剧集 | 保留地之犬(2021) | 导航列表
♪ Midnight Rider - Allman Brothers Band ♪
嘿
Hey.
你去哪儿?
Where you headed?
嘿,我去卡♥耐♥基♥
Hey. I'm going to Carnegie.
卡♥耐♥基♥?俄克拉荷马西部,是吧?
Carnegie? Western Oklahoma, right?
-是的,我知道,挺远的 -嗯
‐Yeah, I know, it's pretty far. ‐Mm.
阿帕奇那边?
Out in Apache country?
基奥瓦部落
Kiowa.
我在那边有些亲戚
I got some family down there.
嘿,我理解,是有点远
Hey, look, I understand if it's too far.
算了,你要去卡♥耐♥基♥
Hell, if you want to go to Carnegie,
我就带你去卡♥耐♥基♥,进来吧
I'll take you there. Jump in.
好啊
Well, all right.
好啊,反正我也没别的事
Yeah. Fuck, yeah. I got nothing else going on.
踏进我的大跑车吧,宝贝
Get in this chick magnet ride, baby.
-帮我拿下,好吗? -好的女士
‐Be a gentleman, will you? ‐Yes, ma'am.
下一站,卡♥耐♥基♥,俄克拉荷马
Next stop, Carnegie, Oklahoma.
Big!
Big!
回来把你房♥间收拾了!
Come clean your room!
嘿
Aho.
真行
Great.
走吧
Let's go.
上车
Get in.
嘿,坐后面
Hey. Get in the back.
我又没犯事儿
I'm not a criminal.
我就坐前面
I'm sittin' in the front.
小混♥蛋♥
Shitass.
保留地之犬 S1E5
我以为是Chubs带人巡逻
I thought Chubs was doing the ride‐along.
Chubs请病假了
Chubs called in sick.
你就摊上我了,小子
You're stuck with me, cvpon.
行吧
Great.
嘿
Hey.
烂的,看呐
Broke. Look at this.
当然了
Of course it is.
是啊,我新的巡逻车在路上了
Yeah, well, I got a new cruiser on the way.
崭新的广播系统
Brand‐new radio in it.
我叫它红骨二号♥
Call it Redbone 2.
这辆是红骨一号♥
This one's Redbone 1.
我刚拿到手时还挺不错的
Pretty slick when I first got it.
红骨?
Redbone?
那个乐队,是个乐队的名字
The band. It's a band's name.
美国70年代放克摇滚乐队
没听说过
I don't know them.
那是在你出生之前好久了
Well, it was before your time.
全原住民乐队,我只放这一张磁带
All‐Indian band. It's the only tape I play.
-你没听过? -没,没听过
‐You don't know that? ‐I don't‐I don't know it.
噢天呐,你该了解的,孩子
Oh, Jesus Christ. You should know it, boy.
这可是你文化的一部分
Part of your culture.
一首经典的亲热曲目
An old snagging song.
你和人亲热过没?
You ever snagged?
-我都不知道那是啥意思 -噢是吗
‐I don't even know what that is. ‐Oh, yeah.
行,早晚会学会的
Well, we'll teach you.
Bucky
Bucky.
醒醒
Wake up.
堂兄
Cousin.
嘿,该醒了,靠,嘿
Hey, wake up. Shit. Hey.
嘿呀,你好吗,大孩子?
Aho. Wassup, Big Baby Boy?
-嘿嘿 -你干嘛呢?
‐Hey, hey. ‐What are you doing?
嘿呀,你来城里干嘛?
Hey‐lah, what the hell are you doing downtown?
-啊真是,好久没见了 -是啊
‐Ah. Damn, it's been a long time. ‐Yeah. Shit,
是挺久了,你在外面干嘛呢?
it has been. What are you doing out here?
靠,你现在就睡大街吗还是?
Shit, you sleep on the streets now or what?
唉不是
Ah, nah.
你知道的,我和Bethany,我们...
You know, me and Bethany, we...
我们就住前面
we live up the way a bit.
-嗯嗯 -你知道吗,她生我气了,我觉得
‐Yeah, yeah. -You know, she's mad at me, I think.
哦,你又干啥了,Bucky?
Ooh. What you do this time, Bucky?
你懂的,我是说,她是个白人
Yeah. You know, I mean, she's a white woman.
-懂吧 -噢
‐You know. ‐Oh.
呃我就,呃,坐下读读书,结果睡着了
Uh, I just, uh, sat down to read a book and fell asleep.
你书呢?
Where's your book?
