剧集 | 无罪的罪人(2024) | 导航列表
要我重复问题吗
You want me to repeat the question?
你知道父亲可能是谁吗
You have any idea who the father might be?
不知道 - 不知道
No. - No.
你知道卡罗琳有没有
Are you aware of any other intimate relationships
其他亲密关系吗
that Carolyn may have been in?
你愿意接受亲子鉴定吗
Would you be willing to submit to a paternity test?
汤米 你问得很爽吧
Are you enjoying this, Tommy?
我...并没有 她也是我的朋友 同事
I am-- No. I'm not. She was a friend and a colleague.
你的回答呢
Your response?
我是嫌疑人吗
Am I a suspect?
我刚刚接手这个案子
I just got the case.
天啊
God.
你跟卡罗琳上了多久的床
How long had you been fucking Carolyn?
你开什么玩笑 - 我们有过私交 行吗
Are you kidding me? - We had a personal relationship, okay?
你觉得这种事没必要告诉我
And this was something you didn't think you needed to tell me?
没有 这是私事
No, it was a personal matter.
我刚刚选举失败 我的事业...
I just lost an election-- my career--
部分原因就是你的私事 - 好吧 不...
in part due to your personal matter. - Okay. No. No.
并非如此
That is not true.
胡扯 - 不
Bullshit! - No.
这个调查本来就会害我一败涂地
This investigation was the nail in my coffin
我还让你来负责 - 不...
and I put you in charge of it. - No. No.
听着 是你让我接的 你强迫我的 我根本不想接
Look, you asked me to do it. You imposed it on me. I did not want to.
你就没想过
It didn't occasion you to think to yourself,
“等等 也许我有利益冲突
"Hold on. Maybe I have a conflict of interest here.
我当然想过 - 因为我在和受害者上♥床♥”
Yes, of course it did. - I am having sex with the victim"?
雷蒙德 我当然想过
Raymond, of course it did.
她怀着你的孩子 - 好了 够了
She was pregnant with your child? - Okay, I can't.
我...请...拜托
I just, pl-- Come on.
鲁斯蒂
Rusty.
嘿 鲁斯蒂
Hey, Rusty.
鲁斯蒂
Rusty.
听着 你最好能做一下亲子鉴定
Listen, it would be good if you could do that paternity test.
放手
Remove your hand.
好
All right.
申请执行令吧
Get a warrant.
好
All right.
行
Yeah.
无罪的罪人
第一季第二集
嗨
Hi.
嗨 小芭 - 嗨
Hey, B. - Hey.
孩子们呢
Where are the kids?
在楼上 他们在写作业
They're upstairs. They're doing their homework.
他们吃了吗 - 还没有
They eaten? - Not yet.
你能坐下吗
Can you sit down?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
我刚刚得到通知说...
I was just informed that...
卡罗琳有身孕 他们认为是我的
Carolyn was pregnant and they think that it was mine,
我成了谋杀她的嫌疑人
and I'm a suspect in her murder.
但你们的关系一年前就断了
But it ended a year ago.
是的
It did.
但后来又开始了
But it started back up again
只是...很短暂
just... briefly,
持续了...还不到一周
for not even-- less than a week.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你甚至完全没有怀疑
You didn't even suspect anything?
当然没有
Of course not.
你觉得我会允许这种事发生
You think I would have allowed for that?
你可能会睁一只眼闭一只眼 - 我没有
You might have pretended not to see. - Well, I didn't.
我得打给芭芭拉
I need to call Barbara.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为她是我朋友
Because she's my friend.
她会想...也许会认为你知道外遇的事
She's gonna wonder-- maybe assume-- that you knew about the affair,
也就是说她会猜我是否知道 我得向她保证我不知道
which means she'll wonder if I knew and I need to assure her that I did not.
我觉得你该先等等
You know, I think you should wait a minute
等鲁斯蒂先跟她谈完
until Rusty has a conversation with her first.
这事有多久了
How long had this been going on?
我也才刚刚知道 阿洛
I just found out about it myself, Lo.
