剧集 | 保留地之犬(2021) | 导航列表
but, shit, it's too late now, man.
操,抱歉啊儿子
Fuck. Sorry, man.
靠,行吧
Damn. Okay.
是啊儿子,我再订个航♥班♥
Yeah, man, I'll just go ahead and book another flight.
我之后再来,可能差不多...
I'll probably just come on out, probably like...
我也不知道,一周左右吧
I don't know, probably like a week.
好吧
Okay.
嗯好,那我就去订航♥班♥了,儿子
So, yeah, I'll just go ahead and get that taken care of, little man.
先生?先生?我能租个私人飞机吗?
Sir? Sir? Is there any way I could rent a private jet?
唉
Hey.
私人飞机都预定满了
Private jet's all booked.
操,我真抱歉
Fuck, man, I'm sorry.
没事
Okay.
我爱你,爸爸
I love you, Dad.
行吧兄弟,我再打给你
All right, man, I'll hit you back soon.
Bear?
Bear?
你♥爸♥爸是有吸引人的地方
Your dad does something you think is really cool.
他有魅力,他也能很风趣
He's charming, and, yeah, he can be really funny.
他是你的爸爸
He's your dad.
但他永远不会承担起一个父亲的责任
But he is not a father and he never will be.
如果你想和他继续来往
And if you want him in your life,
那不会如你所愿
it is not gonna be on your terms.
而那不是你的错
And that is not your fault.
如果你接受的了,那没问题
If you can handle this, that's cool.
但是如果你不想再经历这些了
But if you don't want to deal with this anymore,
我会和他断绝关系
I will cut him off.
我会断了和他的所有联♥系♥
I will cut off all communication,
他也不会在这里受到欢迎
and he will not be welcome here.
但这取决于你,好吗?
But this is up to you, okay?
你告诉我,你告诉我你想要如何
You tell me. You tell me what you need.
我爱你,妈妈
I love you, Mom.
我爱你,Bear
I love you, Bear.
意思是没演出了?
I guess there's no more show?
是啊,去他妈的展览会
Yeah. Fuck this conference.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
我先回去了
I'm gonna take off.
好的
Okay.
拜拜
Bye.
拜拜
Deuces.
哟,是Jackie,想好没?
剧集 | 保留地之犬(2021) | 导航列表