剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
不 别碰我
No! Get off of me!
你只是在想让我喜欢你
You're just trying to make me like you
这样我就会选你 让你活下去
so I'll choose you and let you live!
我的上帝 你们俩是都在装作喜欢哈利波特吗
Oh, my God, are you both pretending to like Harry Potter?
不 我们没在假装 艾丽 好吗
No, we're not pretending, Elle, OK?
-老天啊 这不公平 -艾丽 停下
- Oh, my God! It's not fair! - Elle, stop it.
-这不公平 -停下来
- It's not fair! - Stop it!
我知道这不公平 我知道这
I know it's not fair. I know it's--
这不公平
It's not fair.
我只是希望不要只有两个人
I just wish it didn't have to be two.
我只是希望我们三个人能重新在一起
Just wish it could be three, together again.
艾丽
Elle.
我明白这对你来说很难接受
I know that this is incredibly hard.
我也知道你觉得
And I know that you think
我不能理解你的感受
that I don't understand how you're feeling
因为你和爸爸很亲近
because you and Dad were so close.
但是 你♥爸♥爸和我
But you know, your Dad and I
同样也曾有特殊的情感联结
also had a very special connection.
你们有过
You did?
当然
Of course.
他是我的丈夫
He was my husband
也是我世上最好的朋友
and my best friend in the whole world.
我们也曾有自己的秘密世界
And we had our own set of secret worlds
以及仅有我俩知道的事情
and things that only we shared.
现在我感觉就像是丢失了一部分自己
And now I feel like I've lost this piece of myself...
我再也不是曾经的自己了
...and I can never be the same.
我也是同样的感受
That's exactly how I feel.
我知道
I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's OK.
我真的很爱你 宝贝
I love you so much, honey.
-但是妈妈和我会好起来吗 -艾丽
- But will Mom and I be OK? - Elle.
等一等 妈妈
Hold on, Mom.
我正在和爸爸告别
I'm saying goodbye to Dad.
我一直想念你
I think about you all the time,
我希望我们能永远在一起
and I dream we'll be together forever.
好了 爸爸 再见
OK, Dad. Goodbye.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表