剧集 | 无罪的罪人(2024) | 导航列表
汤米 我问你呢 - 等等
Tommy, I'm asking you a question. - Just give me a second.
好
Okay.
我非常感谢这次任命
I really appreciate the appointment.
我真的...
I'm really--
我真的很感谢这次任命
I'm grateful for the appointment, really.
我不感谢 也不能容忍♥的 是这种低级的不信任感
What I don't appreciate, and I won't tolerate, is this low-grade distrust.
我是优秀的律师
I'm good at what I do.
你觉得如果我认为你不优秀 我会把这个案子交给你
Do you think I would give you this case if I didn't think that?
我知道这里有很多人
Well, I know a lot of people around here that have,
对我有意见
like, some kind of a problem with me.
理由是...
And the reason is...
大家得到了暗示
they're picking up on cues,
不光是来自雷蒙德和鲁斯蒂的 还有你的
and not just from Raymond and Rusty, but from you.
汤米
Tommy.
你过去一个月...
What's happened to you...
郑重声明 - 怎么了
For the record-- - ...in the last month?
郑重声明
For the record...
为了尽可能保证定罪
To have the best shot at conviction,
我必须赢得陪审团候选人的 尊重和好感 对吗
I need to cultivate respect and goodwill from the jury pool, right?
这就是我发表那段声明的原因
That's why I made the statement.
我在此事中是好人
I'm the good guy in all this.
潜在的陪审团成员必须了解 最好能感同身受
Potential jurors, they need to know it and better yet, they need to feel it.
他们必须明白 某件事之所以如此
They need to understand that something is so
是因为汤米莫尔托是这么说的
because Tommy Molto says it's so.
杰登 7点半了 亲爱的 - 亲爱的 收拾好书包了吗
Jaden, it's 7:30, honey. - Honey, is your bag ready?
就在那里呢
I mean, it's right there.
嘿
Hey.
早餐的时候不要看谋杀审判 尤其是我的
No murder trials at breakfast, especially mine.
关掉
Turn it off.
我脸上起了个大包 能帮我看看它是不是癌症吗
I have a gigantic zit on my face. Can you please tell me if it's cancerous?
不是 - 特别大
It is not. - It's huge.
可能是压力导致的 - 确定
It's probably stress. - Are you sure?
我看看...
Let me see. Let me look.
你很美 要面试 - 谢谢
You look nice. You have an interview? - Thank you.
其实是心理治疗 - 一定是脑瘤
Therapy, actually. - That's gotta be a brain tumor.
你为治疗师打扮成这样
You're dressed like that for your therapist?
是的
I am.
她喜欢我美美的 - 我的手♥机♥呢
She likes me to look pretty. - Where is my phone?
我发誓...谁能打一下我的手♥机♥
I swea-- Can somebody call my phone?
能打一下你♥爸♥的手♥机♥吗 - 我来打
Will you ring your father's phone? - I'll call it.
我发誓 刚才就在这里
I swear to God that it's here.
打通了 - 在那里
Ringing. - There.
一定在附近
Must be near.
谁啊
Who is this?
我是杰登
This is Jaden.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
没想什么
Nothing.
我不信
I don't believe you.
这样真好
This is nice.
就这样吧
That's it.
确实很好
It is nice.
能替我转告妈妈说她很美吗
Can you tell your mom she looks beautiful for me?
好的
I can.
好 拜拜 各位 - 拜拜
Okay. Bye, you guys. - Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
别摸了 越摸包越大 - 我没摸
Stop touching. You're making it worse. - I'm not touching it.
为什么...凯尔的脚踏车在垃圾箱里
What-- Why is Kyle's bike in the trash?
不知道 不是我扔的 亲爱的
I don't know. I didn't put it there, honey.
它就是垃圾
It is trash.
齿轮坏了 而且...总是掉链子
I mean, the gears are shot and the, you know-- the chain keeps coming loose.
所以我就...
So I just--
好吧
Okay.
什么时候的事
And this was when?
