剧集 | 无罪的罪人(2024) | 导航列表
我叫鲁斯蒂萨比奇 是这次审判的检察官
My name is Rusty Sabich, and I am the prosecutor in this trial.
坐在那边的是被告人詹姆斯麦克戴维 我可以告诉各位
Sitting over there is the accused, James McDavid, and I can tell you
他是无罪的
that he sits there not guilty
因为这是我们的宪法所要求的
because that is what our constitution demands.
现在我将呈上证据 向各位证明被告犯下了这一罪行
Now, I will present evidence to show you that the accused committed this crime.
若各位认为罪行可能成立
And should you find that to be likely--
注意是可能 那各位必须投“无罪”一票
likely-- you got to vote not guilty.
若各位认为罪行非常可能成立 则必须将他释放
Should you find that to be very likely, you have to set him free.
我的工作是排除合理怀疑 证明有罪
My job is to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt...
而陪审团则肩负着重大责任
and being on a jury, that is a high calling.
被委以公诉的重任 履行举证责任
And being entrusted with the prosecution, satisfying the burden of proof,
这也是重大责任
that is also a high calling.
我会履行职责 也请各位不辱使命
I will live up to my duty, and I ask that you rise up to yours.
我们各司其职吧 好吗
Let's do our jobs, shall we?
无罪的人
第一季第一集
太高了
That's way high.
高出太多了 加油
Way high. Come on.
再来 集中精神 深呼吸
Give me some more. Just focus. Take a breath.
嘿 深呼吸
Hey, just take a breath.
你太心急了 深呼吸
You're rushing it all. Just breathe.
练得怎么样
How's it going out there?
好球
Nice.
我听说有人跑上二垒和三垒了
I heard something about runners on second and third.
别瞄准蛋蛋
Not the testicles!
贱招
Nasty!
嘿 两位 我们不是说好了 不准投曲线球吗
Hey, guys, I thought we said no curveballs.
让那小子投球吧 亲爱的 让他投吧
Let the boy pitch, hon. Just let the boy pitch.
爸 - 怎么了
Dad. - Yeah?
雷蒙德来电
It's Raymond.
你今天投出了几个极好的球
You threw a couple great ones today.
一定是新的民调什么的出来了
There must be some new poll out or something.
开玩笑吧
You have got to be kidding me.
是爸爸建议的
Daddy suggested it.
嗨
Hey.
什么时候的事
When?
好 我马上到
Yeah. I'll be right there.
芭芭拉 跟你说两句
Barbara, can I talk to you for a second?
好啊
Yeah. Sure.
怎么了
Yeah?
卡罗琳波尔希默斯被谋杀了
Carolyn Polhemus was murdered.
什么时候
When?
不知道 我得...走了 晚点回来
I don't know. I have to-- I'm gonna-- I have to go. I'll be back.
(警♥察♥)
你最好别进去 惨不忍♥睹
You don't wanna go in there. It's bad.
好 一定要戴手套
All right. Make sure you glove up.
(法医)
我该接这个案子
I should take the case,
因为这么有名的人 应该由我或鲁斯蒂接
'cause something of this stature should be either Rusty or me,
而鲁斯蒂跟死者太熟 - 不 必须由我来负责
and Rusty's too close. - No, I need to be in charge.
为什么呢
And why is that, exactly?
首先 雷蒙德要求我来负责
Well, first of all, because Raymond asked me to be,
而且尼科 无论你有多想要这个职务 县检察官目前还是他
and he still is the district attorney, Nico, however much you want that title.
其次 我比汤米强 所以...
And second, I'm better than Tommy, so...
好 听着 郑重声明 在我赢得竞选前...
Okay, look. For the record, until I win the election--
而我一定会赢的 我会继续忠诚地为你效劳
and I'm going to win-- I will remain your loyal and trusted servant.
这是鲁斯蒂的案子 好吗
It's Rusty's case, all right?
汤米 你看问题有失公允 承认吧
Tommy, you cannot see straight on things. Admit it.
你的视角很可能在拍尼科马屁时被挡住了
Your view is likely obstructed by Nico's sphincter.
你不用我是会后悔的 - 滚
You dismiss me at your peril. - Fuck off.
我只希望最厉害的律师来接这个案子 他就是鲁斯蒂
I just want the best lawyer for the job, and it's Rusty.
尤金妮亚 你能 叫里戈来我办公室见我吗
Eugenia, can you please ask Rigo to meet me in my office?
好
Okay, yeah.
该死
Oh, fuck.
我知道
I know.
