剧集 | 无罪的罪人(2024) | 导航列表
The good news is that Barbara is-- she's here.
很多人是不会来的
A lot of people wouldn't be.
所以我们要谈什么
So what are we doing?
目标是什么
What's the goal?
芭芭拉
Barbara?
我不知道
I don't know.
我大概是感觉陷入了困境吧
I guess I feel trapped.
被什么困住
By?
我们有孩子
We have kids.
鲁斯蒂 你想挽救这段婚姻
Rusty, you want to salvage this marriage?
是的...我想挽救
Yes. Yes, I want to salvage it.
不仅是因为我们有孩子
And not just because we have kids.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道现在这听起来像空话
I know that that sounds hollow right now.
如果你被捕...
If you're arrested--
不 那...
No, the--
没有“如果”
There's not an "if."
我一定会被逮捕
I will be arrested.
他们正在查我的手♥机♥和电脑
I mean, they're going through my phone and my computer right now
他们会发现我曾对她十分痴迷
and they're gonna see that I was obsessed with her.
我基本上是在跟踪她 明白吗
I mean, I was basically stalking her, you know?
我是说...
I mean...
当时的分手令我意难平
the breakup wasn't good.
如果我是检察官 我会毫不犹豫逮捕自己
If I was a prosecutor, I wouldn't fucking hesitate.
而检察官是汤米莫尔托 所以没有“如果”
And it's being Tommy Molto, there's no "if."
县检察官会确定嫌疑人吗
When will the DA name a suspect?
不会 我们此时还没准备确定嫌疑人
No, we're not prepared to name a suspect at this time,
但我们有信心很快就能确认
but we're confident that one will be forthcoming.
我竞选这个职位时的承诺是保持警惕
I ran for this office on a promise of vigilance.
这是我要遵守的誓言
It's a vow that I intend to keep.
县检察官对女性遭到犯罪
Gone are the days when the district attorney
睁一只眼闭一只眼的日子一去不复返了
sees crimes against women and simply shrugs.
杀害卡罗琳波尔希默斯的凶手必将落网
Carolyn Polhemus's killer will be found.
必将受到法律的制裁
And that killer will be held accountable.
真是够了
Enough of that.
雷蒙德在吗
Is Raymond here?
在
Yeah.
他们突袭我家
They raided the house.
拿走了我的手♥机♥ 电脑 还有芭芭拉和孩子们的
They took my phone and my computer, Barbara's, the kids'.
是啊 鲁斯蒂 不然呢
Yeah. Well, what do you expect, Rusty?
这种事 你自己也对无数人
I mean, you did it a thousand times yourself
做过无数次了 对吗
to a thousand different people, right?
程序就是这样 现在你亲身体会了
It's the drill. Now you know how it feels.
他们会起诉我
They're gonna charge me.
你确定
You know this for sure?
是的 他们会查我的电脑
Yes. They're going to go through the computer
会看见最后一周里有大量发给她的电邮
and see that there were a lot of emails to her in that last week.
他们会查我的手♥机♥
They're going to go through the cell phone.
会看见有大量通话和短♥信♥
See there were a lot of calls and texts.
他们会说我在跟踪她
They're going to say that I was stalking her.
再加上现场有我的指纹
And you add that to the prints at the scene.
他们也没有指向其他人的证据
They don't have evidence leading to anyone else.
而汤米莫尔托肯定不会去找了
And Tommy Molto is certainly not going to go looking.
你最好请一位律师
You better get yourself an attorney.
我就是为此而来
That's why I'm here.
不行
Oh, no.
不行
No.
我需要找个非常了解 拖延狂和莫尔托的律师
I need somebody who is versed in Delay and Molto.
你需要找一位精通辩护的律师
You need someone who is versed in defense.
不 我需要能扰乱他们思维的人 雷蒙德
No, I need someone who can get into their heads, Raymond.
你是我认识的最优秀的律师
You are the best lawyer that I know.
我需要你
And I need you.
你有没有一点点羞耻心
Do you have an ounce of fucking humility?
有胆子来我家...
The gall it takes for you to come into my house...
我应该告诉你的 听我说 - 面对洛兰
I should've told you. Listen to me. - ...look Lorraine in the face--
听我说
Listen to me.
此事...
