剧集 | 保留地之犬(2021) | 导航列表
你手上薯片哪来的?
Where'd you get those chips at?
呃...
Uh...
是我给你的那袋,是吧?
That's that bag I gave you, right?
对记得不,我们在Rob和Cleo那儿买♥♥的
Yeah, remember, we got it at Rob and Cleo's.
对
Yeah.
载满薯片的货车被盗了
Truck full of chips was stolen.
让我看看
Let me see those.
最好不是在黑市买♥♥的
Better not hear you're buying those black‐market.
听见没
Guys hear me?
小混♥蛋♥
Shit asses.
孙子?
Grandson?
进来
Come in.
呃...
Uh...
我...我不是...
I‐I'm‐I'm not...
孙啊
Grandson.
你还没来看望我
You haven't come to see me yet.
为什么呢?
Why not?
呃...
Uh...
呃我是说,我最近...
Well, I mean, I've been...
学业挺忙的,呃...
pretty busy with school and, uh...
-我是说,我...我一直想来的,但... -你现在来了就好
‐I mean, I've‐I've been meaning to, but... ‐You're here now.
你妈妈怎样?
How's your mom?
妈妈?
Mom?
呃...妈妈,对
Uh... Mom, yeah.
她...她很好,她很好
Sh‐She's great. She's‐she's great.
嗯...她...她很想你
Um... she‐she misses you.
还有,呃...
And, uh...
真的吗?
She does?
呵
Huh.
真想不到
Well, I'll be.
我以为她还恨着我
I figured she still hated me.
进来吧,来吧
Come on in. Come on.
进来,坐我身边
Come in. Sit next to me.
让我摸摸你的脸
Let me feel your face.
哈
Huh.
奇怪的眼镜
Weird glasses.
-只是暂时的 -嗯
‐They're temporary. ‐Mm.
你知道我想去哪儿吗,孩子?
You know where'd I'd like to be, grandson?
我想回家
I'd like to be home right now.
就在乡下
In the country.
是啊,我想我的狗狗
Yeah, I miss the dogs.
我想...
I miss the...
砂石和树木排成一排
sandstone lining the tree line
一直延伸到...
all the way down to where those...
第一颗橡树的地方
oak trees start.
我可没打算这样
I didn't sign up for this.
瘫在病床上
Laying in a hospital bed.
♪ Days of My Youth - Micah P Hinson ♪
限制区域
非维修人员免进
嘿Leon?
What's up, Leon?
天呐,孩子
Christ, kid.
噢抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
你脸咋了
What happened to your face?
呃...我被揍了
Uh... I got punched.
你得去医院看看
Yeah, you might want to get that looked at.
嗯,我就是来检查的
Yeah, that's why I'm here.
你干嘛呢?
What are you doing?
清理不干净这玩意儿
Just can't get this thing clean enough.
那个,你以前会武术,不是吗?
Say, you used to do martial arts, right?
你能给我一点打架的建议吗?
Can you give me any fighting tips?
好啊
Yeah.
别拿你的脸去挡人家拳头
Stop blocking punches with your face.
从这儿开始吧
That'd be a good start.
我还是还击了好几个的,所以...
Well, I got some good ones in, though, so...
我还没看过这张呢
I haven't seen this one.
你想要的话就拿走吧
You can take it, if you want.
真的?你认真的?
Yeah? You actually mean that?
嗯,我再打印一张就行了
Yeah. I'll just print up another one.
买♥♥了个激光喷射打印机
Got a laser jet copier.
四个喷嘴,铜尖头
Quad nozzle, copper tip.
在独♥立♥的未来科技CPU上运行
Runs on an independent Futuretech CPU.
反正你也搞不懂
Probably wouldn't understand it anyway.
就不打扰你了,谢谢
Let you get back to it. Thank you.
嗯哼
Uh‐huh.
嗨你好
Hi, how are you?
我是Kang医生
I'm Dr. Kang.
-行 -嗨
‐Okay. ‐Hi.
Elora Danan?
Elora Danan?
嗯,就像《风云际会》里那小孩
Yeah, like the baby in Willow.
噢你说那个冒牌《指环王》
Oh, you mean the knock‐off Lord of the Rings
因为他们买♥♥不到版权?
'cause they couldn't get the rights?
为啥他们不直接让那些巨鹰带着魔戒扔进火山里啊?
Why couldn't they fly the ring into the volcano with those giant eagles?
行吧,呃,你吃了什么不该吃的东西吗?
Okay, uh, do you eat something weird?
我不觉得
I don't think so.
懂吧,比如石头或者沙子什么的
You know, like rocks or s‐sand?
甚至碎玻璃?
Maybe even broken glass?
不,我...我不吃沙子或者碎玻璃
No, I‐I don't eat sand or broken glass.
你的胃壁发炎了
Your stomach lining is inflamed.
有这些,小小的溃疡
There's, like, little tiny ulcers.
你肯定吃了啥
You're eating something.
我吃了很多薯片
I eat a lot of chips.
哪种的?
What kind?
火♥辣♥牌的
Flaming Flamers.
吃了多少
How many do you eat?
按袋算?一天?
Bags? A day?
一袋
One.
一袋?
One?
十袋...
...ty.
十袋?
Ten?
差不多吧
Give or take.
十袋到...十袋到十四袋
Ten to... ten to 14.
真♥他♥妈♥疯了,不好意思爆粗口了
That's fucking insane. Excuse my language.
-有必要吃那么多薯片吗? -你尝过吗?
‐Who needs that many chips? ‐Have you tried 'em?
真的很好吃
They're really good.
别吃了,会吃死的
Stop eating the chips. You could die.
吃简单点,好吗?就汤,白面包
Take it easy, all right? Soups. White bread.
Bear Smallhill?
Bear Smallhill?
-Bear Smallhill? -在这儿
‐Bear Smallhill? ‐Right here.
怎么了?
What now?
-左边四号♥房♥ -噢好
‐Room 4 to the left. ‐Oh, cool.
我就跟创世者说
I was telling the Creator.
我说:“嘿,我在这下面兢兢业业呢,兄弟
I was like, "Hey, I'm doing my job down here, man.
该,呃,该提拔我一下了,兄弟”
Should, uh, bump me up on that pay grade there, bro."
混♥蛋♥根本没听我讲
Fucker didn't even want to listen to me.
祂就:“嘿,为族人奉献
He was all like, "Hey, do it for the people.
为族人...”我感觉就...
Do it for the..." I was like...
-这又是个啥? -呃...
‐What the hell is that? ‐Uh...
嗨,呃,疯发,很高兴见到你
Aho. Uh, Crazy Hair, good to see you.
你吓我一跳,呃...噢
You caught me off guard. Um... Oh.
你就装作没看见吧
Well, forget you then.
你不是眼科医生吗?
Aren't you the eye doctor?
我是全科医生,脚趾,背,屁♥眼♥
I'm the everything doctor. Toes, backs, assholes.
嘿,我记得你
Hey. I remember you.
经常在这儿看见你,这次又怎么了?
I've seen you around a lot. What is it this time?
呃我跟人打架了
Uh, I got into a fight.
鼻子被打了
Busted my nose.
能别告诉我妈妈吗?
Can you not tell my mom?
噢, 你妈妈
Oh. Your mom.
Rita,是吗?她来这儿差不多快一年了吧
Rita, right? She's been working with us for about a year.
她人挺好的
She's very delightful to have around.
所以,呃...
剧集 | 保留地之犬(2021) | 导航列表