我懂
I know.
老天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
里戈 有什么发现
Rigo, what do you got?
警方在取证
PD's on forensics,
调查当晚时间线 最后的已知联♥系♥人
night of timeline, last known contacts.
我们从哪开始
Where are we starting?
近期释放人员 刑满假释人员
Recent releases. TCS parolees.
天啊
Jesus.
你觉得是仇杀 - 不知道 谁知道呢
You think it was revenge? - I don't know. Who knows?
我不知道
I don't know.
化验结果送过来时
When the labs come in,
你能确保只送给我吗
can you just make sure that they come only to me?
只送给我 别给莫尔托或拖延狂
To me only. Not to Molto or Delay.
好 没问题
Yeah, you got it.
她是雷蒙德霍根手下得意干将之一
One of Raymond Horgan's top lieutenants,
一位有着政♥治♥抱负的强硬检察官
a tough prosecutor with political aspirations of her own,
根据警方报告 波尔希默斯女士在自己家中遭棍击致死
Miss Polhemus was reportedly bludgeoned to death in her home,
她的管家今天早上10点刚过 发现了她的尸体
her housekeeper discovering her body shortly after ten o'clock this morning.
今天华尔街的情况也不乐观 道指价格...
And it's been a rough day on Wall Street with prices on the Dow--
我们对卡罗琳致以沉痛悼念 对她的亲人由衷地慰问
Our hearts go out to Carolyn and her loving family.
我们对这种荒诞无情的暴♥力♥行为
We're all quite rightly stunned and rattled
感到震惊和不安
by such a grotesque and heartless act of violence.
我们想对公众说 我们知道大家的痛苦和恐惧
And to the public at large, we hear your anguish and your fear
因为我们深有同感
because we feel it too.
当我们连自己的检察官都保护不好时
It is difficult for the citizenry to feel safe
市民很难有安全感
when we can't even protect our own prosecutors.
天啊 真是个混♥蛋♥ - 我们必须做得更好
Wow. Such a dick. - We have to do better.
坦白说 我们必须做得更好
We must do better, frankly.
他真是一刻都不浪费 - 没错
He's not wasting any time, is he? - No.
我们不光要为卡罗琳波尔希默斯
We owe that, not only to Carolyn Polhemus,
还要为她的亲朋好友做得更好 他们再也见不到...
but to her friends and family that will never see her a--
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
还好
Yeah.
鲁斯蒂
Oh, Rusty.
我会尽力支持你的
I will try and be here for you...
但我无法去参加悼念
But I can't do the memorial.
我理解
I understand.
谢谢你今天过来
Thanks for coming today.
谢谢...
Thanks for--
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么样
How are we doing?
大概和你一样吧
Same as you, I guess.
调查有进展吗
You know anything more?
不多 但我让里戈去查了
No, not much, but I got Rigo on it.
这个案子时间紧迫啊
You know, the clock is ticking on this,
我是死是活可就看你了
and my expiration date is in the crosshairs.
别担心 我们会查出凶手的
Oh, well, don't worry. We're gonna find out who did this.
验尸官是谁
Who's our ME?
铁石心
Painless.
熊谷 老天啊 - 雷蒙德
Kumagai. Jesus fucking Christ. - Raymond.
鲁斯蒂
Rusty.
拖延狂 - 我不喜欢这个绰号♥
Delay. - I don't like being called that.
玩笑而已
Just a joke.
你的新闻发布会可真没品 尼科
This press conference, Nico.
拜托 能别在这里吵吗
Please, can we not do this right here?
滚蛋 用卡罗琳的死来达成政♥治♥目的
Fuck off. Teeing up Carolyn's murder for political gain.
嘿 雷蒙德 现在别说这个
Hey. Raymond, let's not do this right now.
你也去死 汤米 - 我们没这么不堪
Fuck you too, Tommy. - This is beneath us.
闭嘴 - 我们没这么不堪
Just shut the fuck up. - This is beneath us.
我很不堪的 我还干过软垫凳
Nothing's beneath me. I once fucked an ottoman.
上主亲近灰心失望之人
The Lord is nigh unto them that are of broken heart,
被痛苦压得喘不过气之人
who are pressed and bored down with afflictions,
在伤痛的心之下 他们的精神已经崩溃
by the sorrow of heart under which their spirits are broken
或者心怀罪恶感并为此感到难过
or with a sense of sin and sorrow for it
他们因此而自责
by which their hearts smite them...
她的前任 - 因此而受伤
剧集 | 无罪的罪人(2024) | 导航列表