剧集 | 无罪的罪人(2024) | 导航列表
被告还押候审
The defendant is remanded.
他的保释将会得到处理 休庭
His bail will be processed. This proceeding is adjourned.
谢谢你... - 是 不必多说
Thank you for-- - Yeah, goes without saying.
别跟里面的人说话 去吃点东西 好吗
Don't talk to anybody in there. And get something to eat, will you?
你在搞笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
我当然不是在搞笑
I am definitely not kidding.
我现在是最认真的状态 尼科
This is as serious as I get, Nico.
也许我们应该先让各自的表情严肃起来
Maybe we should start with wiping the smiles off our respective faces.
混♥蛋♥一号♥ 混♥蛋♥二号♥
Fuck-Thing One. Fuck-Thing Two.
似乎你碰上了一位好法官
It seems you got a good draw with this judge.
对 她曾是辩护律师 她...
Yeah, she's an ex-defense lawyer and she--
她很公正
she's fair, you know?
我只是想说我知道...
I just wanted to say I know that...
你们今天一定过得很艰难
today must have been really hard for you all.
我想谢谢你们到场
I wanna say thank you for being there.
进度快是好事吗
Is it good that it's happening fast?
是的
Yeah.
时间对诉讼有利 所以越快越好
Time favors the prosecution. So the faster, the better.
对我们大家都好
For all of us.
(你当时在场 我看见你了)
(改编自斯考特杜罗的小说)
剧集 | 无罪的罪人(2024) | 导航列表