剧集 | 保留地之犬(2021) | 导航列表
♪ Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind - Sherwin Linton, The Fender Benders ♪
-你觉得那是什么意思? -什么,亲爱的?
‐What do you suppose that means? ‐What, honey?
你看见刚刚那个牌子上的涂鸦了吗?
You see the graffiti on that sign back there?
噢看见了,好像写的是“归土”
Oh, yeah, yeah. I think it said "Land Back."
不是吗
Didn't it?
你觉得那是什么意思?
Well, what do you suppose it means?
嗯...我猜是原住民写上去的
Well... I reckon the Indians did it.
当然了
Well, sure they did.
-但我不太懂 -嗯?
‐But I don't understand. ‐Hmm?
他们指的是整片大♥陆♥吗?
They mean the whole damn thing?
他们想把整片大♥陆♥都要回去?
They want the whole damn thing back?
额我猜是吧
Well, I suppose so.
那简直不现实,我能想象有一些地方能还给他们
That's just not possible. I could see some of it back.
你觉得他们是这意思吗?要回一些地方?
You reckon that's what they mean? Some of it back?
还是全部的土地?
Or all the damn thing?
我是说,白人的确屠♥杀♥了大量原住民
I mean, the whites did kill an awful lot of them
还将他们的土地占为己有
and took the land.
所以,美国应该为自己感到羞耻
So, America ought to be ashamed of itself.
但,他们有赌场了啊
Well, they got the casinos.
我听说他们啥也不干一个月就能领一千块
I hear they get paid a thousand dollars a month just to be an Indian.
闭嘴吧你个白♥痴♥
Will you quit being a shit‐ass?
你还挺浪漫的
Well, that's romantic.
这趟旅行突然就没意思了,而且不,他们没有白白领钱
This ride is not fun anymore. And no, they don't.
他们拥有的都是他们应得的
And whatever they get, they deserve.
行吧咱别陷入政♥治♥争吵了
Well, let's not get into a political discussion here.
就好好享受一下周日旅行吧
Let's just enjoy the Sunday drive.
你知道我有一半原住民血统
You know I am part Indian.
是啊,我还有一半百万富翁的血统呢
Yeah, and I'm part millionaire.
做美梦吧
Yeah, you wish.
-那是什么? -我说... 不不,那个!
‐What's that? ‐Well, I said... -No, no, no. That!
噢我靠!
Oh, shit‐ass!
天呐
God.
我打赌是个老白人撞的
I bet some old white folks did this.
你想把它放进后备箱
You want to put him in the trunk
然后今晚吃里脊不?
and we can make backstrap tonight?
真的?
For real?
是啊
Yeah.
我发誓,如果你把我祖母的车里弄上血了...
I swear, if you get blood on my grandma's car...
我们底下铺上防水布就行了,后备箱里有一张是吧
We'll put a tarp under it. We got one in the back, right?
我来抬腿,打开后备箱
I'll get the legs. Open the trunk.
保留地之犬 S1E3
恶心,恶心,恶心
Gross, gross, gross.
等等,所以你认为你舅舅知道怎么下咒?
Wait, so you think your uncle knows how to do a curse?
下咒?
A curse?
我告诉过你我把他们头发都带上了
I told you I have their hair.
你不是说他是个,守旧派什么的吗?
Didn't you say he was, like, tradish or something?
我是说,是的,他是很守旧
I mean, yeah, he's tradish,
但我觉得他不是
but I don't think he's like
药师或者巫师什么的
a medicine man or a wizard.
你哪来的他们的头发啊?
How'd you even get their hair in the first place?
我还以为你在开玩笑
I thought you were joking.
B阿姨
Auntie B.
她给他们理发
She cuts their hair.
谢啦
Mvto.
靠,看起来他们还有头虱
Fuck, it looks like they have bugs, too.
-呕 -真恶心
‐Ooh. ‐Disgusting.
这儿穷乡僻壤的
We're in the boonies.
是啊Elora
Yeah, Elora,
感觉我们迷路了
feels like we're lost right now, man.
我们开着车兜圈子
We've been driving around in circles,
我还是没搞明白我们找他是要干啥
and I still have no idea why we're gonna go look for him.
我告诉过你了,他知道怎么跟人打架
I already told you, he knows how to fight.
左耳进右耳出,靠
Never fucking listen, man.
舅舅可牛逼了
Your uncle's badass.
听说他曾经两分钟内就打趴了十个人
Legend has it he knocked out ten people in under two minutes.
