剧集 | 无罪的罪人(2024) | 导航列表
我没事
I'm fine.
虽然鲁斯蒂可能有罪这一点
As delicious as the prospect is
非常诱人
that Rusty may be culpable...
是
Yeah.
我只希望你遵循事实
I just want you just to follow the facts.
明白 我知道你在说什么 - 是吧
I got you. I know what you're saying. - Right?
因为我们的工作不是起诉鲁斯蒂萨比奇
'Cause our job is not to get Rusty Sabich.
而是把案子办好
Our job is to get it right.
我是专业的 我明白你的意思
I'm a professional. I understand what you're saying.
你要跟着证据走
So, just let the evidence be your guide,
而不是跟着情绪走
not your fucking feelings.
我是罗德里戈斯警探 请留言
You've reached Detective Rodriguez. Please leave a message.
嘿
Hey.
嗨 爸
Hey, Dad.
嗨 吃什么呢 - 嗨
Hi. What you eating? - Hey.
中餐 - 中餐
Chinese. - Chinese.
嗨 - 爸 今天的工作如何
Hey. - How was work today, Dad?
糟透了
It sucked.
你们要纸巾吗
You guys want a napkin?
出什么事了
What happened?
很多事
A lot.
孩子们 请放下手♥机♥
Guys, phones down please.
放下手♥机♥
Phones down.
出了一件事
So something has happened.
在你们从其他人那里听说前
And before you hear it from others,
我希望你们能从...
I would like you to hear it from...
我们这里听到
us.
你们的父亲有事想要...
So your father has something he would like to...
告诉你们
tell you.
我觉得此时此地不妥
I don't think that now is the time or the place.
还有更好的时间 地点吗
Is there a better fucking time or place?
你希望他们从新闻里听到 从学校里
You want them to hear it on the news? School?
怎么回事
What's going on?
我和卡罗琳波尔希默斯有外遇
Carolyn Polhemus and I were having an affair.
持续时间不长
It wasn't going on for very long,
但此次调查中的警探
but the detectives in the investigation,
对此有很多...问题
you know, have a lot of questions about it-- about that.
我觉得你们的母亲是对的
And I think that your mother is right.
我觉得你们最好听我亲口告诉你们
I think it's better that you hear it from me
而不是从新闻上看到
than see it on the news
或是从学校里的朋友那里听到 所以...
or hear about it from one of your friends at school, so...
希望你们知道 我很抱歉
I want you to know that I'm sorry
我爱你们
and that I love you.
凯尔
Kyle.
这次我不会独自承受了
I will not be alone with this this time.
亲爱的 我很遗憾...
I'm sorry, honey. I'm sorry.
没事的 是很惊人
It's all right. It's a shock.
我知道
I know.
听着 现实的人生提早到来了
Now, listen, real life has come early
我们会经历一段困难的日子 明白吗
and we are in for some difficult days, okay?
但我们能挺过去
But we will get through this.
你会跟他离婚吗
Are you gonna leave him?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
你们的父亲是个好人
Your father is a good man...
我觉得他爱过她
and I think he loved her.
这对我来说很难接受
And that is very difficult for me.
我...
I...
我只是不希望任何人受伤害
I just don't want anyone to get hurt.
不论是我 你 还是...
Me or you, or...
我只是觉得...
I just think...
我们已经到那一步了
we're at that point.
我不能再这样下去了
I can't do this anymore.
你不觉得吗
Don't you agree?
你说“只是个简单的人”
"Just a simple guy," you said.
“还没什么经验” 有很多关于美国理想的废话
"Still wet behind the ears." A lot of junk about American ideals.
对 确实有很多废话
Yeah, this is certainly a lot of junk, all right.
听着 参议员...
Now, look, Senator...
我不知道 这对我来说是个全新的世界
I don't know. This is a whole new world to me.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 - 你还好吗
Hey. - You okay?
你爱妈妈吗
Do you love Mom?
非常爱
So much.
那为什么
Then why?
凯尔
Kyle?
