剧集 | 保留地之犬(2021) | 导航列表
What's wrong with you?
什么意思?
What you mean?
我不知道,你又开始怪怪的了
I don't know. You've been acting weird again.
可能抑郁了
Probably depressed.
你知道五分之一的原住民都患有抑郁症吗?
Did you know depression affects one in five Native Americans?
-想去抢点快钱吗,兄弟? -不,不去了
‐You want to go hit a lick, bro? ‐No, I'm good.
还有,不,我也没抑郁
And, no, I'm not depressed, either.
我抑郁
I am.
都是小问题,兄弟
It's all good, bro.
你们难道不感觉很糟糕吗?
Don't y'all feel bad?
一直都是啊,操 ,没听见我刚讲吗,靠
All the time. Fuck, weren't you listening? Shit.
为什么感觉糟糕?
Bad about what?
我们犯的那些事儿,懂吗?
Just all the crimes we do, you know?
比如那个司机
Like the driver.
我们真的毁了他一辈子,认真的
We really ruined that guy's life. For real.
我是说,现在说不定他的腿正在被锯下来
I mean, right now, they're probably cutting off his legs
就因为我们他才得的糖尿病,万一我们才是坏蛋怎么办?
from the diabetes we gave him. What if we're the bad guys here?
明白吗?
You know?
我觉得我们该把钱还给他
I think we should give the money back.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了?
You fucking crazy?
谁在乎啊?
Who cares?
一个老头而已,这社会就是你死我活的
About that old man? It's dog‐eat‐dog here.
去他妈的,我才不还钱
Fuck that. I ain't giving shit back.
那钱是我们堂堂正正赚到的
We got that money fair and square.
堂堂正正?Elora,那车是我们偷的
Fair and square? Elora, we stole a goddamn truck.
-那怎么算得上堂堂正正 -对啊,堂堂还他妈正正
‐Like, how's that fair? ‐Yeah. Fair and fucking square.
对,堂堂还他妈正正!
Yeah, fair and fucking square!
我也不知道
I don't know.
看见他和他一团糟的生活
Seeing him and how fucked‐up his life is
还有这儿每个人的生活都那么糟糕
and seeing how everyone else's life's so fucked‐up around here
让我感觉我们就是坏人
got me thinking like we are the bad guys.
你一定也感受得到,不是吗
You got to see that. Come on.
这地方就是垃圾,去他妈的这鬼地方,Bear
This place is shit. Fuck this town, Bear.
你谁都不欠
You don't owe anyone anything.
懂吗?去他妈的村庄,去他妈的村民
Okay? Fuck the village. Fuck the people in it.
那Daniel呢?如果Daniel还在这儿,他不会...
What about Daniel? If Daniel was still here, he wouldn't...
这就是为什么Daniel不在这儿了,是这个地方杀死了他
That's why Daniel's gone. 'Cause this place killed him.
你知道吗,我才不会束手待毙
You know, I'm not letting it kill me.
我他妈走定了,跟不跟你们一起都行
I'm getting the fuck out with or without y'all.
Elora,唉,我不是那个意思...
Elora, come on. I didn't mean it...
行吧,现在我抑郁了
Well, now I'm depressed.
♪ Deeper - Labrys ♪
Daniel?
Daniel?
♪ Stone Cold Lover - Mato Wayuhi ♪
-嘿混♥蛋♥ -嘿混♥蛋♥
‐Hey, bitch. ‐Hey, bitch.
Willie Jack做了肉馅派
Willie Jack made meat pies.
给你带了一个
Brought you one.
谢了
Mvto.
哇真香啊
Damn, this is good.
最好的
The best.
你生我气吗?
Are you mad at me?
不
No.
我把钱带来了
I brought the money.
干啥?
For what?
卖♥♥♥车♥我的那份钱
My cut of the truck.
收不到Willie Jack的或者Cheese的那份了
We won't have Willie Jack's or Cheese's cut.
他们都花得差不多了
They spent most of it.