-砰砰砰砰砰砰砰 -认真的?
‐Bam, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam. ‐For real?
时间到
Time.
我数有十个,是新纪录
I counted ten. That's a new record.
两分钟?
Two minutes?
-操啊 -传奇人物
‐Fuck. ‐Legendary.
那就去找他吧
Let's go find him, then.
操啊朋友!天呐
Fuck, man! Geez.
好了,到了
All right. This is it.
闲人他妈免进
-就这儿?你确定? -嗯哼
‐This? Are you sure? ‐Mm‐hmm.
就...有骨头的变形者的家?
Just... bones at a shape‐shifter's house?
他不是变形者
He's not a shape‐shifter.
他是你舅舅,对吧?这个你确定吧?
He's your uncle, right? You for sure about that?
是啊,额,他是我堂舅舅
Yeah. Well, he's my cousin/uncle.
他和我妈一起长大的,是我妈的堂亲
He grew up with my mom, like her cousins,
但我外婆也照顾了他一段时间
but he was raised by my grandma for a while.
噢 所以算是Cookie的哥哥
Mm, so that's like Cookie's brother.
好吧
Okay.
他要是不想见你怎么办?
What if he doesn't want to see you?
终极变形怪?
Ultimate shape‐shifter?
嗯我才不要进门
Yeah, I'm not going to the door.
-嘿舅舅! -啊靠,搞什么!
‐Hey, Uncle! ‐Ah, fuck. Hell nah.
-整个猫头鹰干啥啊! -我的天呐
-Not an owl! ‐Oh, my God.
在部分原住民传统文化中,猫头鹰是死亡的象征,直视猫头鹰双眼会带来厄运
哟这可不是什么好兆头
Yo, that's not a good sign.
妈的
Goddamn.
我又要犯心脏病了
I think I'm gonna have a heart attack.
我都说了我们不该来这儿了,朋友!
I told you we shouldn't have came here, man!
Brownie舅舅!
Uncle Brownie!
你这是带我们去哪儿呢兄弟?
Where are you taking us, bro?
舅舅!
Uncle!
牌子上写了“闲人他妈免进”
The sign says "stay out, fuckers."
噢,额,舅舅,是我
Oh, uh, Uncle, it's me.
是Elora Danan
It's Elora Danan.
谁?
Who?
额,Elora Danan,你外甥女
Uh, Elora Danan. Your niece.
那我就是Madmartigan
And I'm Madmartigan.
《风云际会》的主角之一
确定我们没走错?
Sure we at the right place?
呃...我是,呃,我是Cookie的女儿
Um... I'm, uh, I'm Cookie's girl.
记得吗?
Remember?
噢!外甥,表妹,外甥女
Oh! Nephew. Cousin. Niece.
你长大了
You're not so little no more.
我没认出来
I didn't recognize you.
呃不好意思,我没啥钱,你们自己出去吧
Uh, I'm sorry, I don't have no money. See yourselves out.
噢我们不是来要钱的
Oh, we don't want any money.
无论如何,你都得离开,呃...
Well, regardless, you gotta leave, uh...
这地方,呃,对小孩儿来说不安全
It's, uh, not safe for kids.
这儿到处都是陷阱和地雷啥的
There's traps and bombs and all sort of things hanging around here.
太危险了
Too dangerous.
你是个变形者吗?
You a shape‐shifter?
你♥他♥妈♥说啥?
Fuck you say?
别给我造些谣
Don't you lay that on me.
你吐出那些脏东西
That bad medicine comes out of your mouth
喷的我一脸都是
and squirts all over my face.
也许你才是个变形者
Maybe you're a shape‐shifter.
靠!
Damn!
赶紧出去,我还有活要干
Get out of here. I got work to do.
嘿,哈哈!
Hey. Ha‐ha!
唔嘿!挖到宝了!
Whoo‐hee! Hot doggie!
噢!噢!
Oh! Oh!
谢谢你,创世主!我的良药!
Thank you, creator! My medicine!
真是以前的好东西
It's really good old stuff.
看呐
Look at that.
终于找到了,天,我15年前埋下的
Finally found it. Man, I buried that 15 years ago.
为啥你不直接去领你的大♥麻♥卡,现在合法了
Why don't you just get your weed card? It's legal now.
俄克拉荷马州于2018年合法化医用大♥麻♥,消遣用大♥麻♥仍违法
因为我又不蠢,蠢货
Cause I ain't no fool, fool.
剧集 | 保留地之犬(2021) | 导航列表