呃...去他妈的
Um... Motherfucker.
一定是有人偷走了
Somebody must've stole my book.
天我也不知道,什么都看不住
Gee, I don't know. Can't hold on to anything.
你要我载你去哪儿不?你吃不吃东西还是...
You need a ride somewhere? You want something to eat or...
不了堂弟
No, kinfolk.
-我挺好的 -行吧
‐I mean, I'm good. -All right.
我刚吃了个可颂
I just had a croissant.
-嘿小伙子 -嗨,呃,我叫Cheese
‐Hey, little man. ‐Hey. Uh, my name's Cheese,
我的代称是他,他和他的
and my pronouns are he, him and his.
嗯,和我一样
Hmm. Same as mine.
我带着他巡逻
He's on a ride‐along.
-年轻人项目 -啊
‐Youth program. ‐Ah.
他想成为一名土著警,是吧?
He wants to be a Lighthorseman, ennit?
一名警探,实际上,但我想都得从底层干起
A detective, really, but I guess you got to start at the bottom,
-所以... -那挺不错,嘿呃,小弟听着
‐so... ‐That's wassup, eh? Hey, uh, now, playboy, listen.
呃我...我现在手头上还有点事
Uh, I‐I got a couple things I'm getting into right now,
呃我有空再联♥系♥你
uh, so I'll catch you on the flip.
但是,呃,如果你看见谁拿着一本讲弦理论的书
But, uh, if you happen to see someone carrying a book on string theory...
那就是我的,好吗?
Yeah, that's mine. Okay?
小伙子,别让他把你带坏了
Little man, don't let him corrupt you.
-不敢保证 -对抗强权
-No promises. ‐Fight the man.
-见到你很不错,Bucky -好的
‐It's good to see you, Bucky. ‐Yeah.
他看起来挺不错的
He seems nice.
啊靠,这些人,倒霉
Aw, shit, these guys. Goddamn it.
嘿小朋友
Hey, little guy.
他们还没开除你呢?
They ain't fired you yet?
不,我还没被开,靠,听着,这儿有位小伙子,呃
No, I ain't been fired yet. Shit. Listen, got a young, uh,
培养他当土著警,就这位小伙子
Lighthorseman in training here, this young man.
噢靠,嘿,他说的话一个字都别听
Oh, shit. Hey, don't listen to a fucking word he says.
-嘿 -嘿,他会让你
‐Hey. ‐Hey, he'll have you
不小心朝自己脸上开枪的
accidentally shooting yourself in the face.
真幽默啊,朋友们
Pretty funny, guys.
以前高中时一起踢橄榄球的
Old football buddies of mine back in high school.
操啊,Big,你还开着那辆老婆婆车呢
Fuck, Big. You still rolling around in that grandma car?
-是啊 -还以为你们赌场赚那么多钱
‐Yeah. ‐You'd think all that damn casino money coming in
他们会给你一辆更好的巡逻车呢
they'd get you a better fucking cruiser.
是啊靠
Yeah. Shit.
我那辆延期交货了,兄弟,靠
Mine's just on back order, boys. Shit.
正在改装呢
Getting souped‐up.
我到时巡逻可有范了,等着瞧吧
I'll be cruising around in style. You watch.
你要是需要后援就跟我们说
You just let us know you need any backup.
-好啊,谢了 -是啊
‐Yeah, I appreciate that. ‐Yeah.
我们会保证不到场的
And we'll be sure not to show up.
噢,妈的俩混♥蛋♥
Oh, you fucking assholes.
妈的!这些,这些混账玩意儿就是嫉妒
God! These‐these fucking cocksuckers are just jealous, man.
就是那种人最后都成为了警探
Those are the type of guys that turn out to be detectives.
不,你要是不小心就会成为他们那样,孩子
No, that's your future if you're not careful, boy.
你必须得成为一名土著警
You got to be a Lighthorseman,
我现在就跟你讲清楚
I'm telling you right now.
所以...你说这里有鲶鱼头
So... there were catfish heads
-遍地都是? -是的
‐just scattered everywhere? ‐Yeah.
这附近全都是
All around this area here.
几天过后
Couple days later,
都不见了
they're gone.
再过个几周,靠
Week or so goes by, shit,
就又回来了
there they are again.
不想听起来像个疯子似的...
Don't want to sound like a crazy person‐‐
这可能是大脚怪搞的鬼
this could be bigfoot activity.
那你失败了
Well, you failed.
啥?
剧集 | 保留地之犬(2021) | 导航列表