剧集 | 保留地之犬(2021) | 导航列表
-还没放完呢,行吧 -我不知道说啥了
‐Wasn't even done yet, but okay. ‐I'm at a loss.
我敢肯定里面有些事儿是违法的,坐回去,Bear
Pretty sure some of that was illegal. Go sit down, Bear.
别了,谢谢
No. Thank you.
♪ Class Historian - Broncho ♪
跟你朋友也宣传下
Tell your friends.
我没几个朋友
I don't have any.
那去认识几个啊,见鬼
Well, get some, then. Fuck.
-我有朋友 -不你没有
‐I got friends. -No, you don't.
那他妈又是谁?
Fuck is that?
看你妈呢?操
You looking at? Fuck.
正点
Banging
她最爱我的薯片辣点
She likes my hot chips flaming.
牛啊
Heck, yeah.
写了首新歌♥
Got a new song.
是这样的
It go like this.
♪ We're making it drop when the Glock go pop, pop, pop♪
♪ Bullets can't be stopped, I let 'em in, chop ♪
♪ And the Glock go pop, pop, pop ♪
♪ You better believe we shutting down shop ♪
♪When the Glock go pop, pop, pop. ♪
-他们看起来不像土匪 -嗯
‐They don't look like bandits. ‐Mm.
走吧
Let's go.
咱们去叫白Steve
Let's go get White Steve.
加利福尼亚,咱来了
California, here we come.
♪ Waterfalls - TLC ♪
你想干啥
What do you want?
我得撒尿
I got to pee.
我还没化完呢,外面撒去
Well, I'm not finished in here. Go outside.
-你今晚上班吗? -不
‐You working tonight? -No.
我出去玩
I'm going out.
-和谁出去玩? -和我朋友,爷爷
‐Going out with who? ‐With my friends, Grandpa.
不然我怎么给你找个爹
How else am I gonna find you a dad?
我有爹了
I've got a dad.
你有的是一个失业的土著艺术家老爹
You got an out‐of‐work Indian artist dad.
那就跟没爹差不多
That's like not having a dad at all.
你不觉得是时候给你找个
Don't you think it's time we find you, like,
律师爹或者医生爹?
a lawyer dad or a doctor dad?
才不要
Fuck that.
咋了?
What?
我爸是饶舌歌♥手,不是什么艺术家
Dad's a rapper, not an artist.
失业土著饶舌歌♥手,更悲催了
Out‐of‐work Indian rapper. That's even worse.
Bear,外面撒去
Bear, pee outside.
-爱你 -爱你
‐Love you. ‐Love you.
你干嘛非得把钱扔油箱里?
Why'd you put the money in the tank, anyway?
因为安全啊
'Cause it's safe.
都跟你们说了别让我管钱
Told you guys not to put me in charge of the money.
-我全家都跟钱有仇 -哦靠
‐My family has a money curse. ‐Oh, shit.
-藏起来藏起来 -装得正常点
‐Cool it, cool it, cool it, cool it. ‐Act normal.
你们有看见一辆被盗的运输货车吗?
Y'all wouldn't have seen a stolen food truck, would you?
-有吗? -没
‐Huh? -No.
嗯,离谱
Mm. Crazy.
光天化日之下
Broad daylight.
就有人盗了一辆货车
Someone stole a truck.
听说是运薯片的
Apparently it was full of chips.
满满一车薯片
Damn truck full of chips.
我从来没见过这样的
I never seen anything like that.
世风日下啊简直
Getting crazy out here.
是啊,罪犯们胆子越来越大了
Yeah, criminals getting bold.
靠,就上周,就有两辆车被盗了
Shit, just last week, we had two cars stolen.
Cheese,快点,得走了
Cheese. Come on, let's go.
赶紧赶紧赶紧赶紧,Willie J-J...
Come on, come on, come on, come on. Willie J‐J...
别催我!
Quit stressing me out!
还有人拆了20多个
Somebody ripped all the damn copper
路灯上的铜线
out of 20 different streetlamps.
-哟快点 -快啊
‐Yo, hurry up. ‐Come on!
Paterson超♥市♥的的牛排也被偷了
All the steaks were stolen over at Paterson's Grocery.
全都被偷了
Took all of them, too.
