剧集 | 保留地之犬(2021) | 导航列表
Boy needs a dad.
嗯他有母亲了
Well, he's got a mom.
我敢肯定你是个非常严厉的母亲
I'm sure a very tough one.
你捕猎?
You hunt?
啊对
Ah. I do.
那个是我年轻的时候捕到的
I harvested that guy when I was young.
我不怎么出去了
I don't get out much anymore.
我比较喜欢射箭
Archery is my preferred method.
我也射过箭
I've shot a bow before.
你该找时间和我一起去射箭
You should come shoot with me sometime.
嗯,我愿意
Hmm. I'd like that.
那是个联邦旗文身吗?
Is that a Confederate flag tattoo?
还带羽毛?
With feathers on it?
是的
It is.
我以前是个Skynyrd的忠实歌♥迷
I was a big Skynyrd fan.
Lynyrd Skynyrd,美国南方摇滚乐队
我是说,我现在也是
I mean, I still am.
而这个羽毛嘛,我很喜欢印第安人
As for the feathers, I just love Indians.
你知道吗,这片地实际上
You know, this property here is actually...
就是印第安土地
it's‐it's Indian land.
我祖父清清白白买♥♥下的
My grandfather bought it honestly‐‐
别提前下些判断
before you come to any conclusions.
他,额,从一个遭遇不顺的马斯科吉族男子手上买♥♥下的
He, uh, bought it from a Creek man who hit hard times.
最后也让他继续住在这儿
Ended up letting him stay on the property
在不同的居住区
in separate living quarters.
大老远那边
Way over there.
但是,呃...
And, uh...
有时也让他来主屋共进晚餐
let him come into the main house for dinner sometimes.
我最好的朋友是拉科塔族
My best friend is Lakota.
每天都聊天
Text with daily.
你知道吗...
You know...
我一直都最喜欢原住民女人
I've always been most attracted to Native women.
亲爱的,你一定要尝尝这个柠檬水
Dear, you must try the lemonade.
Francis小姐做的柠檬水可好喝了
Ms. Francis makes a fine lemonade.
你放的药草是什么?
What is that herb you put in there?
是什么印第安药草吗?
Some sort of Indian herb?
薄荷
Mint.
啊
Ah.
对了
That's it.
我得走了
Yeah, I got to get out of here.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
嗯嗯,我没事,是...
Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. It's...
-是我说了什么吗? -不不不,是我的问题
Did I say something? -No, no, no. It's, it‐it's me.
行,拜拜
Okay, bye.
是文身的问题吗?
Was it the tattoo?
通宵赶制的,不用谢
Stayed up all night, but you're welcome.
谢谢你,阿姨
Thank you, Auntie.
我们能看看吗?
Can we see?
-给我们看看 -呃...
‐Show us. ‐Uh...
看...看呐
Look at... look at that.
-那是个... -麦克风
‐That's a... ‐A microphone.
是的,是的,我看出来了,但,就
Yeah, yeah, I see that, but, like,
-这两个圈是啥...? -你瞎了?
‐what's the circles...? ‐You blind?
那是绕在一起的音响线
It's a cord all wrapped up, like.
噢,噢,对
Oh. Oh. Yeah.
咋了,你不喜欢?
What, y'all don't like it?
你知不知道,人们花大价钱卖♥♥我的艺术品
You know, people pay a lot of money for my work.
没有不满意的顾客
All my customers are happy.
你要是不喜欢,去Etsy上随便买♥♥点嬉皮劣质品去
If you don't like it, go find yourself some hippie shit on Etsy.
不了这挺好的,阿姨,挺好的,不是吗?
Nah, it's cool, Auntie. It's cool, right?
嗯嗯,挺好的
Yeah, yeah, it's cool.
-你喜欢吗? -90块?
‐You like it? ‐90 bucks?
别说了
Come on.
付钱,小子
Pay up, cvpon.
好好好,我带着钱的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got the money.
这是...嗯我有钱
What's... Yeah, I got the money.
给
Here you go.
不介意我数数吧?
