剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
艾丽 我不知道 可能是人...
Elle, I don't know. Maybe it was the people--
又来了
There it is again!
是床那里传出来的
It's coming from the bed!
-艾丽 别这样 -安静
- Elle, don't do this. - Shh!
你没听见吗 妈妈
Can't hear it, Mom?
-没有 -是说话的声音
- No, I don't-- - It's talking!
你没听见吗
Can't you hear it?
可以帮我跟爸爸聊天吗
Can you help me talk to my Dad?
艾丽
Elle.
他们说他们知道爸爸在哪
They think they know where Dad is!
-"他们"是谁 -精灵们
- Who's "They"? - The spirit voices.
能帮我联♥系♥爸爸吗
Can you help me contact him?
他们怎么说
What are they saying?
等等 妈妈
One second, Mom.
他们在...
They're--
他们联♥系♥上...
They've--
他们联♥系♥上爸爸啦
They've contacted Dad!
太神奇了 魔法奏效了
I can't believe it, it's working!
太棒了
This is amazing!
帮我传话"我是艾丽" 我很想他
Tell him I say "Hi, it's Elle." I really miss him.
-现在怎么样了 -别说话
- Now what's happening? - Shh!
我要告诉妈妈
I'm gonna tell Mom.
妈妈 我们可以跟爸爸说话了
Mom, we can talk to him!
好啊
Ok.
我们怎样和他说话
Uh... how does it work?
那些声音会跟我和爸爸说话
Well, the voices can talk to Dad and me,
但是你和我不能直接和爸爸说话
but you and I can't talk directly to Dad.
你明白吗
Does that make sense?
当然
Sure.
他说了什么吗
Has he said anything yet?
他说他爱我们
He said he loves us
还有他想念我们 我们不需要担心
and he misses us, but we shouldn't worry,
他并没有任何痛苦
because he's not in any pain or anything.
那很好
Well, that's good.
他还说了别的吗
Did he say anything else?
就这些
That was really it.
你在被子下面待了挺久
You were under there for a while.
没别的了吗
Nothing else?
没关系 告诉我
It's OK. You can tell me.
那些声音
Well, the voices...
它们不仅仅翻译了他说的话
translate more than what he's saying.
他们实际上翻译了他的感受
They actually translate what he's feeling.
他的感受是什么
And what was that?
我不想伤害你的感受
Well, I don't want you to get your feelings hurt.
宝贝 没事的
Oh, honey, it's OK.
那些声音
Well, the voices...
它们说 虽然他想念我们俩
they said that while he said he misses us both,
但他其实想念我比想念你要多一点点
he actually misses me a bit more than he misses you.
那也可以理解
Well, that's understandable.
-是吗 -当然
- It is? - Sure.
我们三个人都爱彼此
All three of us love each other,
但我知道你和爸爸有特殊的联♥系♥
but I know you and Dad had a special connection,
所以我理解那些声音
so it makes sense that the voices
会这样翻译
would translate it that way.
那我们现在该怎么做
OK. So what do we do now?
我们要它们传递信息给爸爸
We have to give them a message for Dad.
好的
OK, great. Um...
我们应该告诉他我们爱他
well, we should tell him that we love him,
想念他
and miss him,
我们希望他在我们身边
and that we wish he was with us,
但我们也理解他不得不离开
but we understand that he had to go.
给我们一个拥抱 然后告别
And to give hugs from us and to say goodbye.
或者我们可以问问他能不能回来
Or we could ask him if there's any way that he could come back.
这是个好主意
That's... That's an idea.
值得一问 对吗
Worth asking, right?
如果不行 我们可以按照原计划去告别
If he can't, then we can just do our goodbyes like we planned
但他如果能回来
but if he could come back somehow,
那是最好不过的 对吗
that would be the best, right?
你说的对 那是最好不过的
You're right. That would be the best.
我们应该问问他
We should check.
他能不能回来
Is there any way he can come back?
这是唯一的方法吗 我必须选吗
That's the only way? I have to choose?
发生什么了
What's happening?
怎么了
What's wrong?
爸爸说 有个方法可以让他回来
Dad said that there is actually a way that he could come back.
什么方法
And what's that?
他要和你...
He would have to trade places...
交换位置
with you.
爸爸这么说的吗
Dad said that?
爸爸说他可以回来
Well, Dad said that he could come back,
但我们不能有三个人 只能有两个
but there can't be three of us anymore-- only two.
但他说他不希望坏事在你身上发生
But he said he would never want anything bad to happen to you.
但是...
But...
但那些声音翻译了他的真实所想
But the voices translated how he really felt.
没错
Yeah.
那是什么
And what was that?
是...他...
That... he...
他很想我
...misses me so much
他希望
that he would actually rather
你替他死
you be dead... than him...
这样他就能回来陪我了
so he could come back and be with me.
你同意你♥爸♥爸的想法吗
Do you agree with Dad?
你希望他回来 我去代替他吗
Would you rather him come back and me go and take his place?
因为 如果你想要的话我可以去
Because... that's OK if that's what you want,
如果这是你的真实想法的话
if that's what you're really feeling.
我希望你知道这点
I want you to know that.
你的意思是
Do you mean...
你愿意和爸爸交换位置
you'd be willing t-to trade places with Dad...
如果那就是我想要的
if that's what I wanted?
我想
I th-- I think--
我想为了你我愿意这么做
I think I'd be willing to do that for you...
如果这是你想要的话
if that's what you really wanted.
好吗 你可以告诉爸爸
OK? You can tell Dad that.
你可以让那个声音去告诉爸爸 好吗
You can tell the voices to tell Dad, OK?
我想让你知道你可以这么说
I want you to know that's an OK thing to say.
什么
What?
抱歉 他们又在和我说话了
Sorry, they're trying to talk to me again.
爸爸说什么了
What did Dad have to say?
他们这次没在为爸爸翻译
They weren't translating for Dad this time.
没有吗
No?
他们在为你翻译
They were translating for you.
我
Me?
他们说当你说你愿意和爸爸交换的时候
They said that you didn't really mean it
你说的不是真的
when you said you'd trade with Dad.
在你内心 你其实在偷偷庆幸你还活着
That inside, you were secretly happy that you were alive,
而他才是死去的那个人
that he was the one that died instead of you.
亲爱的 这不是真的
Oh-- Honey, that's not true.
这太乱了
This is confusing.
我知道
I know it is,
但你知道吗 你♥爸♥爸和我
but you know what, your father and I,
我们很爱你 所以一切都会没事的 好吗
we love you so much, and it's going to be fine, OK?
但你们都心口不一
But you both are saying things, and you mean different things,
而我不知道你们真实的想法 这太混乱了
and I don't know what you mean-- this is confusing!
-我懂 -你说你懂
- I know. - You say that you know,
但我不知道你心里怎么想的
but I don't know what you mean!
-为什么只能活两个人 -艾丽 艾丽
- Why does there only have to be two?! - Elle-- Elle--
为什么不能像以前一样我们三个人在一起
Why can't there be three of us like it used to?!
-这不公平 这他妈的不公平 -亲爱的
- It's not fair! It's not fucking fair! - Honey!
-其他人都有完整的家 -我知道他们有
- Everybody else has their whole family! - I know they do.
-这不公平 -我知道 亲爱的 我知道
- It's not fair! - I know, honey. I know.
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表