嘿 现在还不到凌晨6点
Hey, it's not even 06:00 in the morning.
行了
Come on.
行了 你弄出了很大声音
Come on. You're making a lot of noise.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
凯尔...
Kyle. Kyle.
进屋吧 来
Just come inside. Come on.
我做点松饼 - 我不想吃该死的松饼 爸
I'll make you some pancakes. - I don't want any fucking pancakes, Dad.
克劳德 你怎么来了
Claude, what are you doing?
抱歉 鲁斯蒂 搜查令
Sorry, Rusty. Search warrant.
我妻子和女儿在屋里
My wife and daughter are inside.
她们会被吵醒的
Well, they're gonna get woken.
我让你去叫醒她们吧 但我们必须进去
I'll give you the honors, but we gotta go in.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
(芝加哥警♥察♥)
(法医)
他们为什么要拿走我的电脑
Why are they taking my computer?
亲爱的 他们必须拿走所有东西 - 爸 那是我的
Honey, they have to take everything. - Dad, it's mine.
鲁斯蒂
Rusty.
怎么了 - 这个是...
What's going on? - This one's for...
采样用的
It's the other.
我们可以带你去实验室做 但在这里简单些
We could bring you to the lab, but it'd be easier here.
(真空证据收集器)
汤米 聊两句
Tommy, just a minute.
你派人凌晨来我家搜查 - 嘿 别这样
You come to my house at dawn? - Hey, don't do this.
当着我家人的面
In front of my family.
当着我孩子们的面
My children.
我们一般都是凌晨搜查的 你不就喜欢这个时间嘛
We typically serve warrants at dawn, as was your preference.
事实上 你家里有 这个办公室的文件 而没有...
In fact, you had files from this office which didn't--
那些是我正在查的案子 - 你已经没有任何案子了
They were cases I was working on. - You're not working on anything anymore.
此时此刻 你被暂时停职了
As of this moment, you're on administrative leave.
以为我不懂你在干什么
You think I don't understand what you're doing?
给我离远点 - 朋友 怎么样 你还好吗
Get your face out of mine. - How's it going, buddy? You all right?
来 不如我们去... - 想都别想
Come on. Why don't we do this-- - Don't even try and do shit like that.
你失控了 - 我没有
You're out of control. - I am not.
法医 你在威胁县检察官
Medical examiners. You're threatening district attorneys.
是你们在威胁我 我没威胁你们
You're threatening me. I'm not threatening you.
你有 用的是语言 语调和肢体语言
You are, with words and tone, and body language.
你有
You are.
你真的认为是我杀了卡罗琳 真的吗
You really think that I killed Carolyn? Really?
听着 这我说了不算 - 是吗
Look, that is not for me to say. - Really?
但我可以说 你故意误导
What I can say is that you willfully misdirected
并妨碍了此次调查 - 天啊
and you impeded this investigation. - Oh, my God.
这有损本办公室的形象 - 好了
That is not a good look for this office. - Okay.
行了 好 - 有损你的形象
All right. Yeah. - It's not a good look for you.
该死的
Fuck.
你对治疗师撒谎了
You lied to your therapist.
我还以为你说这次见面不会责怪我
I thought you said this wasn't gonna be about blame.
我们单独进行了一次治疗 而你... 当着我的面骗了我
We had a session alone and you-- You deceived me point blank.
我不是骗子
I am not a liar.
你是 你当然是
Well, you are. Of course you are.
故意隐瞒也是欺骗
It is the lie of omission.
你跟我说... - 不 我说谎了
You told me-- - No, I lied about that.
你跟我说外遇结束了
You told me that the affair had ended.
我撒谎了 卡罗琳的事我撒谎了
I lied about that and I lied about Carolyn.
外遇的事我撒谎了
I lied about the affair,
但只有这里说谎了
but, like, only that.
好消息是... - 我不是骗子
Well, the good news is-- - I'm not a liar.
好消息是芭芭拉...来了
剧集 | 无罪的罪人(2024) | 导航列表