但也许那群瘾君子
But maybe the meth heads
能半价把车卖♥♥回给我们
will sell the truck back to us for half.
我们就说折旧算或者什么的
We can tell them it's de‐appreciated or‐or whatever
然后呢?
Then what?
你觉得呢?
Fuck you mean?
我们开回商店
We deliver it back to the store,
停在那儿,他们就会告诉司机
leave it there, and they'll tell the driver.
他重新掌握他的人生
He'll get his life back.
我哪知道,说不定还能治好他的糖尿病什么的
I don't know, probably cure his diabetes or something.
你难道不是想这样吗?
Isn't that what you wanted?
我觉得是吧,嗯
I guess so, yeah.
行,咱们叫上他俩吧
Well, let's get the others.
走吧
Skoden.
这儿就是了
Well, here it is.
也就剩这些了,Ansel会把钥匙给你们
Or what's left of it. Ansel will give you the keys
然后你们几个就可以开着走了
and you guys can just go ahead and drive it on out of here.
对,开着走吧
Yeah, drive it on out of here.
嘿,你们虽输了这一仗
Hey, you guys lost this battle,
但还能够再次奋战
but you live to fight again.
翻开新的篇章,就像Bob Seger唱的那样
Turn the page like Bob Seger.
Hoka Hey
Hoka hey.
这是拉科塔语
It's Lakota
意味着“慷慨赴义就在今日”
for "'tis a good day to die."
-我们又不是拉科塔族的 -人无完人
‐We aren't Lakota. ‐Nobody's perfect.
Hoka Hey,孩子们,Hoka Hey!
Hoka hey, children, hoka hey!
我还以为是“哈库呐玛塔塔”
I thought it was "hakuna matata."
♪ Joey - Samantha Crain ♪
分别一年了,混♥蛋♥
One year without you, douchebag.
发生了好多事
Lot of shit's happened.
Cheese那天头上中了一枪
Cheese got shot in the head the other day.
我多希望你也在场
I wish you could have fucking seen that.
爱你,混♥蛋♥
Love you, bitch.
爱你,混♥蛋♥
Love you, bitch.
NDN黑帮,小婊♥子♥们
NDN mafia, bitches.
那是铜线吗?
Is that copper?
我们他妈的铜线
Our fucking copper.
那是我们他妈的钱啊
That's our fucking money.
靠,走吧
Fuck. Just go.
-哟! -嘿!
‐Yo! ‐Hey!
NDN黑帮到处跟人说跟你们开战了
NDN mafia been telling everybody they at war with y'all.
-靠 -跟人说你们是保留地之犬
‐Shit. -Told 'em y'all was the Reservation Dogs.
因为你们不喜欢保留地匪帮这个名字
Since y'all didn't like rez bandits.
对,他们说这是他们的街道
Yeah, they said this is they streets.
说得没错,真要开战了
what he said. Finna to go down.
去他妈的
Fuck this.
我们干脆就把钱聚一起
Let's just pool our money together
趁早他妈离开这儿
and get the fuck out of here sooner.
你真的愿意任他们横行霸道?
You really want to let these guys run us out?
我们要保护我们的家
Better protect our homes, man.
我们得像义警,而不是罪犯
We got to be like vigilantes, not criminals.
义警
Vigilantes.
我喜欢
I like that.
再酷点
Cooler.
酷的义警
Cool vigilantes.
算了,我不喜欢这乱七八糟的
Nah, I don't like that shit.
我不会让这些混♥蛋♥欺负我
I'm not gonna let these fuckers run me out.
今天不会,永远都不会
Not today. Not ever.
我得保卫这个地方
Got to protect this place.
♪ R.E.D. - The Halluci Nation ♪
靠,走吧
Fuck. Skoden.
他妈的保留地之犬
Fuckin' Rez Dogs.
我可以叫迷彩先生吗?
Can I be Mr. Camouflage?
啊,靠,真倒霉
Aw, fuck. Goddamn it.
剧集 | 保留地之犬(2021) | 导航列表