老妇人Louise,她的那些大♥麻♥软糖-
Old lady Louise, she had her weed edibles‐‐
知道吧,治疗她白内障的-
you know, for her cataracts‐‐
就从她前廊直接被偷走了
stolen right off her front porch.
我觉得我犯心脏病了
I think I'm having a heart attack.
哟我得打电♥话♥给我妈
Yo, I need to call my mom.
姐咋啥感觉没有
I don't feel shit.
谁连老奶奶都偷啊?
Who steals from an old lady?
真坏啊
It's no good.
还有那些涂鸦
And the graffiti.
你们都没看见过吗?
Y'all haven't seen anything like that?
画的鸡♥巴♥奶♥子♥什么的?
Penises and boobies and whatnot?
没有
No.
真的?
Huh.
没
No.
行吧
All right.
实话跟你们讲吧...
You know, tell you the truth...
这些都不是我最担心的
that's not what I'm most worried about.
我更关心我注意到的其他事
I am more concerned about the other things that I've been noticing.
是啊
Yeah.
超自然的现象
Supernatural stuff.
你们知道老人Fixico吧
You know old man Fixico,
住在村尽头的那位?
down at the end of the village?
知道
Uh‐huh.
啊,他说他看见鹿夫人走来走去呢
Ah, claims he saw the Deer Lady walking around.
Deer Lady或者Deer Woman是原住民神话中生育与爱的象征,对伤害妇女儿童的人有很强的报复心
这儿附近可好久没见着鹿夫人了
Deer Lady ain't been seen in these parts in a long time.
我叔叔就娶了鹿夫人
My uncle was married to Deer Lady
靠,得有三年了吧?
for, fuck, like, three years?
-鬼扯 -他就是这么说的
‐Bullshit. ‐That's what he said.
还有小黄照呢听说
Got dirty pictures, apparently.
嘿,Bear
Hey, say, Bear.
你妈妈在家吗?
Is your mama home?
没,她刚走
No, she just left.
行,你跟她说大警官来了一趟
Well, you tell her Big stopped by.
好
Yeah.
-嘿 -闭嘴闭嘴
‐Hey. ‐Shut up. Shut up.
我想上你妈哟
I'll snag your mom.
滚远点
Fuck off, man.
他才没那意思
That's not what's happening.
行,我们得试着一次只花两块钱买♥♥炸鱼
Okay, we should try and spend only two dollars a piece on catfish.
如果我没算错
And if my math's correct,
我们最快两个月就能去加州了
then we could be in California as soon as two months.
真的吗?那么快?
For real? That soon?
对,这么快
Yes. That soon.
我只是以为会等很久
I just thought it would take longer.
-把钱收起来,快收起来 -靠
‐Put the money away. Put the money away. ‐Shit.
嘿婊♥子♥们
'Sup, puto?
干啥啊贱♥货♥
'Sup, bitches?
这是我们的街区,小鬼!
This is our street, bitches!
嘿!年轻的战士
Aho! Young Warrior.
看起来你被白人的枪弹给击中了
Looks as though you've tasted the white man's lead.
这只是彩弹
It's only paintballs.
我那时候也有许多兄弟姐妹面对同样的命运
I have had many brothers and sisters meet the same fate in my time.
你是疯马?还是坐...
Are you Crazy Horse or Sitting...
疯马和坐牛分别是原住民苏族奥格拉拉和亨克帕帕部落首领
在1876年小巨角战役中带领军队抵抗美联邦第七骑兵团入侵并杀死其团长卡斯特
不不不
No, no, no.
我不是那些英勇的领袖
I'm not one of those awesome guys.
不,我更像是,呃...
No, I'm more of your, uh...
籍籍无名的普通战士
I'm more of your unknown warrior.
对,你知道我叫什么吗?
Yeah. You know my name?
威廉刀男
William Knife‐Man.
我的确也参与了小巨角战役,没错
I was at the Battle of Little Bighorn. That's right.
我倒是谁也没杀,但我还是奋勇战斗了
I didn't kill anybody, but I fought bravely.
额我倒也没真的战斗
Well, I didn't actually fight.
我实际上没来得及加入战斗
I actually didn't even get into the fight itself.
我翻过那个崎岖的山丘,然后...
I came over that hill real rugged, like...
就看见了卡斯特团长
Saw Custer like that.
剧集 | 保留地之犬(2021) | 导航列表