It--
是我错了
It was wrong of me.
但你知道吗 我也没想到
But you know what? It's a fucking surprise.
我瞒着你是因为我希望你赢
I did it because I wanted you to win.
瞒着你是不对的
It wasn't the right thing to do.
但你真的认为我杀了她 是吗 你是了解我的
But do you really think that I killed her? Do you? You know me.
我原以为了解你
I thought I did.
该死
Fuck!
该死
Fuck!
拜托
Come on.
你去哪了
Where the fuck have you been?
快接听
Pick up.
嗨
Hey.
你去哪了 我给你打了一整天电♥话♥
Where have you been? I've been trying to call all day.
你去死吧 鲁斯蒂
Fuck you, Rusty.
听着 我需要你的帮助
Listen, I need your help.
拜托了
Please.
听着 我需要你安排我再见一次雷诺兹
Listen, I need you to get me in to see Reynolds again.
听着 他们不让我查这个案子了 我无能为力
Look, they've taken me off the case. There's nothing I can do.
不...听着 请...听我说
No, no. Listen. Just please, please listen.
里戈 我需要你 明白吗
Rigo, I need you, okay?
有第二份精♥液♥采样 我知道雷诺兹知道些什么
There was a second sperm sample and I know that Reynolds knows something.
我需要进去再见他一面 你能帮我 求你了
I need to get back in to see him and you can get me in. Just please.
(探视室)
我们为什么在这里见面
Why are we meeting here?
我...
I have--
我今天没有安全许可
I don't have security clearance today.
所以你只是普通探视者 不再是“法庭官员”了
So you're just a regular visitor? No more "officer of the court."
这不合情理啊
This is perverse.
我知道你知道些什么
I know you know something.
你是嫌疑人吗
Are you a suspect?
利亚姆 我来是因为如果你有任何信息
I'm here, Liam, because if you have any information
能让我们找到真凶
that leads us to the real killer,
那你也许能减刑
you might shave some time off your sentence.
你喜欢不合情理的事吗
You like perversity?
即使你害卡罗琳被杀 此事也可能对你有利
Even if you had Carolyn killed, it could work in your favor.
你一定有共犯 也就是说你可能有某种筹码
You'd have to have an accomplice which means you'd have something to trade.
你现在因杀害邦尼戴维斯被终身监禁
Right now, you're serving a life sentence for killing Bunny Davis.
帮我们破卡罗琳案
By pointing us to Carolyn,
你可能重获自♥由♥ 知道吗
you could possibly see the street again, you know?
即使当时你也涉及谋杀案之中
Even if you had a hand in the murder too.
这就是不合情理
Now that is perversity.
好 那把话讲清楚 你是说 我承认自己涉嫌谋杀...
Okay, so, just to be clear, you're telling me incriminating myself...
如果你有共犯的话 - 检察官
If you had an accomplice. - ...in a prosecutor's murder,
却可能会导致我被释放 - 对
could lead me to my freedom? - Yes.
可以确定的是 你目前是终身监禁 不得假释
What's certain is that you are currently serving a life sentence without parole.
我在给你一个改变这一点的机会
And I am offering you an opportunity to change that.
天啊
Oh, God.
真好啊
This is beautiful.
你狗急跳墙了
You're desperate.
一无所获
So, nothing then?
目前是
Not yet.
目前是 - 他有病 你知道吧
Not yet. - Well, he's a sick guy, you know?
我是说 他对她怀有敌意 威胁过她
I mean, he had it out for her, he threatened her.
她被杀的方式和邦尼戴维斯一样
She was killed the same way Bunny Davis was.
邦尼是被刺死的
Bunny was stabbed.
被捆的样子和卡罗琳一样
And tied up like Carolyn.
要我说多少次啊
I don't know how many times I have to say this.
我只需查明真♥相♥
I just need to get to the truth.
我...
I'm just-- I--
我是说...而且...
I mean-- And--
查不到真♥相♥的话 我...也有合理的怀疑
I mean, short of that, I just-- Just some fucking reasonable doubt.
你本可告诉我的 知道吗
You could have told me, you know?
告诉你我和她睡过
That I was sleeping with her.
不说别的 至少能给我省点时间
If for no other reason than to save me some fucking time.
剧集 | 无罪的罪人(2024) | 导航列表