大约一周前
A week or so ago.
我们上周一刚咨♥询♥过
And we had a session last Monday.
拉什医生 我们能不能别扯到谎言上
Dr. Rush, can we please not make this about untruths?
我不能... - 不...我...
I just can't-- - No, I've-- No, I'm--
而且显然你...
And clearly, you've--
考虑要跟他搞外遇的时间要比这久得多
you've been considering having an affair with him far longer than that.
外...只是个吻而已
An aff-- It was just a kiss.
那不...
That wasn't...
只是个吻
just a kiss.
听起来是...一段浪漫关系
It sounds like it was a-- like it was a romance.
是
Yeah.
是很浪漫
Well, it was romantic.
非常浪漫
Deeply romantic.
也许这就是为什么...
Maybe that is why...
你没告诉我
you didn't tell me.
我不知道为什么没告诉你 我...
I don't know why I didn't tell you. I--
我没感到羞耻
I'm not ashamed.
真没有
I'm not.
知道我可以
Knowing I could.
知道我...
Knowing I was...
有人要
wanted.
是的
Yeah.
有人追求 我感到松了一口气
Desired. I felt relieved.
你知道...
You know...
我在克利夫顿家时
when I was at Clifton's place,
我记得自己在上楼时心想...
I was walking up the stairs, and I remember thinking...
杰登会为我感到非常自豪
Jaden would be so proud of me.
杰登
Jaden?
我感受到了她的...
I feel her--
我感受到了她的评判
I feel her judgment.
而且我...
And I--
那可能是我自己的看法 因为我会评判自己
I mean, I could be projecting because I judge myself...
觉得待在他身边不对
for staying with him.
觉得原谅他不对
For forgiving him.
觉得爱他不对
For loving him.
对 我完全可以 跟克利夫顿上♥床♥ 但我没有
Yeah, I could have fucked Clifton, but I didn't.
你跟我说说吧
So you tell me...
我该以这种事自豪吗
is that something I should be proud of?
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
听着 我不是说没有获胜的可能
Listen, I'm not saying it's unwinnable.
我能打赢这场官司 鲁斯蒂
I can win this case, Rusty.
但你得让我来打
But you need to let me.
我们能暗示是儿子 或利亚姆雷诺兹干的吗 当然能
Can we allude to the son or Liam Reynolds? Sure.
但案子的关键不在于是其他人干的
But our case is not somebody else did it,
或至少不是具体的某个人
or at least, not somebody else specifically.
我们的辩护要强调他们无法证明是你干的
Our defense is that they cannot prove you did it.
我们必须建立除我之外 有其他凶手的可能性
We need to establish a credible alternative to me.
否则就...
Otherwise it-- it's--
我不赞同
I disagree.
芭芭拉觉得你有罪吗
Does Barbara think you're guilty?
当然不觉得 你在暗示什么
Of course not. What are you getting at?
你确定
Are you sure?
对 我确定
Yes, I'm sure.
洛兰百分百确信是你干的
Lorraine is 100% convinced that you did it.
显然不是我说服她的
Well, it's obviously not coming from me,
而且她也不是那种对新闻全盘相信的人
and she's not one to readily believe what's reported in the news.
她和芭芭拉很亲密
She and Barbara are close.
芭芭拉知道我是无辜的
Barbara knows that I am innocent.
希望如此 因为这个案子 最后可能要取决于她
I hope so, 'cause this case, it may come down to her.
怎么说 她无法建立不在场证明
How so? She can't establish an alibi.
她作为你的妻子
She, as your wife,
能证明你的举止... - 不...
can attest to your demeanor... - No, no...
那天晚上晚些时候 你的行为... - 不...
...later that night. How you acted... - ...no, no.
你的举止 你是否焦躁... - 我们不能让她上证人席
behaved, whether you were agitated... - We are not putting her on the stand.
心不在焉
...distracted.
她可以作证 - 不行 雷
She could testify... - No, Ray.
剧集 | 无罪的罪人(2024) | 导航列表