说话
but don't talk-- you know that.
但是
But here's the thing.
学猫叫让我有点出戏
It's the meowing is kinda taking me out of it.
你行你上 也许该你试试了
Do you want to do it? Maybe it's your turn.
-我才不要 -我不干了 该你了
- I'm not gonna do this. - I'm done. It's your turn.
我实在不知道
You know, I just don't know what--
天哪 抱歉 我进错房♥间了
Oh, my God, I'm in the-- Sorry, I'm in the wrong room.
不 我认为这就是你要进的房♥间
No, I think you're in the right room.
进来吧 请
No, come in. Please.
我不应该那么做
I shouldn't.
我认为你应该进来
I think you should.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Yeah.
我这有把吉他
I have this guitar right here,
我正好需要有人为我弹奏
and I just need somebody to play it for me.
-这把吉他吗 -对 你能不能
- This guitar? - Yeah. Do you think--
你会弹吉他吗
Do you play guitar?
其实我会一点
Actually, I play a little guitar.
-真的吗 -随便拨两下
- Oh, really? - A pluck. Just a little.
你真是天真又羞涩
Wow, you're so innocent and shy.
你喜欢吉他吗
Do you like guitar?
喜欢 非常性感
Um, I do. Wow, that's very sexy.
又是有人♥弹♥吉他会怎么样
What happens when someone plays the guitar?
会怎么样
Well? What happens?
什么都有可能发生
Oh, I mean, all kinds of things can happen.
我把这个脱了
Well, let me just take this off.
-天哪 -衣服下面有什么
- Ow. My God. - What's under there?
实际上这感觉不太好
Actually, this does not feel good.
我有点生疏了 我最近没怎么弹
I'm a little rusty. I haven't been playing much lately,
不过我会尽力
but I'll give it my--
谢谢你 陌生人
Yeah, thanks, stranger.
*这有个女孩身着蓝色*
*There's this girl wearing blue*
*我真的不知道该怎么办*
*I really don't know what to do*
*我有个好主意 我知道我们该干什么*
*I got a pretty good idea what we should do*
*我们应该干 我们应该干 我们应该干*
*We should screw, we should screw, we should screw*
并生个宝宝
And make a baby!
*没错 我想我们是该生个宝宝*
*Yes, I guess we should make a baby*
*没错 不 也许*
*Yes, no, maybe*
*我觉得这会让我们疯狂*
*I guess it's gonna drive us crazy*
*但是没错 我们来生个宝宝 生个宝宝*
*But yes, let's make a baby, make a baby, make a baby*
-宝宝 -你好
- Hi, baby. - Hello!
我是埃罗尔 我是你的
Um, I'm Erol, I'm your--
如果一切顺利的话 我会是你的爸爸
if everything goes well, I'm gonna be your father, and...
我是罗西 我会...我是你妈妈
And I'm Rosie, I'm gon-- I'm your mom.
现在是2018年12月18日
Right now, it's December 18th, 2018,
我知道你现在在天上
and I know you're out in heaven,
和其他灵魂一起
hanging out with the spirits,
但我们很期待你能顺着
but we're really excited for you to come down
这些轨道下来
through all of the celestial orbits
进到我和我的卵巢内
and join me and my ovaries,
今晚你♥爸♥爸
and your dad tonight
要用他的...阴♥茎♥里的精♥子♥
is going to use the sperm inside of his... penis to--
-蛋蛋 先在我蛋蛋里 -是吗
- Testicles. First in my testicles. - Oh, is it?
会从我的阴♥茎♥里射出来
It will shoot out of my penis.
反正会射到我体内
Anyway, and then it's gonna come into me,
然后就有你了
and you're gonna be formed.
你说的话中有很重要的一点
And that's the important thing you said,
精♥子♥本来是藏在
which is, um, where the sperm resides,
不是在天堂里 而是在我的睾丸里
not in the celestial heavens, but in my testicles,
两个睾丸的囊
which are a sac of two testes.
但是比那更有魔法一点
It's a little more magical than just that,
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表