你没回答我的问题
That doesn't answer the question.
我没有答案
Well, I don't have an answer.
你责备我♥干♥什么
Why are you attacking me?
因为人们能发现朋友 同事的事
Because people sense things about their friends, their colleagues.
你的感觉很敏锐 而此事就发生在你眼皮底下
You have a very good nose and this happened right under it,
这对你来说可不是好事
which means that is a reflection on you,
从而对我来说也不好 所以我有权生气
which makes it a reflection on me, which gives me the right to be pissed off.
可怜的芭芭拉 天啊
Poor Barbara. My God.
很简单 很快的
It's easy and quick.
五分钟就好 - 五分钟
Five minutes. - Five minutes?
够久的了
That's plenty of time.
怎么做 - 手举高 然后伸出
What are we doing? - So you're gonna come up and out.
举高 伸出 - 对
Up and out. - Yeah.
然后举高
Then up...
举高 - 然后伸出
Up. - Then out.
好 - 另一边
Okay. - Other way.
为什么...好 - 你没有...
Why is it-- Okay. - You're not--
我们要往同一边 然后是...
We're going the same way, so then it's...
但如果我们...
But if we're going--
(邦尼戴维斯)
(邦尼戴维斯)
(芝加哥警♥察♥局)
(验尸报告)
什么
What?
(含有未知人物的精♥液♥)
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
邦尼戴维斯谋杀案
Bunny Davis murder.
怎么了
What about it?
受害者体内除了利亚姆雷诺兹的 还有另一份精♥液♥采样
There was a second spermatozoa sample in the victim besides Liam Reynolds?
对 尚无定论
Yeah, inconclusive.
是 但我们交给辩护方的证据档案中
Yeah, but that wasn't in the evidence doc that we--
没有写这一点
that we handed over to the defense.
不关我的事
Not my problem.
不 就是你的事 因为这可能是
No, but it is your problem, because it's potentially
检察官不当行为 如果我们不... - 等等
prosecutorial misconduct if we didn't-- - Hold on.
那精♥液♥采样时间较早 不是同一天
It was an older sample on a different day.
不 无所谓 被告可能是无罪的
No, but that doesn't matter. It was potentially exculpatory.
这些信息卡罗琳都知道 萨比奇
Carolyn had all this information, Sabich.
可我不知道
But I didn't!
那也许你该读读验尸报告
Well, then maybe you should read the freaking report.
我不知道该跟你说什么
I don't know what to tell you.
犯罪现场采集到两种不同的精♥液♥
There were two different spermatozoa samples at the scene of the crime.
我再说一次 卡罗琳都知道
And again, Carolyn knew all this.
你跟她怎么说的
What did you tell her?
我们只鉴定出一份采样 即雷诺兹的
That the only sample we could identify was Reynolds.
另一份没有结论 被污染了
The other semen was inconclusive. It was contaminated.
是你的吗
Was it yours?
我们隐瞒了证据 我们...
We concealed evidence! We--
我什么都没有隐瞒
I didn't conceal anything.
我全都写进报告里了 你去看看精神病吧
It's all in my goddamn report, and you need some serious fucking help.
该死的 接啊
Goddamn it. Fucking pick up.
我是罗德里戈斯警探 请留言
You've reached Detective Rodriguez. Please leave a message.
里戈 是我
Rigo, it's me.
能给我回电♥话♥吗 事关重大 好吗
Can you call me back? It's very important, okay?
给我回个电♥话♥
Just call me back.
见鬼
Fuck.
你说他打了他
You're saying he physically assaulted him?
他掐住那个人的喉咙 像这样
He grabbed the guy by his fucking throat. He was, like, fucking doing this.
他有病 你知道我在说什么
He's sick. You know what I'm talking about.
他真的有病
He's fucking sick.
好了 汤米 坐下
Yeah. Tommy, take a seat.
我不用坐
I don't need to sit down.
听着 这个人...
Listen, this guy...
你先缓缓
Just take a moment.
剧集 | 无罪的罪人(2024) | 导航列表