Mind if I count it?
数吧
Go ahead.
♪ Our Secret - Beat Happening ♪
我发誓我也能行
I bet I‐I could do that.
Cheese,兄弟,这个呢...
Cheese, bro, do that one...
-才不要 -哟哟
-No. ‐Yo, yo.
Bear Smallhill隆重登场
Bear Smallhill in the house.
-我天... -哟Bear Smallhill隆重登场
‐Holy... ‐Yo, Bear Smallhill in the house.
-牛啊 -你们觉得酷不酷?
‐Damn. ‐You guys think it looks dope?
有光照着看起来更酷了
Looks a lot more dope now that we're in the light.
-是啊,看起来有伴唱那范儿了 -真的吗?
‐Yeah. Look like a real hype man now. ‐Think so?
-绝对的 -唔!
‐One hundred. ‐Ooh!
你花着我的钱真是一点问题都没有
You're looking way too comfortable spending my money.
这一身花了多少,Bear?
How much did this all cost, Bear?
这又不是你一个人的钱,这是我们大家的钱,所以...
It's not your money, it's our money, so...
对啊,我们大家去加州的钱
Yeah, our money for California.
不是花给你♥爸♥看的
Not your dad fantasy.
我是说,靠,你以前花我的钱之前至少还会问一声
I mean, fuck, at least you used to ask before spending my money.
我们的钱
Our money.
你整夜没回家?
Were you gone all night?
这是个啥?
What's this?
给我爸准备的礼物
It's a gift for Dad.
是个缠着音响线的麦克风
It's a microphone with a cord wrapped around it.
真是适合他的好礼物
It's the perfect gift for him.
你看起来的确很帅,朋友
You do look fresh, bro.
你出发没?
Have you left yet?
没,但说真的
Nah, but for real, though,
我的航♥班♥早上出发
my flight leaves in the morning.
我说什么都不会错过的
I wouldn't be missing this for nothing.
我很期待见到Bear
I look forward to seeing Bear.
你知道的,和以往一样
You know, like the old days.
一起看哥斯拉
Watching Godzilla.
靠,能再见到你也不错
Shit, it'd be nice to see you, too.
行
Okay.
对,我还给Bear买♥♥了点东西
Yeah. I got Bear a little something, too.
嘿,对了,他现在多大来着?
Hey, real quick again, how old is he now?
呵,你当然不知道了
No, of course you don't know.
靠,我只是跟你开个玩笑
Damn, I'm just fucking with you.
靠,你怎么总是这样
Damn, why you always acting like that?
总是急着指责我
Always got to jump on my ass.
但说真的,他多大了?
But for real, though, how old is he now?
你最好别再让他失望了
You better not let him down again.
你干嘛总是这么讨人厌?
Why you always have to sting?
给我儿子买♥♥的
For my son.
多希望我像他这么大的时候也有这玩意儿
Wish I had some of them when I was his age.
他多大了?
How old is he?
就,14,17
Like, 14, 17.
差不多吧
Something like that.
你觉得Punkin会来吗?
You think Punkin's gonna show?
不会
No.
我只是希望Bear可以依靠他的父亲
I just wanted Bear to have his dad.
我想如果他们不愿意的话
I guess you can't make people come through
你也不能逼他们吧
if they don't want to.
我们是原住民女性
We're Indian women.
在他们打打闹闹的时候我们得面对现实
We have to deal with reality when they go off and play.
到头来
And at the end of the day,
是我们承担起所有责任
we're the ones who have to make it work.
-拜拜 -拜拜
‐Bye. ‐Bye.
往上,过来一点
Up. Little bit over.
嘿爸爸
What's up, Dad?
靠儿子,坏消息
Fuck, little man. Something came up.
我在机场
I'm at the airport now.
-但航♥班♥取消了 -噢靠
‐Flight was canceled. ‐Oh, shit.
-那你还来吗? -我试着换航♥班♥
‐Are you still coming? ‐Been trying to get a flight,
但,靠,来不及了兄弟
剧集 | 保留地之犬(2021) | 导航列表